Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2016, 07:23 AM

31,290 posts, read 20,728,778 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Bingo! One man and one man alone was responsible for that fiasco and you see that. Iraq wasn`t even a threat to it`s neighbors let alone the U.S.
That would be funny if it weren't for all the dead Kurds they gassed.

Old 08-31-2016, 07:28 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,155,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
What difference does it make? Obama will never let her be indicted. Never.
Makes me wonder what type of conversation Obama or the DOJ had with Comer that caused him to not recommend charges.

Old 08-31-2016, 07:31 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,673,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misanthrope83 View Post
FBI recovers 30 deleted Hillary emails on Benghazi

But she turned them all over! Remember that?! I hope we learn the truth then....
Some could be duplicates, but what difference, at this point, does it make, right? Every public statement Hilary Clinton has made concerning her emails has been proven to be 100% false.

Old 08-31-2016, 07:37 AM

21,097 posts, read 19,694,480 times
30 more emails for Hillarians to ignore.

Old 08-31-2016, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Makes me wonder what type of conversation Obama or the DOJ had with Comer that caused him to not recommend charges.
Simple, ignorance of the law, is now an excuse to evade the law.

Comey just rewrote the law in his head, adding the requirement to prove "intent to cause harm." So now, exposing dozens of classified documents, over four years is no longer against the law, if you were just stupid, careless, incompetent, and reckless, and did not mean it. A simple "ooops" gets you off scott-free

It's like rewriting the DUI law, so even though Justin Bieber was reckless, stupid, incompetent and endangering peoples lives for driving drunk, the police could not prove he mean to be drunk, cuz... Bieber said he did not intend to drive drunk or endanger anyone, so no charges will be filed against him.

"Ooops, did i do that?"

Old 08-31-2016, 07:51 AM

2,295 posts, read 2,367,680 times
Quote:
Bingo! One man and one man alone was responsible for that fiasco and you see that. Iraq wasn`t even a threat to it`s neighbors let alone the U.S.
Your utter lack of understanding of the Iraq war, if not done with a notable revisionist bent to support a political view, would be shocking. One man cannot commit U.S. forces to war, it takes the consent of Congress, which was received. Said consent included 'yea' votes by Clinton and company.

Iraq was a clear threat to their neighbors. Ask Kuwait and Saudi Arabia how they felt about the issue. Since the finish of the first Gulf War, Iraq continued to interfere with U.N. weapons inspectors, and failed to comply with terms of the treaty (no-fly zones, etc.). Iraq continued to defy U.N. resolutions up to the point of the U.S. voting to use military force. Blaming Bush for deliberately misleading Congress and the American people is ridiculous. Where is the proof that Bush knew there were "no WMDs"? Based on the best intelligence available at the time, which was shared with those Democrats that voted in favor of war, there were WMDs in Iraq. One thing people tend to overlook in their rush to demonize Bush, whilst sheltering Democrats from culpability for the Iraq War is the fact that the capability to produce chemical and biological weapons did exist, as discovered following the 2003 invasion. There was clear evidence of both precursor agents for biological weapons, and not only binary agents used in the manufacture of chemical weapons, but a large number of artillery shells filled with chemical agents. On the nuclear side, while the production capability of nuclear weapons was largely halted following the Israeli strike on the Osirak reactor complex in 1981, Iraq still maintained immense stockpiles of yellow cake uranium ore. Yellow cake ore is the seed material used for higher grade uranium enrichment. In 2008, 550 metric tons of this ore were properly stored in 3,500 barrels, and removed from the country, ultimately going to a Canadian company.

Old 08-31-2016, 08:03 AM

8,629 posts, read 9,130,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
I've thought of this also. Perhaps the simple answer is the correct one in that his career, his future would be ruined. There is no doubt in my mind the POTUS is key and or the middle man in all of this. To brake down Comey's initial speech to the public in the most simplest terms, not only is Hillary guilty but it was worse than anyone thought it would be, then ends his talk with "I do not recommend an indictment". Another words, I did my job, I stated it publically, however I'm unable to pull the trigger, because I can not. He then left the stage without taking questions from reporters. Sort of having your cake (she's guilty) and eating it too (I obeyed oders to not recommend indictment and saved career and my future).

If one thinks the President has little power over the Justice department, just have a look at John and Robert Kennedy as an example.

Old 08-31-2016, 08:05 AM

2,295 posts, read 2,367,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
Some could be duplicates, but what difference, at this point, does it make, right? Every public statement Hilary Clinton has made concerning her emails has been proven to be 100% false.

That's the one thing I have yet to see Clinton supporters explain. If, as they so continuously contend, there is nothing there with regard to the the Clinton emails, then why has she repeatedly been caught lying about it? From the justification for the private server, to the "never sent or received classified data" morphing to "never sent/received anything 'marked' classified at the time", to the 30K deleted emails, she has lied, then lied about lying. Why lie if there is nothing there?

Old 08-31-2016, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Saddam was not a threat to his neighbors? Tell that to Iran and Kuwait.

Oh, and Bush spent months going before the nation, and Congress making his case against Iraq, and getting authorization from the US House and Senate, and the UN.

0bama did not say "boo" to Congress or the people of our nation before going to war with Libya. He just launched the bombers on Friday, and went golfing on Saturday. 0bama thinks he's a freaking dictator.

Old 08-31-2016, 08:17 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,466,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
Iraq wasn't a threat to its neighbors?
How about the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait? or the Iranian war Sadam started?
What happened in Iraq started under the Clinton watch and it was his info on WMD ... also remember the 1st World Trade bombing came under Billy's watch and the terrorist vowed to bring the towers down.
Clinton had 8 years in office Bush just roughly 9 months before 9/11 so I blame the Clinton administration ...
We`re talking about 2003, not 1982 or 1990. Bush #1 did a fine job disarming Saddam of his old Vietnam era military junk in 1991. You were still afraid of him in 2003?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies