Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2016, 06:44 AM

17,440 posts, read 9,271,173 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
He is BLM.
It took 100 posts to get to the bottom line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
Hes a Catholic too.
Is he? or was he? Rumors are that he is converting to Islam before his wedding to Nessa.
Colin Kaepernick May Be Converting To Islam For Girlfriend |MSN Sports

Who knows, or really cares? Looks like a promising career went into the dumper. His instagram page shows an evolution - it used to be about family and kids. Now it's all about MalcomX & Black Panthers.

Old 08-28-2016, 06:48 AM

14,483 posts, read 11,285,313 times
He's throwing a tantrum. He was on top of the football world a short two years ago, now he's not even starting.

Old 08-28-2016, 06:50 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donsabi View Post
This is not only disrepspect for our flag and country but insults all those American veterans who fought and died so that we may remain free. There are many ways to protest but his action was the same as spitting in the face of every veteran.
I think that believing you can speak for every veteran is disrespectful.

Many veterans have many reasons to not be happy with their country also.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/25/ny...ng-island.html

Quote:
I am sick and tired of hearing blacks complaining about oppression while they are earning millions from the same system they profess oppressed them. Our government, (meaning we the taxpayer), have spent over a trillion dollars on the black population since the 1960's. What more can be done? I suggest if your are a black person believing your people are oppressed that you use your money to remedy the situation.
I'm betting you are sick and tired of those not earning millions also?

Old 08-28-2016, 06:51 AM

4,983 posts, read 3,291,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
It took 100 posts to get to the bottom line.

Is he? or was he? Rumors are that he is converting to Islam before his wedding to Nessa.
Colin Kaepernick May Be Converting To Islam For Girlfriend |MSN Sports

Who knows, or really cares? Looks like a promising career went into the dumper. His instagram page shows an evolution - it used to be about family and kids. Now it's all about MalcomX & Black Panthers.
Looks like a modern day Moses. He was raised by the oppressors and enjoyed their gold and silver but now he has seen the oppression of his people and will lead them to the promised land.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Old 08-28-2016, 06:57 AM

16,911 posts, read 10,594,283 times
I hope his team loses every game.

Old 08-28-2016, 07:35 AM

4,921 posts, read 7,691,766 times
It time for Americans who respect our country to deny Kaeperneck a future by insisting his firing by SF. I will no longer watch a SF game until Kaeperneck is gone nor will I buy any product associated with the 49ers. If enough Americans do this Kaeperneck will be out on his ear.
Secondly, what is it we are trying to teach our children? Are the actions of Kaeperneck how we want our children to behave? Do we want our children to be good sportmen/women or a crybaby who use a sports arena to insult our country?

Old 08-28-2016, 07:40 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,756,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
you could say he LOVES the usa and won't stand back and let it go down the tubes. he's willing to risk his fame and fortune to make a statement that we need to clean things up. maybe he went about it the wrong way, but he's doing what he believes is right.
Haven't taken time to read all the responses but what he has chosen to do might be standing up for what he believes but he is a jerk from word go. I hope he loses all his endorsements. As for cleaning things up; that is your opinion, others differ from you. I am one of them. If he really wants to make a statement he could start by telling young kids to stay in school, obey the laws and respect authority. No authority isn't always right and yes, there is racism out there, but not standing for our flag or our anthem isn't sending the wrong message to our youth. it is things like what he did that causes a lot of our problems.

Last edited by nmnita; 08-28-2016 at 07:48 AM..

Old 08-28-2016, 07:44 AM

2,079 posts, read 4,952,308 times
kudos to Kaepernick! The man is exercising his right of free speech and protest. For all of you bashing and condemning the guy, please tell me when standing for the National Anthem or placing the hand over the heart during the playing of the National Anthem became mandatory for civilian citizens (other than for military, police, etc).

Old 08-28-2016, 07:44 AM

4,798 posts, read 3,509,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Who invented the game, made it a national pastime and btw, who OWNS all the teams?

Whose game is it?
Yep WHite Man owns it. White people have and will continue to dominate the world. Eugenics..
Hows that..
He was raised in a Christian home by a bi racial couple.... His white genes are superior and helped him become the athlete he has become...
LOL/

Old 08-28-2016, 07:48 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,121,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorado0359 View Post
kudos to Kaepernick! The man is exercising his right of free speech and protest. For all of you bashing and condemning the guy, please tell me when standing for the National Anthem or placing the hand over the heart during the playing of the National Anthem became mandatory for civilian citizens (other than for military, police, etc).
It's called patriotism. Are you familiar with the concept?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies