Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2016, 12:17 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,884,808 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lycos679 View Post
"Already, criticism is mounting, both from MMA fighters and the greater public at large. Mixed martial arts champ, Ronda Rousey, has refused to fight Fox over her “unfair advantage.”

I thought Rhonda Rousey previously said she would fight men if given the chance.
That was before Rousey got her ass whupped by a mere woman.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2016, 01:32 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,234,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
What consequences, some MMA fight? What do I care, I don't even watch that crap. Oh no, the world is going down the toilet because some transgender person beat up another person! That is the whole point of that sport, is it not? But go ahead & cry & whine like it's some unusual thing. You're so sincere.
LOL! I couldn't care less about this stuff... but the fact is Leftists want transgender equality without ever thinking about the consequences. The only requirement is that they are well intentioned. I think the Karma of this situation is hilarious! This is what you wanted! Now deal with it! LOL!

Old 09-13-2016, 01:37 PM

She must not be that overpowering. She has a loss on her record. Having said that I doubt she would have been an MMA fighter as a male. I have also never seen a female to male compete at a high level in any sport.

Old 09-13-2016, 01:40 PM

1,598 posts, read 1,058,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
She must not be that overpowering. She has a loss on her record. Having said that I doubt she would have been an MMA fighter as a male. I have also never seen a female to male compete at a high level in any sport.
and it's an old story that's already been done several times on here, dunno why it was all started again

Old 09-13-2016, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by philkirkham View Post
and it's an old story that's already been done several times on here, dunno why it was all started again
It ain't nothing new,google Renee Richards.

Old 09-13-2016, 01:43 PM

24,561 posts, read 40,281,740 times
It's basically a dude beating up a woman.

Old 09-13-2016, 01:46 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,705,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Transgender "Female" MMA Fighter Brutally Injures Female Opponent

To me it is unfair and at the same time who wants to fight a transgender if you are a female up to what has the strengths of a man and on the inside is actually a man. Just cutting a wiener off doesn't make I fair to compete against a woman. JMO!

Maybe we should have a transgender category or they will have to compete in the gender they were born with to make it fair.
I think now they should let the transgender individual fight with the males.

Old 09-13-2016, 01:52 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,951,691 times
Call it whatever you want but the fact remains that this person is still a male and it should not be allowed. The woman was not fighting another woman she was fighting a man. I know the liberals will call him "she" but that is incorrect. Biology says otherwise.

BTW he needs his a$$ kicked for beating a woman.

Old 09-13-2016, 03:23 PM

1,700 posts, read 1,045,171 times
Bigots!

You guys don't understand. The fighter is a female, she just happened to be born in a male
body.

LOL. Where will liberalism take us next? 40yr old virgin man decides to become goat so he can live on a goat farm and have sex with goats. The best part is this
guy would be a Muslim refugee. LOL I called it first folks! Liberals don't call be crazy, if I told you 10yrs ago we would have grown men living as little girls then getting adopted by a gay couple, you would have called me crazy.

Old 09-14-2016, 09:00 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,556,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
LOL! I couldn't care less about this stuff... but the fact is Leftists want transgender equality without ever thinking about the consequences. The only requirement is that they are well intentioned. I think the Karma of this situation is hilarious! This is what you wanted! Now deal with it! LOL!
Deal with what exactly? What's to do deal with? Some chick got beat up......as is the intention of MMA fighting. And?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies