Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-20-2016, 08:18 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
LoL...a self-fulfilling prophecy, I'd imagine.

Oh well..as long as you admit to reciprocity..and that as a African-American you are not qualified advise any White person on politics--it works for me.
Reciprocity? I can do better than that.

I have never in my life told anyone who they should or shouldn't vote for. Nor will I ever. I don't even discuss politics with my wife, and we've been together for 28 years.

Bottom line, whites don't have the credibility or moral authority to advise blacks on how to vote.

The end.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2016, 08:33 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,445,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Reciprocity? I can do better than that.

I have never in my life told anyone who they should or shouldn't vote for. Nor will I ever. I don't even discuss politics with my wife, and we've been together for 28 years.

Bottom line, whites don't have the credibility or moral authority to advise blacks on how to vote.

The end.
Or vice-versa!

AKA the bottom, bottom line.

Old 09-20-2016, 08:59 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,533,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
I'm not asking or begging for any votes.

I was just pointing that most voting blacks seem to be happy getting free scraps from liberals.
Really?

Old 09-20-2016, 09:01 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,533,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
We're not asking blacks to give the GOP a chance.

We're asking blacks to give Donald Trump a chance.

Trump is really an independent who took over the main party.
Trump is a con artist. You forgot to mention that.

Old 09-21-2016, 12:58 AM

2,436 posts, read 2,794,827 times
Trump, in yet another failed attempt to attract the Black vote (at least for me, a Black female), had the nerve to say we've been in the worst shape ever. What? Worse than slavery, Jim Crow laws, the times of getting raped and lynched? Really?

Trump, have several seats.

Old 09-21-2016, 02:24 AM

24,407 posts, read 26,956,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theraven24 View Post
Trump, in yet another failed attempt to attract the Black vote (at least for me, a Black female), had the nerve to say we've been in the worst shape ever. What? Worse than slavery, Jim Crow laws, the times of getting raped and lynched? Really?

Trump, have several seats.
If you have common sense you'll know he doesn't mean literally in the entire history of mankind. If you are the type to look way back then you should know Republicans freed slaves.

94% of Republicans supported it vs 0% of Democrats

Old 09-21-2016, 02:43 AM

2,436 posts, read 2,794,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
If you have common sense you'll know he doesn't mean literally in the entire history of mankind.
-___-

This is what he said:

"...our African-American communities are absolutely in the worst shape they've ever been in before. Ever, ever, ever."

He used "ever" THREE times. What exactly does he mean by this statement if not exactly what it says? He meant what he said.

Stop making excuses for him. It's an ignorant comment, one of the most ignorant he's ever made.

Old 09-21-2016, 07:26 AM

16,212 posts, read 10,823,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theraven24 View Post
-___-

This is what he said:

"...our African-American communities are absolutely in the worst shape they've ever been in before. Ever, ever, ever."

He used "ever" THREE times. What exactly does he mean by this statement if not exactly what it says? He meant what he said.

Stop making excuses for him. It's an ignorant comment, one of the most ignorant he's ever made.
On the bold, that is so true. I can't even believe that bmw would think black people should overlook Trump's ignorance and vote for him lol. It is just laughable to me.

Old 09-21-2016, 08:57 AM

1,544 posts, read 924,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
If you have common sense you'll know he doesn't mean literally in the entire history of mankind. If you are the type to look way back then you should know Republicans freed slaves.

94% of Republicans supported it vs 0% of Democrats
If you had any common sense, you'd stop defending this racist bastard Drümpf. He cares nothing about this country or its people.

Old 09-21-2016, 10:37 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,198,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Hmmm...no thanks.

Try another another minority group.

democrats are the party of slavery. hilary said that robert byrd was a mentor, a well known KKK member and democrats have always been against the civil rights movement since the 1950's and before.

heck, if not for the republican party, we might still have separate toilets, sit at the back of the bus and the like.

racism and slavery has always been a part of the democrat party and their past.
if you forget your history, you are doomed to repeat it, and the democrat party refuses to even be associated with calling their past, part of being slave owners.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies