Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2013, 05:50 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,350,388 times

Advertisements

Hypocritical much there, Hillary? I guess when everything you've "achieved" in life is due to being married to a man who was elected President it's OK to remain in a disgraced sham of a marriage.

Hillary Clinton running for president in 2016, friends say
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2013, 06:06 AM

9,617 posts, read 6,067,889 times
I don't think the Mrs Clinton is being hypocritical. For all of his proclivities, Bill Clinton had and has many political strengths. Not the least of which is fundraising strength. So, she stuck - appeared to anyway - with a 'political winner'. Better to ride a louses' coattails, if it fits your ambition. Hillary without Bill, not as much, or maybe even much.

The Mr Weiner is both a louse of a human being and a loser, politically. So, I think the message from the hil to Huma is consistent. If the hubby is not a winner, ditch him if you have political ambitions.

Besides, the hil doesn't want to get her dress soiled by being connected in any way to the weiner.

Old 09-23-2013, 06:28 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
I've been saying for years, Monica was a gift from Hilary.

Old 09-23-2013, 06:33 AM

9,470 posts, read 6,973,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Hypocritical much there, Hillary? I guess when everything you've "achieved" in life is due to being married to a man who was elected President it's OK to remain in a disgraced sham of a marriage.

Hillary Clinton running for president in 2016, friends say
Who cares? They're both opportunists, who used their husbands to further their lust for power. Neither has any redeeming qualities as a "leader".

Old 09-23-2013, 06:37 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,945,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pnwmdk View Post
Who cares? They're both opportunists, who used their husbands to further their lust for power. Neither has any redeeming qualities as a "leader".
We all should she wants to be the next American President.......she should never get the reward!

Old 09-23-2013, 08:53 AM

18,419 posts, read 19,031,744 times
did you read your own article? "a close friend says"...."she may ask huma". what two people offer each other in their own marriage is there business. if it works for them it is not my concern.

Old 08-29-2016, 06:33 PM

769 posts, read 1,015,540 times

Old 08-29-2016, 06:37 PM

35,711 posts, read 21,076,200 times
[quote=pnwmdk;31519443]Who cares? They're both opportunists, who used their husbands to further their lust for power. Neither has any redeeming qualities as a "leader".[/QUO
The jacazzses are the men in the stories

Old 08-29-2016, 06:38 PM

8,630 posts, read 10,157,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pnwmdk View Post
That is such a strong statement and likely quite applicable. Whenever I hear that statement, it reminds me of people filled with ugliness and heartlessness.

Old 08-29-2016, 06:53 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,375,256 times
I find the Thread title so diengenuous.. WHY..Because No one would ever say what is suggested..especially having walked in the shoes that Hillary did..Hillary no doubt has been supportive..BUT she would never advise another women such as the thread title suggests!!

Hate to say this..I was told some 5 years prior to my final decision to leave my husband..and it was NOT based on what folks advised me..IT was based on personal decisions..and realizing whatever I tried to do or attempted to do over that 5 year period wasn't working..and kids were suffering....But over that 5 year period I had confrontations with some ..and basically told them to IF they have nothing positive to offer..to basically ****... It's totally a personal decision..and has NOTHING to do with who says what, when and why and just sometimes your partner in LIFE is a loser..and brings shame on you..Addictions is something many have ZERO understanding..But Poor Weiner has much counselling to face..He has a Sick Need to expose himself to people..and obviously has NO ability to control himself....OHHHH MYYYY Sounds like Master TRUMPF~~

Ohh well, Uma should never be demonized..her husband is the one with the problem...and I do give her credit for at least trying to repair things..and Yes..their child is what's most important!! I sure wish more adults who produce kids made such an effort..MAKE sure the kids do NOT suffer.. Been there done that..so understand it completely!!

Master Weiner needs intervention for his predilections..BUT have no worries that he would NOT be a responsible parent..He's totally exposed!! 3 strikes and your OUT Anthony!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies