Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-30-2016, 07:36 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
You have no basis for saying that,
Except for a little thing we call "the constitution."

Quote:
especially considering that it already is happening. You just choose not to see it. I call that "willful blindness."
As always, you're free to make up whatever fantasy that floats tour boat.

Quote:
You, and others like you, had better start studying up, because you are clueless as to the nature of our enemy, and how much they have already penetrated our society. The goal of Islam is the destruction of the Unites Sates (as well as all of Western Civilization). They have been very successful. Look at their history. Who has stopped them in the past? They have come back every time, stronger and more defiant than ever. They have conquered country after country, largely because of the ignorance of the population.
Look...

You can be as scared as you want to be.

Me?

I'm braced.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2016, 08:16 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,295,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Except for a little thing we call "the constitution."

As always, you're free to make up whatever fantasy that floats tour boat.

Look...

You can be as scared as you want to be.
The Constitution? That doesn't seem to be preventing Obama's Sharia compliant FBI, Justice Department, or Pentagon policies toward Muslims.

As I said before, you are willfully blind, and this is anything but "fantasy."

I am "aware," not "scared." But I do fear for the future of my country for the sake of my children and grandchildren (3).

What is it that causes you to close your eyes to what is going on in plain site around you? What is it that causes you to utterly fail to recognize it. Is it the old cliche that "ignorance is bliss?"

Old 08-30-2016, 08:38 AM

5,913 posts, read 3,183,485 times
Quote:
Obama's "Strategic Implementation Plan for Empowering Local Partners to Prevent Violent Extremism in the United States" (Dec. 2011) has been a complete failure, as we have seen an increase in violence, especially in the last 12 months.

Part of the reason for it's failure is that President Obama has established formal diplomatic relations with the Muslim Brotherhood (otherwise embracing the Muslim Brotherhood and its ideology). This means that his "strategy" fails to recognize the source of the problem, and indeed, he has bowed to the Brotherhood and Islamists in modifying language in government documents and policy papers to eliminate words like "Muslim terrorism," "Muslim extremism," and other language that Islamamists find "offensive." In other words, we already have Sharia implemented within our government.
WTF are you talking about. LOL There is some good material on this site this morning. Fringe conspiracy whack a doodle freak show of cray cray.

Pointer: if you are going to make such outrageous claims then you should at least try to back it up. No, Infowars is not a credible source. Good luck!!!

Old 08-30-2016, 08:45 AM

1,050 posts, read 505,274 times
Quote:
The Constitution? That doesn't seem to be preventing Obama's Sharia compliant FBI, Justice Department, or Pentagon policies toward Muslims.
You are certifiably delusional.

Old 08-30-2016, 09:01 AM

88,512 posts, read 84,688,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kode View Post
You are certifiably delusional.
Wasn't there another poster who used to go on and on about Sharia Law? He had a different name, though.

I've been avoid P&OC for awhile because it gets kind of creepy, but then, as pointed out above, there is some entertainment value.

Old 08-30-2016, 10:08 AM

27,119 posts, read 15,300,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
It was Obama`s predecessor who let terrorists fly planes into our skyscrapers. I`m surprised you forgot that already.

It when's the predecessor before that that meant that terrorists live to fight another day when he had the chance to get him but refused.

Yes, Hillary Clinton's husband

Old 08-30-2016, 11:37 AM

88,512 posts, read 84,688,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
It when's the predecessor before that that meant that terrorists live to fight another day when he had the chance to get him but refused.

Yes, Hillary Clinton's husband
Refused is not quite the same thing as tried but missed. He didn't contine to pursue OBL, but truthfully, when the Esquire interview with OBL came out back in 1998 and bits were shown on TV, were you paying attention either or did you just roll your eyes at the guy in the funny outfit and move on to the next sitcom? It's easy to look back and say shoulda coulda woulda.

Old 08-30-2016, 11:41 AM

18,489 posts, read 9,151,071 times
Sharia Law is coming to NE Ohio!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MSPZ9nurrhU

Old 08-30-2016, 11:44 AM

6,977 posts, read 5,704,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
I've been pretty safe. My family has been pretty safe. Did something bad happen to you, op?
me me me.
tell the families of the people in orlando or dallas that just got slaughtered that you're family is ok.

Old 08-30-2016, 02:16 PM

77,005 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
As I have pointed out throughout this thread, this is about acts of terrorism by Muslim "extremism." You are lumping in with that all other types of crime.
It seems you prefer terrorist attacks because there is more political juice in them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies