Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-25-2016, 03:16 AM

19 posts, read 16,554 times

Advertisements

I know it's kind of old now, but I am mainly talking about the FBI's decision not to prosecute HELLary's email snafu and other shady **** she has done. I am a woman, but can't stand this evil witch. Sure Trump may not be perfect but at least he is knowledgeable about what he does and has a modicum of decency. HELLary would make friends with Hitler if it benefited her in some way. I also hate how she acts as if she's some kind of champion for women everywhere.

Does anyone really believe she HASN'T done things that warrant her being behind bars, or that the FBI and others are willfully giving her a pass due to her popularity? http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/06/us...omey.html?_r=0

Normally I don't wish bad things on people, but I have read and seen clips showing she is in bad health, and I can honestly say I wouldn't shed a tear of this corrupt ****** ended up having a massive stroke and was rendered an invalid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhhrSr-hjxY

As a woman this honestly disgusts me that this waste of flesh could be the first woman president. Sure most politicians are out for themselves but I'd like to at least have a president that doesn't get a pedophile that raped a girl off then laugh about it later: Hillary Clinton Freed Child Rapist, Laughed About It : snopes.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2016, 05:19 AM

956 posts, read 744,758 times
Why are our govt agencies willing to cover for corrupt politicians? Simple, greed and power.

Old 08-25-2016, 05:23 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,728,101 times
The Clintons have spent decades seeding governments agencies and courts with their hand-picked people. They all owe their livelihood and job to the Clintons. They cannot refuse a "favor from the godfather". They realize if they cross the Clintons their career or change of promotion would be over. Why do you think Vince Foster committed suicide after Hillary belittled him in front of his peers???

Old 08-25-2016, 07:10 AM

24,490 posts, read 17,226,594 times
I say they support the corruption out of fear. Imagine going up against a powerful person like Obama and Hillary.
In the case of the FBI Email probe there is no doubt that the WH pressured them to not recommend pursuing criminal action. It would be job suicide to prosecute your next possible boss.

The FBI recommended no prosecution but that doesn't mean that the DOJ could do it.... (I just spit out my coffee laughing at that).
If Hillary was a Republican is there any doubt that she would have been prosecuted?

It pays to have friends in high places.

Hillary likes to cackle at us "Don't you want to see a woman President?" Sure why not but not one that is corrupt and lies all the time. I know many people who can't stand her but they fear Trump so guess who they are voting for.

Old 08-25-2016, 07:12 AM

35,697 posts, read 21,049,622 times
more simple they are all in the same SOUP/// silly-- and those who think the OUTSIDER is TRUMP ha-ha the soup contains politicians-the noodles and corporations the flavor-

Old 08-25-2016, 07:34 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,008,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unlblkrubi View Post
Why are our govt agencies willing to cover for corrupt politicians? Simple, greed and power.
The federal agencies are all led by political appointees. If you don't want to wind up with some stupid boring non-visible job in your headquarters agency, you play along. Look at that Victoria Nuland chick in the State Department who was the first official to tell the public about Benghazi while it was happening, as an example. She was soon promoted after that.

I have to tell you though that even though the federal agencies are in the executive branch and submit their annual budget requests through their Departments and then the White House, Congress is to blame for some of it. They write these stupid-ass complicated laws (that they can't even bother to read themselves) and then they expect the headquarters employees in the agencies who actually write the forms/instructions to the public on those laws, to be mindreaders (know their intent). Then to add insult to injury, 3 years down the road they ask for data for their hearings, that the agency never collected because they didn't tell the agencies when the law was signed that they'd be needing it to monitor what they deemed was important. So then, instead of having collected it for 3 years and having it ready for them when they ask for it, agencies have to scramble to find it and interpret it before their Congressional hearing.

Stop voting for lawyers.

Old 08-25-2016, 05:11 PM

5,404 posts, read 15,994,442 times
They have all become "corrupt"...they know they can take us for all they want...it's up to US to put an end to it! Vote them out...insist that new elected officials do what the people want..we need to make them change THEIR laws...like NO retirement...basic wage based on their home states median wage...and you will find that our representatives won't use this as a career! Folks who wish to SERVE their country will do so..and go home to live under the laws they enact..just like the rest of us!

Old 08-25-2016, 05:15 PM

35,697 posts, read 21,049,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb at sea View Post
They have all become "corrupt"...they know they can take us for all they want...it's up to US to put an end to it! Vote them out...insist that new elected officials do what the people want..we need to make them change THEIR laws...like NO retirement...basic wage based on their home states median wage...and you will find that our representatives won't use this as a career!
We can't have a good government as long as we keep producing crappy people. There is Little honesty, integrity or respect for the law, or other people. We get what we have produced. Every politician up there was a normal USA kid at one time, who twisted them, and who allowed it to become a hugeeee problem. Follow el money

Old 08-25-2016, 05:22 PM

23,550 posts, read 17,223,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annebolsen View Post
I know it's kind of old now, but I am mainly talking about the FBI's decision not to prosecute HELLary's email snafu and other shady **** she has done. I am a woman, but can't stand this evil witch. Sure Trump may not be perfect but at least he is knowledgeable about what he does and has a modicum of decency. HELLary would make friends with Hitler if it benefited her in some way. I also hate how she acts as if she's some kind of champion for women everywhere.

Does anyone really believe she HASN'T done things that warrant her being behind bars, or that the FBI and others are willfully giving her a pass due to her popularity? http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/06/us...omey.html?_r=0

Normally I don't wish bad things on people, but I have read and seen clips showing she is in bad health, and I can honestly say I wouldn't shed a tear of this corrupt ****** ended up having a massive stroke and was rendered an invalid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhhrSr-hjxY

As a woman this honestly disgusts me that this waste of flesh could be the first woman president. Sure most politicians are out for themselves but I'd like to at least have a president that doesn't get a pedophile that raped a girl off then laugh about it later: Hillary Clinton Freed Child Rapist, Laughed About It : snopes.com
The obama administration is the zenith of weaponized federal agencies to the point of corruption equal to a banana republic.

The media and journalists would normally save the day for the people, however, they have turned into a government propaganda machine.

Elect Hillary and you will be living in a communist style state as described in so many stories of iron curtain countries communist take overs. Yes, it is that serious when a president and administrators can lie and not be held to legal or ethical consequences.

Old 08-25-2016, 05:22 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,180,466 times
Personal safety...

Don't think some understand the value of what's at stake for these politicians... it goes beyond the value of human life for some.

It makes it pretty pricey to out them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies