Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: When will democrats give up fake hacking story?
December 2016 - democrats wake up and realize futility 7 8.54%
March 2017 - eventually the Trump inauguration sets in 12 14.63%
November 2017 - the mind of democrats are slow to see facts 11 13.41%
November 2020 - democrats need hacking ruse as fundraiser 61 74.39%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2016, 10:37 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Trump's election is accepted. It's time for Trump and his followers to own up to the fact that the Russian hacking occurred and Putin actively encouraged it to damage Hillary with the WikiLeaks.
what the russians do is their business. but do you really think this is the first time a foreign country has done anything to affect the outcome of a american election? if so then you are quite naive.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2016, 10:44 AM

18,015 posts, read 27,463,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
Trump won the election. Time to get over it

There won't be a recount or a briefing.

He is not going to lose the election over emails that exposed the DNC's corruption
This.

But this is an interesting topic because we have nothing else to talk about until Trump's Inauguration. Snowflake protests have faded, Jill Stein got her 9 million, etc. Oh, the sos pick of course.

Whatever the CIA claims to have available on this issue, it was "Available to President Obama Weeks Before Election Day."

So that would tell me they had evidence of hacking. Those who had something to hide would be shaking in their boots.

It took a whole lot of creativity and spin to concoct this lie that Putin was putting Trump in office.

If that was what they had, Obama, the whole Obama Administration, and the Clinton Campaign team, the MSM etc. would have been on this story like a pack of wild dogs on a three-legged cat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
And, for the sake of argument, who cares?

Did they hack the voting machines?
Did they fraudulently add votes to battleground States?

Hillary and her campaign damaged themselves through the content of her emails, nothing more nothing less
Right! If wiki-leaks did anything, they did what the MSM didn't have the balls to do, expose Crooked Hillary. Remember her? Anybody?

Last edited by McGowdog; 12-12-2016 at 10:56 AM..

Old 12-12-2016, 10:52 AM

6,454 posts, read 7,010,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Trump's election is accepted. It's time for Trump and his followers to own up to the fact that the Russian hacking occurred and Putin actively encouraged it to damage Hillary with the WikiLeaks.
And, for the sake of argument, who cares?

You all talk about this as if the Russians gained nuclear codes or something.

Did they hack the voting machines?
Did they fraudulently add votes to battleground States?

Last edited by itshim; 12-12-2016 at 11:02 AM..

Old 12-12-2016, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
This.

But this is an interesting topic because we have nothing else to talk about until Trump's Inauguration. Snowflake protests have faded, Jill Stein got her 9 million, etc. Oh, the sos pick of course.

Whatever the CIA claims to have available on this issue, it was "Available to President Obama Weeks Before Election Day."

So that would tell me they had evidence of hacking. Those who had something to hide would be shaking in their boots.

It took a whole lot of creativity and spin to concoct this lie that Putin was putting Trump in office.

If that was what they had, Obama, the whole Obama Administration, and the Clinton Campaign team, the MSM etc. would have been on this story like a pack of wild dogs on a three-legged cat.

Right! If wiki-leaks did anything, they did what the MSM didn't have the balls to do, expose Crooked Hillary. Remember her? Anybody?
IMPO

Hillary and her campaign damaged themselves through the content of her emails, nothing more nothing less because what was found in those emails was FAR MORE damaging to the integrity of the process than the hacking itself.

Lets face it, this is just another "recount" in attempt to deny Trump the presidency.

I myself can't take any of this serious until the Dems call for an investigation of the DNC itself after what was found in those emails.

And what kills me is when Bernie Sanders was on Meet the Press yesterday calling for a "FULL Investigation" into the Russian hacking...yet he didn't say a single word about a full investigation of the DNC that cheated him equal opportunity in the primaries.

WHY not investigate everything??? The hacking, the validity of the emails etc etc???

That's how you know this is all manufactured outrage.

Old 12-12-2016, 11:10 AM

4,876 posts, read 4,206,170 times
I think it's prudent of the electors to get a briefing.

I think the hacking claims are a bit overdramatic based on what people know vs what they believe and the amount of unbelievable bull poop that most people will take as gospel. Remember, there are still people who think the Earth is flat.

Old 12-12-2016, 11:12 AM

9,617 posts, read 6,064,273 times
Just more of the continuing campaign to discredit, delegitimize the winning candidate. The poor losers, without any ammo for their toy guns are shooting blanks now. Presuming Pres-elect Trump is successful in getting the growth going, reestablishing The United States as the preeminent super power in the world, reverses the over-regulation of business, what will they do then?

Mass harikari? We can only hope.

(edit: Yeah, I know whacks, I left you an opening with the use of the word presuming. Spare me the drooling drivel of our snark.)

Old 12-12-2016, 11:14 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
LOL.

It's 9 Democrat Electors who will be casting votes from Hillary anyway, and that idiot from Texas.

Old 12-12-2016, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthlyfather View Post
Just more of the continuing campaign to discredit, delegitimize the winning candidate. The poor losers, without any ammo for their toy guns are shooting blanks now. Presuming Pres-elect Trump is successful in getting the growth going, reestablishing The United States as the preeminent super power in the world, reverses the over-regulation of business, what will they do then?

Mass harikari? We can only hope.

(edit: Yeah, I know whacks, I left you an opening with the use of the word presuming. Spare me the drooling drivel of our snark.)
They've been attempting to discredit this from day one.

First it was the "Popular Vote" mantra...knowing that this has been the process since the founding of the country...

THEN they created this mass panic of a need for a "recount" for 3 battleground States...creating false hope and having everyone thinking that something was going to possibly change...

NOW they are claiming that the Russians "interfered" with election...not by creating fake votes...but because they decided to leak emails about the corruption within their own party....

When this circus is over....expect the Dems to claim that James Comey is some sort of Russian plant or double agent...and then expect another panic call for a "recount" and an "investigation" to get to the bottom of it.

Each one of these fake investigations will continue to erode the confidence of the political process and further damage the Presidency.

Old 12-12-2016, 11:34 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,098,111 times
I thought Trump's scandals were more important which is why the Access Hollywood tape and tax returns got way more coverage than Wikileaks?

Now you're saying it swung the election?

Old 12-12-2016, 11:34 AM

3,440 posts, read 2,527,335 times
Regardless of what the Russians could have hacked, every vote was physically made by a US citizen (as far as we know), and counted. Voters listened to the candidates, had the opportunity to read and gather information on them, analyze the evidence for themselves, and made a decision. In the end, by the doctrine of our Constitution, Trump won. Before we can nullify the legitimacy of the election, we would need to prove that the election was somehow compromised by the actions of an enemy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies