Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2016, 07:25 PM

3,091 posts, read 3,967,215 times

Advertisements

Loved the masked woman stealing the Trump sign. One guy had 12 signs stolen. At least one young woman was so distressed about caught on video that she turned herself in. The sign owner, of course, declined to press charges. One woman almost ran over the homeowner who caught her vandalizing his sign. Craziness in this election, just craziness.

She Vandalized A "Hispanics For Trump" Sign - Then Did Something Even Crazier

Why are Donald Trump's signs being stolen? - CNN Video

https://www.boston.com/news/politics...-massachusetts
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2016, 08:14 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,177,253 times
My goodness. Six hours with an AR-15 at the ready because someone is taking pieces of laminated cardboard out of a yard? It's cardboard, not a kidnapping.

Old 08-28-2016, 08:31 PM

78,409 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
No not for sure. I was once called a racist by an Obama volunteer because I wouldn't allow an Obama sign on my property. When it comes to politics some people are like super freaks. Look at how people post on here in support of Hillary. They ignore her lies and her many misdeeds. All because she is a democrat. 20 years ago a candidate with that much baggage wouldn't even be a consideration. Trump wouldn't have considered running because no one in their right mind would have voted for him. The 2 parties have so grossly failed the people now we are stuck with a pair of lunatics.
Dude....they were calling Hillary supporters racist in 2008.

They went after Bill Clinton in 2008 for "racist comments" about Obama etc.

For every redneck in the trailer park that thinks republicans are out to help them...there is a black person in the projects getting shoveled the same garbage.

Old 08-28-2016, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Not yet-

The guy must have seen the cop car parked back in the lane yesterday. I went to the farm I hung out for six hours today with an AR-15 and an ACOG in cover, waiting to shoot a rear tire out when he came back- no luck.

I put two trail cams out (the signs are outside the perimeter of my security cams). As liberals are idiots, he will see and destroy the obvious trail cam and fail to see the other one. There is a nice sign out there for more "bait". As libs cannot help themselves, it is just a matter of time.

The funny thing is that felons cannot vote, so the lib is indirectly becoming a Trump supporter.

I am a patient hunter and will catch my lib, one way or another.
Shooting a tire is *dumb*. You could easily lose your "prey" as they could try to file charges for assault or even attempted murder etc.

I share your views that while I may not agree with their or your views...I would never destroy your sign.

It's a political year and people act crazy...take some deep breaths and realize that you're dealing with a zealot...don't act like one yourself as a result.

Old 08-28-2016, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
My goodness. Six hours with an AR-15 at the ready because someone is taking pieces of laminated cardboard out of a yard? It's cardboard, not a kidnapping.
In fairness, there is entertainment value in this not to mention you get to see lots of wildlife...all kinds of side benefits.

Not to mention, I can appreciate the violation of my property raising ire.

At some point, there is principle involved.

While I do not agree with the OP's views of "liberals" I don't fault their actions or mood.

Old 08-28-2016, 08:48 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Make a sign frame out of carpet tackstrip. When they grab it it will let them know they grabbed something

Old 08-28-2016, 09:35 PM

3,674 posts, read 3,035,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
Read a story today where a couple's dog was killed because they put up a Clinton sign.

*crickets from the Trump groupies

Old 08-28-2016, 09:39 PM

3,674 posts, read 3,035,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
A. Most people would grab a clue & quit putting up signs.
B. They're signs, not people or animals. Signs, that you get for free.
C. No cop worth their salt is going to sit & monitor an empty property for people stealing campaign signs. That's an outright abuse of public funds.
D. I believe this story like I believe the moon is made out of cheese.

Especially famous surgeons like the OP! You'd think being a conqueror of the universe, he'd finally catch on that maybe he should give it up!! I guess Iowegians better go out of state for their surgeries if this is what passes for surgeons there!

I swear most Conservatives don;t have the common sense God gave lettuce!!!

Old 08-28-2016, 09:57 PM

952 posts, read 518,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post

In short, there is nothing I have done to offend anyone there. One must keep in mind that liberals are close to sub human and do not have the same thought processes as normal people, thus the attacks on the signs.
LOLOLOL!!!

So, in all of the many wonderful events you have allowed on this property, apparently there was never a liberal amongst them, as you most certainly would have come across as 'offensive' to them.

I'm tellin' ya, nobody who doesn't know you is going to go out there 8 times and take your stupid sign. They either don't like you or are pranking you.

Enjoy your days sitting with your gun, probably wearing realtree camo, awaiting the arrival of these felonious 'libs' that are terrorizing the countryside.

Old 08-28-2016, 10:29 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livejack View Post
LOLOLOL!!!

So, in all of the many wonderful events you have allowed on this property, apparently there was never a liberal amongst them, as you most certainly would have come across as 'offensive' to them.

I'm tellin' ya, nobody who doesn't know you is going to go out there 8 times and take your stupid sign. They either don't like you or are pranking you.

Enjoy your days sitting with your gun, probably wearing realtree camo, awaiting the arrival of these felonious 'libs' that are terrorizing the countryside.

Why, when a Moultre Game Cam works really good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies