Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2016, 01:14 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times

Advertisements

No way in hell would i complain. I like it. I REALLY like it. Like, really really, really like it. LMAO
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2016, 08:53 AM

3,337 posts, read 5,119,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
No way in hell would i complain. I like it. I REALLY like it. Like, really really, really like it. LMAO
Yeah. I wouldn't be so upset if my son got a few detentions and I had to go pick him up and thus got to see her.

"Did you get detention today, son?"
"No, dad. I was good"
"Dammit son, you're grounded!!"

Old 09-15-2016, 09:00 AM

16,709 posts, read 19,412,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Sheesh, now teachers are getting into this nonsense. She knew what she was doing.

https://www.yahoo.com/style/is-teach...122657231.html
The fact is, she's wearing skinny jeans and kitten heels, with a midriff shirt. No dress code I've seen allows this type of clothing on a student, so IMHO the teachers should also follow it.

Old 09-15-2016, 09:39 AM

6,820 posts, read 14,034,515 times
My wife brought up a good point. Just what could she wear that would not show off her figure. She is not showing any cleavage and the lengths of her dress are fine. She could wear a dress two sizes to large and it would still show her figure. She could wear a pants suit and it would still show her figure. She would have to wear a huge burlap bag to cover what she has. I would ask any female just what could she wear without it be being grossly oversize that would tone down her look. I'm at a lost.

Old 09-15-2016, 09:47 AM

1,411 posts, read 1,002,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Ick. 50 lbs over weight.

What???

I take it you like your women to look like little boys like Taylor Swift.

This right here is what women should look like. Look at those curves. I would be at every PTA meeting.

Old 09-15-2016, 10:00 AM

25,847 posts, read 16,528,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tewest86 View Post
What???

This right here is what women should look like. Look at those curves. I would be at every PTA meeting.
I do like them to not have type II Diabetes which is what this one will have within 5 year if she doesn't have it already.

Old 09-15-2016, 10:29 AM

1,649 posts, read 1,007,996 times
I'm on the fence with this one. Some women can get away with super form fitting clothes without looking trashy and some cannot.

My best friend's wife who is rail thin can wear anything she wants without making a spectacle of herself. she wears leggings at work all the time, and one would never think anything of it.

My ex wife who has the biggest butt you'll ever see on a white woman can't wear stuff like that without looking like she wants attention. If she wears things like yoga pants or certain types of dresses/skirts, they tend to get swallowed up if you know what I mean. Even when she was in HS she couldn't wear the standard track shorts and chose to throw shot and disc in warm up pants because the tiny shorts would turn into a thong every time she bent over.

Old 09-15-2016, 10:35 AM

45,582 posts, read 27,187,569 times
Lots of parent teacher conferences would be necessary...

Some outfits are a little on the "club" side... but not the end of the world.

Probably some of the complainers are jealous as well, or are people who don't know how to deal with someone with her shape. What is she supposed to do - put her assets away while she is on the job?

Old 09-15-2016, 11:57 AM

23,974 posts, read 15,082,290 times
The dress is fine for anything she wants, except working in an elementary school.

There are plenty of clothes for a person with her kind of body type that are not so revealing. That dress is so tight it shows her pubic area. At her age my daughter weighed 99 pounds and wore a 32 DDDD bra. It can be done.

Is there some sin associated with dressing modestly and appropriate for work these days?

Old 09-15-2016, 12:38 PM

3,674 posts, read 3,035,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tewest86 View Post
What???

Over-react much? Just because some guys don't want their women with more chins than the Hong Kong phone book, or with more rolls than a Jewish Bakery doesn;t mean they want them to look like boys FFS!!

I get that chit all the time here. My wife is 4' 10" 72 lbs former gymnast, and I get all sorts of nasty azz comments because, apparently, men HAVE to be chubby-chasers these days in order to be "accepted"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies