Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2016, 07:53 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,560,145 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
I have can across several OP that Obama could cancel the Election and order martial Law. This maybe the Nuke options when Trump becomes the Clear winner. Its a little out there, however there several stories on this subject,
This des seem like areal possibility when we have foreign who has purchase Ms. Clinton. Soros expect a return on his money.
Insider Warns Obama To Cancel 2016 Elections After Emergency ...

allnewspipeline.com/King_Obama_Cancel_Elections.php
  1. Cached
  2. Similar

Sep 2, 2015 - According to former Clinton insider Larry Nichols, America will soon get a Muslim dictatorship or Communism as Obama has no plans to allow ...

Chuck Norris Drops a BOMBSHELL About Obama's Secret Plan for ...

Chuck Norris Drops a BOMBSHELL About Obama's Secret Plan for the 2016 Election! - The Political Insider...
  1. Cached
  2. Similar

Chuck Norris Drops a BOMBSHELL About Obama's Secret Plan for the 2016 Election! ... That's why Obama has been busy bending the rules in favor of Democrats for the 2016 election, thanks to a quiet 3-part plan made to ... Conn Carroll explained how DACA has led and will lead to countless illegals with ... Cancel reply.
A perfect example of how cons will believe anything they are told or that they hear or read, no matter how utterly absurd. They are literally the most naïve people on the planet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2016, 08:57 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Obama will not interfere with elections. Take that to the bank.
I'll take that to the bank along with the profits from my tin-foil stocks.

Old 09-13-2016, 10:12 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
A perfect example of how cons will believe anything they are told or that they hear or read, no matter how utterly absurd. They are literally the most naïve people on the planet.

Well the establishment controls the Media for both parties, if one has one head in the sand you are trusting that all is well in the Land of OZ. The other Point the Liberals love power and if for single moment to get Obama a third term they would do it.

This is how Liberals and Progressive Roll! this post is to get people to think instead of going on auto pilot!

Old 09-13-2016, 10:14 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skepticratic View Post
The fact that you think Clinton and Obama are anomalous is terrifying.

And no, Obama will not interfere with the election.
They are the Cartel!

Old 09-13-2016, 10:19 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,312,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
I'll take that to the bank along with the profits from my tin-foil stocks.
Amazing that people can believe such nonsense, isn't it! I need to up my stock in tin foil as well.

Old 09-13-2016, 10:24 AM

18,158 posts, read 15,628,539 times
There's always rumblings like this from various places. Way I see it, if ANY Prez were to try this the results would not be pleasant. I don't think Obama could possibly be that stupid. It would have to be one whale of a crisis to call off elections. Still, I've seen a few folks that are really convinced the end is nigh.

Old 09-13-2016, 10:27 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Obama will not interfere with elections. Take that to the bank.
yup.

libs were claiming bush would do the same in both 2004 and 2008.

Old 09-13-2016, 10:29 AM

78,408 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
I hope you are right. We have seen nothing like Obama and the Clinton Machine in the History of politics in the US.
What is a positive point is this is a charged election on both sides and there is enough resistance from Honest officials to balance the power of president.
This hoax is repeated every time an 8 year president is exiting or the incumbent has been defeated.

"they're going to declare martial law" blah blah blah.

I mean seriously, how gullible can people be?

Old 09-13-2016, 10:29 AM

23,974 posts, read 15,082,290 times
IMO, Obama is anxiously awaiting for the end of his contract. His wife would kill him if he delayed it.

Old 09-13-2016, 10:33 AM

78,408 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
There's always rumblings like this from various places.
Yep, fringe websites trying to sell you gold, MRE's, Geiger counters....or just trying to drive up their web traffic by catering conspiracy to people with early onset dementia and other undiagnosed disorders.

Same folks that brought you such claims as the fukushima radiation killing millions on the west coast, the underground nuke test...under DC and of course the nuclear meltdown of a power plant in Nebraska.

Got scare the crazies so they buy your stuff.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies