Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-29-2016, 03:00 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,572,093 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
A nutball would be one who didn't READ what the DEMS bill said then try to deflect from what the DEMS SAID in the bill.
Nutballs lose their minds about SHARIA LAW TAKING OVER THE USA!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2016, 03:07 PM
Status: "Let's replace the puppet show with actual leadership." (set 4 days ago)

52,708 posts, read 48,006,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
It was Obama`s predecessor who let terrorists fly planes into our skyscrapers. I`m surprised you forgot that already.
Actually, Bush brought America together after that horrible tragedy. Had Obama been in office, he would have called it workplace violence and then would have headed out to the golf course.

Old 08-29-2016, 04:54 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,331,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
I['m denying it has any reference to Sharia Law as the nutballs claim.
Which only proves the depth of your ignorance of the world around you.
Quote:
Only those whining about Sharia Law.
Refer to my answer above.

Quote:
Prove it.

I think I have. When the FBI starts modifying training manuals to satisfy Muslim Brotherhood front groups, the FBI has engaged in wholesale submission to Sharia Law. This is the undeniable fact.

Old 08-29-2016, 06:10 PM

57,362 posts, read 26,276,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by case44 View Post
Actually, Bush brought America together after that horrible tragedy. Had Obama been in office, he would have called it workplace violence and then would have headed out to the golf course.
I think you give him too much credit, the country came together in 2001 and then came 2003...

Old 08-29-2016, 06:54 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,915,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
I've been pretty safe. My family has been pretty safe. Did something bad happen to you, op?
You're partial safe because your head is buried in the sand, but your butt sticking up is in danger of being shot at any moment...

Old 08-29-2016, 08:35 PM

16,006 posts, read 7,056,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Protecting life in the womb is not "control of women's bodies." Her "reproductive rights" are totally under her control. And that is not the topic of this thread.

The topic of this thread is the rise of terrorism in the U.S. because of the failed policies of Barack Obama and his pro-Islamic agenda.
I was responding to the person who doubted there is sharia law. You can only control your own womb, nobody has any control over it or any part of anybody's body. These rights have been guaranteed by the constitution. And yet the GOP in every state they control wAnts control over women and their bodies. They want to bring sharia laws, they have no respect for the constitution.

Old 08-29-2016, 08:42 PM

4,754 posts, read 2,743,571 times
Although I disagree with him on about... Everything, what has happened here, via international agents, under him?

Cant blame for the domestic and crime trends are actually down (FBI stats).

Old 08-30-2016, 06:42 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,572,093 times
Default relax...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Which only proves the depth of your ignorance of the world around you.

Refer to my answer above.
I've struck a nerve.
Quote:
I think I have. When the FBI starts modifying training manuals to satisfy Muslim Brotherhood front groups, the FBI has engaged in wholesale submission to Sharia Law. This is the undeniable fact.

The undeniable fact is that Sharia Law will never happen in the USA.

Old 08-30-2016, 07:17 AM

Quote:
The undeniable fact is that Sharia Law will never happen in the USA.

You have no basis for saying that, especially considering that it already is happening. You just choose not to see it. I call that "willful blindness."

You, and others like you, had better start studying up, because you are clueless as to the nature of our enemy, and how much they have already penetrated our society. The goal of Islam is the destruction of the Unites Sates (as well as all of Western Civilization). They have been very successful. Look at their history. Who has stopped them in the past? They have come back every time, stronger and more defiant than ever. They have conquered country after country, largely because of the ignorance of the population.

Old 08-30-2016, 07:32 AM

As I have pointed out throughout this thread, this is about acts of terrorism by Muslim "extremism." You are lumping in with that all other types of crime.

Terrorist attacks by Muslims, either by one individual jihadist or several, have been on the increase in the United Sates.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies