Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2016, 03:55 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,865,110 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
From the information we gained from the FBI document dump, conspicuously released on the Friday before Labor Day weekend, we learned that Hillary's team destroyed emails AFTER they were subpoenaed. One has to wonder, if the FBI knew this, why didn't they prosecute her? I'm not the only one to wonder about this, congressional republicans are calling for an obstruction of justice probe to be done by a federal prosecutor.

I'm sure Hillary will claim that it was all done without her knowledge, and she will slither her way out of this like she does everything else, but this is more bad news for her campaign.

Federal Prosecutor Called On to Investigate Hillary Clinton for 'Obstruction of Justice'
When there is arrest, the US Marshal Service Would do the job because the layers of Security Clinton has. The FBI has been Corrupted and the DOJ will not go forward. Speaking to a few in the know not all of the Federal Gov is in the tank for Clinton. My sources are waiting for the perfect time.

There is more retired Spooks than you think in Arizona
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2016, 04:05 PM

18,423 posts, read 15,165,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
When there is arrest, the US Marshal Service Would do the job because the layers of Security Clinton has. The FBI has been Corrupted and the DOJ will not go forward. Speaking to a few in the know not all of the Federal Gov is in the tank for Clinton. My sources are waiting for the perfect time.

There is more retired Spooks than you think in Arizona
Hillary really knows how to cover her tracks. It's not that difficult when you have the help of the justice department and the director of the FBI. An article in today's New York Times answered some of my questions but raised even more.

It is obvious that the justice department granted the guy who destroyed the emails immunity so that he wouldn't implicate Clinton. I started another thread on it, which includes the NYT article.

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...l#post45426778

Old 09-09-2016, 08:08 PM

9,512 posts, read 9,020,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Hillary really knows how to cover her tracks. It's not that difficult when you have the help of the justice department and the director of the FBI. An article in today's New York Times answered some of my questions but raised even more.

It is obvious that the justice department granted the guy who destroyed the emails immunity so that he wouldn't implicate Clinton. I started another thread on it, which includes the NYT article.

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...l#post45426778
But the reason you offer a criminal immunity IS so they squeal on their bosses.

Old 09-09-2016, 08:13 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,683,343 times
who's watching the watchers.

Old 09-09-2016, 08:28 PM

8,665 posts, read 5,816,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
I am convinced now that Comey has helped with the coverup.
He's either complicit in it now, or the most incompetent FBI director ever.

Old 09-09-2016, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
who's watching the watchers.
The IRS. They are neutral and not politically motivated. It was the FBI but they lost that apolitical stance over the summer. Career folks should retire.

Old 09-09-2016, 08:55 PM

18,423 posts, read 15,165,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
But the reason you offer a criminal immunity IS so they squeal on their bosses.
Normally yes. That's why this is so strange. They gave him immunity, and then he said that he did it without the knowledge of his superiors, the Clinton team, and Clinton's lawyers. So why would they give him immunity?

Without immunity, I have no doubt he would be screaming from the rooftops "I only did it because they told me to do it!!!" He would be naming names and doing anything he could to reduce his sentence.

And why did he originally say that he didn't know about the subpoena before destroying the emails, and then later say that he did know about it before destroying them? The whole thing stinks.

Old 09-09-2016, 10:52 PM

5,993 posts, read 3,717,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
This doesn't change the fact they were deleted when the existence of this server became known and subsequent inquiries started. We know they attempted to destroy work related emails because the FBI recovered 14,900 of them from other sources and it's the opinion of the FBI that there is more.
You are trying to make this bigger than what it is because you REALLY don't want her to be President. Let me put it to you in another way...NO ONE CARES! Anything she's done, not done, supposedly done is STILL better than having some orange buffoon in the White House.

Old 09-10-2016, 05:19 AM

Lightbulb Hillary is first presidential candidate to run while under federal investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
You are trying to make this bigger than what it is because you REALLY don't want her to be President. Let me put it to you in another way...NO ONE CARES! Anything she's done, not done, supposedly done is STILL better than having some orange buffoon in the White House.
You're misreading the American people and the polls reflect that Hillary continues to drop. Even the DNC wants Chris Wallace out as a moderator because of the damage done by Matt Layer's interview. Even with two liberal moderators, the DNC wants the third to be overt liberal.

Americans can ignore 30 years of Clinton investigations but even soccer moms are seeing that the volume of scandals that Hillary has caused is too much even for the casual voter that only votes every 4 years.

Old 09-10-2016, 07:03 AM

11,919 posts, read 6,508,578 times
For me, this article summarizes well that Comey is complicit in the cover up of Hillary.
How the FBI went easy on Hillary Clinton | New York Post
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies