Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2016, 06:22 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,560,145 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
It is a farm. It is a pretty large farm.

I let ALL OF THE LOCALS use my farm. Locals fish there. Cops hunt there. I have had two wedding receptions from local people (free of charge) there. I host an annual hog roast for everyone to come. Everything used on that farm is purchased locally. I have let a few local families do "camp outs" on my land and given them the keys to the house so that they could sleep inside, shower, and use the facilities.

In short, there is nothing I have done to offend anyone there. One must keep in mind that liberals are close to sub human and do not have the same thought processes as normal people, thus the attacks on the signs.
Mmm, yes, I'm sure you did. Great story bro.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2016, 06:24 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern man View Post
I believe I would let the trail cameras and the Police handle it. If you shoot his tire its going to turn out bad for you.
I had already considered that. I am pretty well politically connected with different layers of state government and know that shooting a round ACROSS a highway is a crime, but shooting a tire on my own land is not a crime, particularly when that is performed in the act of defending against a crime and no person is injured. Nothing would happen to me in such an action.

I will let the cops and trail cams do thier work, as I do not have the time to hunt liberals (I am a physician and have to work tommorrow).

We will catch our lib. I wonder if it will be "good eating"?

Old 08-28-2016, 06:26 PM

4,587 posts, read 2,598,716 times
Quote:
I had already considered that. I am pretty well politically connected with different layers of state government and know that shooting a round ACROSS a highway is a crime, but shooting a tire on my own land is not a crime, particularly when that is performed in the act of defending against a crime and no person is injured. Nothing would happen to me in such an action.

I will let the cops and trail cams do thier work, as I do not have the time to hunt liberals (I am a physician and have to work tommorrow).

We will catch our lib. I wonder if it will be "good eating"?
But what if it was a Cruz supporter ? Or a family member messing with you ? Or a mere invention so you can gripe about liberals. I think it was option 3.

Old 08-28-2016, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlover View Post
But what if it was a Cruz supporter ? Or a family member messing with you ? Or a mere invention so you can gripe about liberals. I think it was option 3.
I go with 3 as well. It's so painfully obvious it's embarrassing.

Old 08-28-2016, 06:35 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,235,064 times
Democrats are Stalinists... no opposing opinions allowed. They will be 'disappeared'.

Old 08-28-2016, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
I go with 3 as well. It's so painfully obvious it's embarrassing.
Lots of threads on this forum which are not issues based but a person alleging some insult or slight that is proof of liberal evil. These folks are so persecuted for their beliefs. Nelson Mandela had nothing on them.

Old 08-28-2016, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
Democrats are Stalinists... no opposing opinions allowed. They will be 'disappeared'.
Someone makes up a nonsensical story about a sign in rural America on vacant land, where a sign disappears 8 times and it's proof of Liberal persecution of noble right wing pride ? More like a person making up a story. How many libs live in rural America and will go back 8 times to get their hands on a sign ? Bro, libs have better things to do. If it happened at all, it was a rural Cruz supporter. Or better yet, a grandchild joking on crazy grandpa and filming it for YouTube videos.

Old 08-28-2016, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Someone makes up a nonsensical story about a sign in rural America on vacant land, where a sign disappears 8 times and it's proof of Liberal persecution of noble right wing pride ? More like a person making up a story. How many libs live in rural America and will go back 8 times to get their hands on a sign ? Bro, libs have better things to do. If it happened at all, it was a rural Cruz supporter. Or better yet, a grandchild joking on crazy grandpa and filming it for YouTube videos.
Hahaha, right on.

Old 08-28-2016, 07:02 PM

19,721 posts, read 10,124,301 times
Quote:
"Doctors" don't lie.

Old 08-28-2016, 07:05 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,628,754 times
Quote:
The guy must have seen the cop car parked back in the lane yesterday. I went to the farm I hung out for six hours today with an AR-15 and an ACOG in cover, waiting to shoot a rear tire out when he came back- no luck.

As liberals are idiots...
OK.... so, you're planning to use an AR-15 to prevent someone from stealing a free campaign sign. I believe you've mentioned you're in Illinois. I've never lived in Illinois, but even I know that what you're planning to do is an egregious violation of that state's laws concerning the use of deadly force.

And you have the nerve to call other people idiots? You gotta be kidding me.

Quote:
The funny thing is that felons cannot vote, so the lib is indirectly becoming a Trump supporter.
Stealing a campaign sign is not a felony. Once again, who are you to call anyone else an idiot?

Quote:
I am a patient hunter and will catch my lib, one way or another.

Quote:
So here you are, posting on the internet about your intention to use deadly force to stop a fleeing vandal when your life is not in danger. Shows intent and premeditation. If you hit the sign stealer and are charged with a felony, this puts you in prison. If you just shoot up the car and he sues you, he'll be the one who winds up owning that farm.

Once again I ask - who are you to call anyone else an idiot? To paraphrase Andre the Giant - you keep throwing that word around, but I'm not entirely certain you know what it means. To be clear, I'm not saying you're an idiot - but if you're going to be accusing that many people of being idiots that many times in the same thread, you have to expect people to hold your own intellectual performance to a slightly higher standard.

You've bragged a number of times about how influential you are as a policy advisor at the state government level, and I pretty much believed you (even though there were times when you seemed surprisingly ill-informed for someone in that capacity). At this point, though, I don't think I can any longer believe that you are what you say you are. With your astonishingly poor judgment, total lack of self-discipline, and uncontrollable rage issues, it's hard to believe you could have paid the dues necessary to earn that position.

Quote:
Someone makes up a nonsensical story about a sign in rural America on vacant land, where a sign disappears 8 times and it's proof of Liberal persecution of noble right wing pride ? More like a person making up a story. How many libs live in rural America and will go back 8 times to get their hands on a sign ? Bro, libs have better things to do.
Not to mention, how can they afford to drive out there from the ghetto 8 times just to steal someone's sign? Weed costs close to 300 bucks an ounce, and you can't buy gas with food stamps. Liberals just can't afford to steal anything they can't trade for heroin or redeem for cash at a pawn shop.

Oh, and the reason the librul didn't steal a sign yesterday? Because the cops were parked right in the driveway, apparently. So we're supposed to believe that a police officer considers this serious enough to spend several hours of his time staking out the farm, and also that he was stupid enough to park his squad right in plain sight and assume that nobody would notice. Huh?

I give this one a 3.5 out of 10 on the Trollometer. You had a good run, Hawkeye, but this one was a bridge too far.

Last edited by Mr. In-Between; 08-28-2016 at 08:31 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies