Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2016, 09:39 AM

20,627 posts, read 19,289,703 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
I'm just glad that when Alex Jones opens his mouth, lies don't fall out.

He's such an above-board kinda guy who'd resist the urge to sensationalize things.

He certainly began with speculative and sensationalist conspiracy theories, some of which turned out to be pretty credible. He was talking about big fiance well before it became popular in 2008. . It should be noted groups like the Bilderberg Group which was considered an Alex Jones conspiracy is now main stream. He's not lying more than the media. He even acts a lot more like the old media. Alex Jones and Vice send people into the field while "mainstream news" interviews ivory tower pundits. Seems to the alt media is more like the media I used to know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2016, 09:40 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,154,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
So, you agree that Hillary lied.
No only those that have bought into the RW smear campaign think she lies all the time, has she lied? be the incredible person who could go through life without lying once in a while, her lying is no more prevalent than any other politician.
As for Alex Jones calling Sandy Hook massacre a scam? i dont have time to wade through page after page of Google sites to find the exact utterance but a brief glance and its obvious what he's implying. The whole idea of calling the death of so many a scam is repulsive.

Last edited by jambo101; 08-26-2016 at 09:48 AM..

Old 08-26-2016, 09:43 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,686,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
http://www.middletheory.com/fbi-reports-zero-murders-at-sandy-hook-not-so-fast/

FBI Report: No Deaths at Sandy Hook | Humans Are Free

FBI Publishes Report Stating Nobody Died At Sandy Hook | Truth And Action

Sandy Hook was a gun-grab LIE to take your GUNS. Sandy Hook’s other goal is “Mental Health” laws forcing your kids to get diagnosed and disqualified from owning guns. The whole MSM (Mainstream Media) LIED TO YOU about Sandy Hook. Nobody died at Sandy Hook. The Newtown “shooting” was fake. It was gun-grab TREASON.

Staged as a train exercise had any occurrence like that to happen, but to be used as a double edged sword, to publicize what happened as real.

The government has several departments, to create false flags to pursue a goal and public opinion.
Why no Death Certificates issued in the county?

A disarmed public is perfect prey for the oppressors. - The Federal Government
Propagandists deliberately misreading FBI statistics is not the same thing as the FBI actually saying something.

Instead of trying to tease out meaning from statistics, you could look at what FBI agents actually did at the massacre scene.

"Agents assisted in clearing the school, identifying the victims, canvassing the neighborhood where Lanza lived and interviewing relatives of his mother, Nancy Lanza, in New Hampshire. Nancy Lanza was shot to death in her bed by her son."

http://articles.courant.com/2014-04-...nza-ryan-lanza

Please explain to me how and when the FBI, which assisted in identifying the victims, later said there were no victims.

Old 08-26-2016, 09:51 AM

11,768 posts, read 10,239,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
No only those that have bought into the RW smear campaign think she lies all the time, has she lied? be the incredible person who could go through life without lying once in a while, her lying is no more prevalent than any other politician.
As for Alex Jones calling Sandy Hook massacre a scam? i dont have time to wade through page after page of Google sites to find the exact utterance but a brief glance and its obvious what he's implying. The whole idea of calling the death of so many a scam is repulsive.
2:03

https://youtu.be/s_NQYKzBvPQ

Old 08-26-2016, 10:01 AM

20,420 posts, read 12,338,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKO View Post
We've just said they aren't that bad. We must be liars too, huh?

Liar applies to anyone who says anything you don't agree with (regardless of your ability to prove anything - you just somehow magically know it's truth), in the current alt-right zeitgeist. School yard bully tactics. Donald's your man.
I didn't call anyone a liar. That's you projecting.

ive been very very clear about what I think of this election cycle. Im voting for Donald Trump because the prospect of Hillary putting 3 or 4 Progressive Activists on the supreme court freaks me out.

Now, I am from Louisiana. So I have a perspective based on history.
Case in point, growing up as a conservative in that state, my great hope was to vote AGAINST Edwin Edwards as governor. Mr. Edwards happened to run against David Duke in my first chance to vote in a La. governors race. I voted FOR MR. Edwards.

In the just past election, Democrat John Bel Edwards (no relation to the above) ran against Republican David Vitter. My family who are mostly conservatives voted for the Democrat Edwards because Vitters name showed up on a high end prostitutes list.... Vitter admitted to cheating on his wife with a pros...

So you can say whatever you want. you can pretend you are really edumacated and uber urbane by using big ole words like zeitgeist and nonsense like that but real world?

you are just playing by yourself in a compost heap and lying to yourself that its a wonderful sandbox.

Old 08-26-2016, 10:11 AM

14,361 posts, read 9,766,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
But everyone now expects her to lie every time she speaks. So I guess this is not news.
-----------------
Clinton attacked Trump for appearing on the Alex Jones Show, claiming that Jones “said the victims of the Sandy Hook massacre were child actors and no one was actually killed there.”

In reality, Jones has never claimed that nobody died at Sandy Hook. As Infowars Editor-at-Large, I’ve been attacked repeatedly for saying the very opposite.

Paranoid Hillary Smears Alex Jones During Conspiracy-Obsessed Rant » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
Some of us are still waiting for her to actually say something entirely truthful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicalDiscord View Post
I really think you Hillary supporters are just trying to come up with an excuse to justify the fact you wanted to vote for her anyway.

Don't like Trump, fine.. don't vote for him.

Voting for Hillary because you don't like Trump... that is... well... /facepalm
Yep! Voting for the lesser of two evils is insanity. Voting for Trump or HRC is like choosing between a firing squad and hanging, either way you're dead.

There is a much better, smarter and more rational, alternative choice.

Old 08-26-2016, 10:16 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,466,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
He certainly began with speculative and sensationalist conspiracy theories, some of which turned out to be pretty credible. He was talking about big fiance well before it became popular in 2008. . It should be noted groups like the Bilderberg Group which was considered an Alex Jones conspiracy is now main stream. He's not lying more than the media. He even acts a lot more like the old media. Alex Jones and Vice send people into the field while "mainstream news" interviews ivory tower pundits. Seems to the alt media is more like the media I used to know.
Thanks for sharing.

Old 08-26-2016, 10:30 AM

20,627 posts, read 19,289,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post

Thanks for sharing too. I am sure a good collector would give you a good deal on a fine piece of nostalgic humor. I'm just not that into it. Do you have a "you scare kitty" in your collection?

Old 08-26-2016, 10:45 AM
TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,264,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
ive been very very clear about what I think of this election cycle. Im voting for Donald Trump because the prospect of Hillary putting 3 or 4 Progressive Activists on the supreme court freaks me out.

So you can say whatever you want. you can pretend you are really edumacated and uber urbane by using big ole words like zeitgeist and nonsense like that but real world?

you are just playing by yourself in a compost heap and lying to yourself that its a wonderful sandbox.
I can understand that, I don't agree. But it makes sense if that's an overwhelmingly important thing to you.

I put the word in to see if I would get this playground bully reaction out of you. You didn't disappoint. When threatened (in this case your intelligence I guess? - talk about projecting) lash out with insults. Playground Bully 101.

Don't even understand what you mean in that last bit. Maybe you should use bigger words. I'll understand them, or look them up without comment if I don't.

Old 08-26-2016, 11:13 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,466,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Thanks for sharing too. I am sure a good collector would give you a good deal on a fine piece of nostalgic humor. I'm just not that into it. Do you have a "you scare kitty" in your collection?

Try google images.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies