Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2016, 06:49 AM

3,744 posts, read 4,088,826 times

Advertisements

From the mouths of growers

War on drugs... Bs... False flag

Come see for yourself..take an eco dope tour

10-20 thousand illegal sites to be cleaned up....

There will be work aplenty for years to come..

Marijuana enforcement jobs anyone?... We are hiring...wait until January 1..one caveat..you have to be drug free to get the big state paycheck

Cogent argument is marijuana slanted

Going to Pot | TakePart

It gets squishy when you have to deal with reality that your activity is damaging to the world

Celebrate Monsanto...? Humboldt in negotiations to purchase the MIS software...their drones have to be hardened because they get shot out of the sky...which means bigger and higher altitude ones

Like moths to the green flame...

Old 09-07-2016, 07:17 AM

4,491 posts, read 2,227,244 times
Your ability to say very little and quite a lot at the same time never ceases to amaze me.

What I'm gathering is that a pot farm is doing some damage to the environment so it's bad. I guess my next question to you is why is your concern always stopping at pot?

Most agriculture has adverse side effects. Deforestation for housing and agriculture has damaged the environment. Cattle is problematic. There are 1 billion cows in the world, so there's a ton of cow ****. Their manure releases methane gas, which is a more serious green house gas than CO2. And of course, pesticides aren't always the most environmentally friendly thing either.

And this is just things as they relate to agriculture. Most of the US economy (and world economy) is bad for the environment. I guess my point is that I don't think you're an environmentalist. I don't think this issue matters to you. The only reason you're sharing this is because it's about your obsession.

Old 09-07-2016, 07:34 AM

15 posts, read 16,164 times
Why buy bootleg weed when you can buy certified, pesticide free, factory grown bud? Hydroponically grown, chemical free. It will be a Brand conscious consumer. Just like a beer and scotch drinker. No?

Old 09-07-2016, 08:49 AM

3,744 posts, read 4,088,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skepticratic View Post
Your ability to say very little and quite a lot at the same time never ceases to amaze me.

What I'm gathering is that a pot farm is doing some damage to the environment so it's bad. I guess my next question to you is why is your concern always stopping at pot?

Most agriculture has adverse side effects. Deforestation for housing and agriculture has damaged the environment. Cattle is problematic. There are 1 billion cows in the world, so there's a ton of cow ****. Their manure releases methane gas, which is a more serious green house gas than CO2. And of course, pesticides aren't always the most environmentally friendly thing either.

And this is just things as they relate to agriculture. Most of the US economy (and world economy) is bad for the environment. I guess my point is that I don't think you're an environmentalist. I don't think this issue matters to you. The only reason you're sharing this is because it's about your obsession.

You do understand what's happening right?

We are on the edge of one of the most voracious bureaucracies in California history ...one that will be a cash cow for policies unlike seen in Colorado and Washington

You do understand each grow costs the taxpayers on average 50k to clean up...most of that won't get recouped...and those growers aren't going silently into that good night.

I think most people sit around and smoke their weed with no clue where it really came from and the harm done making it

I'm equal opportunity... Drugs. Guns.. dirtbags..they go hand in hand.

I'm focused on stopping this behavior.. I mean you're not condoning it are you?..isn't this EXACTLY what pot folks hate..undue negative attention to their drug by people who are only profit motivated....

My personal beliefs
Lifetime vegan
Absolutely living light on the earth
Practice real organic growing of FOOD on our parcel.
Don't use any drugs including otcs...

I practice what I preach ..how about you?

Old 09-07-2016, 02:47 PM

7,687 posts, read 5,124,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post

War on drugs... Bs... False flag

Come see for yourself..take an eco dope tour

10-20 thousand illegal sites to be cleaned up....

There will be work aplenty for years to come..

Marijuana enforcement jobs anyone?... We are hiring...wait until January 1..one caveat..you have to be drug free to get the big state paycheck

Cogent argument is marijuana slanted

Going to Pot | TakePart

It gets squishy when you have to deal with reality that your activity is damaging to the world

Celebrate Monsanto...? Humboldt in negotiations to purchase the MIS software...their drones have to be hardened because they get shot out of the sky...which means bigger and higher altitude ones

Thread #81 of your propaganda

Old 09-07-2016, 02:52 PM

7,687 posts, read 5,124,120 times
Are you actually saying that when legalization occurs you'll bust the illegal growers.

All that has to be done is the price needs to be at a point where the illegal market won't be worth the risk

Old 09-07-2016, 03:31 PM

29,827 posts, read 24,917,786 times
What have they been doing for the past 30-70 years exactly?

Govt needs to get out drug game. They aren't good at at, and they certainly aren't doing anyone any good with today's ridiculous policies and overbearing sissy nanny state. Get rid of the black market, and all the negativity that it adds, and properly regulate illicit substances. Prohibition has been a failure, and a very wasteful one at that.

Less govt, not more. Go hang out with your hero Obama if you want bigger and more intrusive government, which I know you do "notmeofficer".

Last edited by andywire; 09-07-2016 at 04:29 PM..

Old 09-07-2016, 03:46 PM

31,292 posts, read 20,749,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
Most of us here are sooooo glad there is only one of you.

Old 09-07-2016, 03:52 PM

31,292 posts, read 20,749,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BohannanLocks View Post
Why buy bootleg weed when you can buy certified, pesticide free, factory grown bud? Hydroponically grown, chemical free. It will be a Brand conscious consumer. Just like a beer and scotch drinker. No?
Price. Just like beer. I can have fun making wonderful beer at home for about half the price in the store. And growing weed is quite easy and the cost is a tiny fraction of the price you pay in a store.

Old 09-07-2016, 03:52 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,231,047 times
I am all for protecting the environment and mother Earth.

This might be an oversimplification, but, perhaps if cannabis were legal, folks wouldn't resort to going deep into the forest to build grows?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies