Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2016, 10:11 AM

1,431 posts, read 912,513 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Sad the Right Wing cannot even read. Comey said nothing criminal. And his further comments are diminished by the fact he lacks the knowledge to have made them.

And actually understanding the role of a Dept Head appears past the kin of a right winger.
Lol, the audacity and (ironic) lack of reading comprehension.

1. I'm not a Rightie; I also dislike Lefties like you that automatically assume anyone that disagrees with you is a Rightie.
2. You really think you're more well-versed in security procedures than Comey? Ok.
3. Comey stated that Killary was "negligent". She was more than that, but let's go with negligent. Well in the SF-312 that everyone with a security clearance signs (including me), "negligence" is not an excuse to violate security procedures. There are numerous things I could quote to support that statement, but you'll probably disregard everything in this post and tell me I don't know what I'm talking about so I'll just reference this from the SF-312:

Quote:
I have been advised that any unauthorized disclosure of classified information by me may constitute a violation, or violations, of United States criminal laws, including the provisions of sections 641, 793, 794, 798, *952 and 1924, title 18, United States Code; the provisions of section 783(b}, title 50, United States Code; and the provisions of the Intelligence Identities Protection Act of 1982.

I recognize that nothing in this Agreement constitutes a waiver by the United States of the right to prosecute me for any statutory violation.
4. I work for DoD and have met multiple Dept Heads for various agencies. You have probably met a total of zero. I think I might have a better handle on things. But have a nice weekend.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2016, 10:17 AM

4,314 posts, read 3,995,499 times
mentioning "code of conduct" in anything concerning the Clintons creates an oxymoron.

Old 08-26-2016, 10:30 AM

18,058 posts, read 10,344,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veezybell View Post
Lol, the audacity and (ironic) lack of reading comprehension.

1. I'm not a Rightie; I also dislike Lefties like you that automatically assume anyone that disagrees with you is a Rightie.
2. You really think you're more well-versed in security procedures than Comey? Ok.
3. Comey stated that Killary was "negligent". She was more than that, but let's go with negligent. Well in the SF-312 that everyone with a security clearance signs (including me), "negligence" is not an excuse to violate security procedures. There are numerous things I could quote to support that statement, but you'll probably disregard everything in this post and tell me I don't know what I'm talking about so I'll just reference this from the SF-312:

I have been advised that any unauthorized disclosure of classified information by me may constitute a violation, or violations, of United States criminal laws, including the provisions of sections 641, 793, 794, 798, *952 and 1924, title 18, United States Code; the provisions of section 783(b}, title 50, United States Code; and the provisions of the Intelligence Identities Protection Act of 1982.

4. I work for DoD and have met multiple Dept Heads for various agencies. You have probably met a total of zero. I think I might have a better handle on things. But have a nice weekend.
The attacks on Clinton come primarily from the right wing. Any given attacker may be of some other persuasion. But the attack is still primarily from the right wing.

Note the above in red bold. Read it slowly. Got it?

Old 08-26-2016, 11:57 AM

Quote:
The attacks on Clinton come primarily from the right wing. Any given attacker may be of some other persuasion. But the attack is still primarily from the right wing.

Note the above in red bold. Read it slowly. Got it?
Ahh. Well that doesn't apply to me. I point out flaws from both sides. I'm also not a Hillary attacker; I just don't choose to put on rose-colored glasses and disregard decades of scandals she's been involved in and claim they're all conspiracies of the right wing. By that logic, I don't believe Bill Cosby raped anyone and all 50+ victims lied because I'm such a huge fan and he can do no wrong.

Oh yeah, I saw that. What I also see is someone (not involved with the DoD in any capacity) arguing with me when I've personally seen individuals get crucified for actual mistakes, rather than trying to cover them up with stripping classifications and deleting thousands of emails. Got it?

Because I'm such a nice guy, I'll even include this reference so you can read the SF-312 in its entirety. You won't though.

http://www.archives.gov/isoo/trainin...-form-312.html

Old 08-26-2016, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Ahh. Well that doesn't apply to me. I point out flaws from both sides. I'm also not a Hillary attacker; I just don't choose to put on rose-colored glasses and disregard decades of scandals she's been involved in and claim they're all conspiracies of the right wing. By that logic, I don't believe Bill Cosby raped anyone and all 50+ victims lied because I'm such a huge fan and he can do no wrong.

Oh yeah, I saw that. What I also see is someone (not involved with the DoD in any capacity) arguing with me when I've personally seen individuals get crucified for actual mistakes, rather than trying to cover them up with stripping classifications and deleting thousands of emails. Got it?

Because I'm such a nice guy, I'll even include this reference so you can read the SF-312 in its entirety. You won't though.

Standard Form 312
Your anecdotes have no bearing on reality. Lots of things go on that are based on local customs and biases and have no reality. DofD reality is likely very different than DofS reality. Black guys get stopped for driving. Happens. But no law actually allows it. But it still happens.

And again it says "may" not will or shall.

Old 08-26-2016, 02:29 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,450,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
So you give a few hundred thousand dollars to the Clinton Foundation, they give you meetings and access and then your 3rd world puke bucket country then receives tens of millions of dollars in grants and foreign aid?

This screams code of conduct violation in so many ways. These people are completely out of touch.

She should withdraw from the race.
Your husband was in office for 8 years as POTUS.

You're a trained attorney.

You are secretary of state.

You were a senator.

one would think common sense would prevail.

Oops. I said she was an attorney right?

Old 08-26-2016, 03:31 PM

Quote:
1. Your anecdotes have no bearing on reality. 2. Lots of things go on that are based on local customs and biases and have no reality. 3. DofD reality is likely very different than DofS reality. 4. Black guys get stopped for driving. Happens. 5. But no law actually allows it. But it still happens.

6. And again it says "may" not will or shall.
1. Snowden, Manning, etc. but ok.
2. What "reality" are you taking about? Sounds trippy. Ok.
3. I'm pretty sure the two factions influence each other on some level, but ok.
4. I'm black, but ok.
5. Police can pull you over for w/e, you can take it to court if you disagree (I have multiple times), but ok.
6. So you're not denying that HRC did anything wrong and her case was botched, just quarreling over diction in the SF-312 that you didn't read. Ok.

We're done here.

Old 08-26-2016, 03:36 PM

59,017 posts, read 27,290,738 times
Quote:
Comey made it clear that nothing criminal occurred. I would think we can believe him that there was no violation of the above statute. His comments on her actions are otherwise out of keeping with his job and capabilities. He is a Republican operative and did Clinton no favors.
You did NOT answer the question.

Why?

What are you afraid of?

Old 08-26-2016, 05:22 PM

Quote:
1. Snowden, Manning, etc. but ok.
2. What "reality" are you taking about? Sounds trippy. Ok.
3. I'm pretty sure the two factions influence each other on some level, but ok.
4. I'm black, but ok.
5. Police can pull you over for w/e, you can take it to court if you disagree (I have multiple times), but ok.
6. So you're not denying that HRC did anything wrong and her case was botched, just quarreling over diction in the SF-312 that you didn't read. Ok.

We're done here.
Clinton did nothing illegal or criminal. She displayed bad judgement in establishing her own server. That is certainly a negative.

Your forms language is irrelevant to the circumstances and has no bearing. What do you think is the proper place of custody for a document created on a civilian server? Nothing in it applies to the situation.

Good idea to drop the discussion you were not doing well.

Old 08-26-2016, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
You did NOT answer the question.

Why?

What are you afraid of?
The answer of course was given by Comey. Nothing against the law occurred. That is nothing in that rule or any other was broken.

I have little fear other than the boredom from having to repeatedly refute the same erroneous arguments.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies