Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2016, 07:36 PM

4,666 posts, read 5,093,167 times

Advertisements

I didn't realized Putin was almost a midget...oh wait that wasn't PC...he's almost a fun sized person. It explains a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
I get the impression that many, if not most Americans have no idea that Putin is very short - about 5' 6" or so.

As a result, he has tiny little hands.

Just like Drumpf.

LOL...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2016, 07:39 PM

9,510 posts, read 9,087,690 times
Default Why call Hillary a midget?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1984 View Post
I didn't realized Putin was almost a midget...oh wait that wasn't PC...he's almost a fun sized person. It explains a lot. ...
So with your logic, Hillary is a midget. Got it. Thanks.

Old 09-09-2016, 07:43 PM

2,950 posts, read 1,637,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogburn View Post
You people and your lies.

Napoleon was smarter than you by a mile and you are a nobody jealous man. Napoleon was for all his faults one of the greatest combination strategic generals and statesman in all human history.

He also marched half of Europe on Russia.

Do you even know what an empire is? Because the US under George W Bush and Obama resemble empires. An empire would move Western European militaries into any conflicts it had in say... Iraq, Afganhistan, or using NATO to surround Russian boarders.

Basically, the US is an empire. Russia has simply stood up to the empire of the United States moving half or more of Europe upon it--like Napoleon did.

Go back to watching "The Birth of a Nation" and looking fondly upon your Conferderate battle flag.

Putin is a better man and leader than that short hag you'll have as a President called Hillary Clinton. If anyone has a Napoleon Complex it is her.
I forget, what happened to Napoleon, his army, and his empire after he did that?

Old 09-09-2016, 08:18 PM

2,776 posts, read 1,841,955 times
I like this thread. It demonstrates the authentic intelligence level of some people here very well. I can't believe this but they openly show us their childish mindset and spiritual immaturity. Wow!
Every mentally and morally mature person realizes that a man's quality is not defined by the characteristic of his/her body. But some local political "experts" have no idea about it. Looks like they are physically perfect themselves and are fitting the pure beauty standards. That's silly, guys.

Old 09-09-2016, 09:07 PM

2,776 posts, read 1,841,955 times
Quote:
The Russian voted for and give high approvals for Putin. That says a lot about the open minded character of the Russians and Russian women that they elected a short man.
What makes a man short or tall in the eyes of history? His proceedings, acts, moves, heritage etc. The Russians judge Putin by these factors and characteristics. That's why they voted him again.

Last edited by musiqum; 09-09-2016 at 10:27 PM..

Old 09-09-2016, 09:30 PM

1,478 posts, read 788,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
What's amazing is that Hillary is only 5'3". How is That going to look during the debates when Trump towers nearly a foot taller than short Hillary?

Hillary normally is set in scenes already sitting but for the debates, Trump will walk out on the debate stage with Hillary to presumably shake hands. Bush I and Dukasis were quite different in height but Trump is much taller than Hillary.
I think this French woman is likely taller than Hillary too. Actually, I thought Hillary might be about 5'6". I had no idea she was so short.

This French woman (involved in French politics) admires Putin where Hillary disdains Putin. And this French woman also says in the interview she doesn't believe anything that Americans say.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UM2UKKmX8do

Quote:
Le Pen: I admire 'cool head' Putin's resistance to West's new Cold War
She has better looking legs--as seen in this Russian Today video--than short, frumpy, Hillary Clinton.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nm9rbDCz3vc

Notice she says it is idiotic for France to fight Islamic terrorists in Mali to only turn around and support those exact same terrorist when they travel to Libya and Syria to fight.

Old 09-09-2016, 09:45 PM

2,950 posts, read 1,637,619 times
Quote:
I think this French woman is likely taller than Hillary too. Actually, I thought Hillary might be about 5'6". I had no idea she was so short.

This French woman (involved in French politics) admires Putin where Hillary disdains Putin. And this French woman also says in the interview she doesn't believe anything that Americans say.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UM2UKKmX8do

She has better looking legs--as seen in this Russian Today video--than short, frumpy, Hillary Clinton.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nm9rbDCz3vc

Notice she says it is idiotic for France to fight Islamic terrorists in Mali to only turn around and support those exact same terrorist when they travel to Libya and Syria to fight.
Putin's a tiny little man.

Never trust a tiny little man.

Old 09-09-2016, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jburress View Post
I forget, what happened to Napoleon, his army, and his empire after he did that?
He failed in Russia and many of his men froze to death--some drowning in lakes with their horses as ice cracked and gave way--When the French led armies were marching back out of Russia I believe.

I would have to google it all up as I don't remember much of it.

I do have some issues with Napoleon though. One of my issues is with his racism. Supposedly he reinstituted slavery in Haiti again. I believe he also established racist color codes within mainland France too. He also buried the history of one of France's greatest military leaders, soldier, who was also one of the greatest swordsman in all of Europe. The born in Africa mulatto father of the famous novelist Alexander Dumas. The one who wrote the Three Muskateers and the Count of Monte Cristo. Both of which were inspired from the real life of his father. At least that is the thesis of a book I read. His father towered over the short Frenchmen of that time (keeping in mind, due to generations of poor diets, the average male height of a Frenchman during the years of the Republic was the equivalent of the average height of a 13 year-old American girl today. It's possible Napoleon was not much shorter than most Frenchmen of his time.) and his father was well built and reputedly incredibly physically strong. His father was also a sex symbol among French women.

His father was essentially the rank of what would be a general today. Not sure how many star general. But he was well respected and loved by his troops. He had a falling out with Napoleon though and Napoleon apparently could be very vindictive. So, he had the guy basically stripped from history. But the French still kept lots of records stored away about the guy. If I recall correctly he even had the white widow of the man denied a pension.

That said... Napoleon still had an incredible mind. He was execessively concerned about his image though and tolerated no rivals.

Old 09-09-2016, 09:58 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,521,305 times
Quote:
You people and your lies.

Napoleon was smarter than you by a mile and you are a nobody jealous man. Napoleon was for all his faults one of the greatest combination strategic generals and statesman in all human history.

He also marched half of Europe on Russia.

Do you even know what an empire is? Because the US under George W Bush and Obama resemble empires. An empire would move Western European militaries into any conflicts it had in say... Iraq, Afganhistan, or using NATO to surround Russian boarders.

Basically, the US is an empire. Russia has simply stood up to the empire of the United States moving half or more of Europe upon it--like Napoleon did.

Go back to watching "The Birth of a Nation" and looking fondly upon your Conferderate battle flag.

Putin is a better man and leader than that short hag you'll have as a President called Hillary Clinton. If anyone has a Napoleon Complex it is her.
I don't know whether you are a Russian or a die hard Trump supporter. It's so easy to get the two confused these days.

Old 09-09-2016, 10:05 PM

Here is that book I was speaking about in post number 18.

The father of Alexander Dumas. Excerpt read from the book.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TMXFiF-FfgQ
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies