Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2016, 08:35 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,602,543 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
You can research the Sandy Hook accusations right here on c-d.

It's, um, fascinating to compare the posters who supported the Sandy-Hook-was-a-hoax to the folks posting in this thread.
//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...ity-sandy.html

And whoever originated this crazy and disgusting idea, there's no question that Alex Jones and InfoWars pushed it HARD.

FBI Says No One Killed at Sandy Hook » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

sandy hook | Planet Infowars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26LnjcvhRHc

`ol Alex might get excited, but his staff does more investigative reporting than any mainstream media will ever show the public. The majority of his reporting is about other news stories.
FBI Says No One Killed at Sandy Hook » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
Is he not providing his evidence and sources of what he is reporting? The source is the FBI a fairly credible source, but now after the Hillary E-mail deal, I say fairly credible.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2016, 08:42 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,737,785 times
The FBI said no such thing.

Old 08-26-2016, 08:49 AM
TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,275,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Oh gods no, I'd vote for McCain in a hot second-as would most of the leftist folks I know. Trump appeals to a certain group of folks. Outside of those, everyone thinks of him as the worst possible candidate ever.
No doubt about it. I would have voted Romney in a NY minute over Hillary. If for no other reason than to teach my party not to put forth such a bad candidate just because it seems like they earned their payday.

And because, while I don't agree with many parts of Romney's platform, I do think he's a level headed, pragmatic patriot that is smart enough to learn about issues before he makes up his mind.

Old 08-26-2016, 09:01 AM

13,602 posts, read 4,927,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Podo944 View Post
She can lie all she wants. Most people who are voting for her don't like Republicans or conservatives in any form.
It's convenient that's it's an orange bafoon, but even if the GOP had the most knowledgeable, articulate candidate, it would take a miracle or a wizards wand to change the mindset of most of those who've adopted leftist ideals.

Just my 2 cents
I want to add on to the other Dems who said they would have voted for McCain or Romney over Hillary, it's just that Trump is such a terrible candidate. I would have loved to have been able to vote John Kasich for President, possibly Rubio, Cruz would have been pretty tough for me to stomach but given Hillary's baggage I would have at least considered it. What you said might apply to the hard core left, but that is a small section of the Democratic Party.

Old 08-26-2016, 09:05 AM

20,457 posts, read 12,375,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Because your candidate is so bad. Seriously its not that they like her-its that Trump is worse.
lets be honest greywar, it would not matter who the republican is Hillary voters would say "its because they are so bad"

the badness has nothing to do with the person. it has everything to do with the republican not being a democrat.

Old 08-26-2016, 09:11 AM
TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,275,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
lets be honest greywar, it would not matter who the republican is Hillary voters would say "its because they are so bad"

the badness has nothing to do with the person. it has everything to do with the republican not being a democrat.
We've just said they aren't that bad. We must be liars too, huh?

Liar applies to anyone who says anything you don't agree with (regardless of your ability to prove anything - you just somehow magically know it's truth), in the current alt-right zeitgeist. School yard bully tactics. Donald's your man.

Old 08-26-2016, 09:14 AM

46,940 posts, read 25,969,275 times
Alex Jones is quite happy to put the Sandy Hook conspiracy theorists on the air as long as it puts money in his pocket. And that makes him a poor excuse for a human being. As bad, if not worse, than those who actually need to accuse bereaved parents of faking it to feed their own need to feel smart - something they clearly don't experience too often in the fact-based universe.

Hillary is right - for a supposedly serious candidate to go on that parody of a news outlet shows the depths of muck Trump is willing to wade through.

Old 08-26-2016, 09:16 AM

46,940 posts, read 25,969,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last1Out View Post
The real story here isn't Alex Jones, it's Hillary Clinton determining who in America people are allowed to talk to.
WTF are you talking about? Trump has every right to talk to Alex Jones. We have every right to point out that it's a two-man con artist convention.

Old 08-26-2016, 09:19 AM

11,768 posts, read 10,258,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post

Poll after poll shows that isn't the case though. Most people do not support Clinton or Trump and instead of voting for their candidate, they are planning to vote against the other candidate. Clinton is the 2nd least liked political figure to run for office, but Trump is the most disliked.

Old 08-26-2016, 09:34 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,602,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
The FBI said no such thing.

http://www.middletheory.com/fbi-reports-zero-murders-at-sandy-hook-not-so-fast/

FBI Report: No Deaths at Sandy Hook | Humans Are Free

FBI Publishes Report Stating Nobody Died At Sandy Hook | Truth And Action

Sandy Hook was a gun-grab LIE to take your GUNS. Sandy Hook’s other goal is “Mental Health” laws forcing your kids to get diagnosed and disqualified from owning guns. The whole MSM (Mainstream Media) LIED TO YOU about Sandy Hook. Nobody died at Sandy Hook. The Newtown “shooting” was fake. It was gun-grab TREASON.

Staged as a train exercise had any occurrence like that to happen, but to be used as a double edged sword, to publicize what happened as real.

The government has several departments, to create false flags to pursue a goal and public opinion.
Why no Death Certificates issued in the county?

A disarmed public is perfect prey for the oppressors. - The Federal Government
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies