Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2016, 09:03 AM

858 posts, read 707,494 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
If this constant haranguing and these physical attacks on police officers continue by the violent and hateful BLM supports, there won't be any police to stop bad people in our society. No sane people will choose to serve the public as officers of the law if it means they also must submit to having a target on their backs.
You are exactly right so what needs to happen is that Police officers start being held accountable. When multiple complaints of excessive force are filed against an officer, they need to be fired. Those are the cops making it tough for the good cops. Just look at the article below There were some cops that cost the city millions in settlements yet remained on the job. There were cops that were named in multiple events that ended in settlements yet remained on the job. That has to stop at some point.

55 cops have been sued 10 or more times. That's insane! One guy is part of 28 lawsuits in 10 years. 28! How can anyone justify him keeping his job?
EXCLUSIVE: Detective is NYPD's most-sued cop with 28 lawsuits - NY Daily News

Again, many of the protests and complaints would die down if simple accountability was done...firing for continued issues and jailtime for serious instances.

Old 09-16-2016, 09:35 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,183,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
Please show systemically that what your saying is true...

Police have millions of contacts everyday...stops for broken taillights probably range in several thousand..of those several thousand statistically someone getting shot and killed isn't even statistically significant...doesn't register on the meter

Please...

Put tin foil hat on

Hide under bed

Complain on social media

Declare victory lap

I get your (false) narrative... The sensationalized cases...even many of those prove to be reasonable uses of force

Ever been in the FRONT seat of a police car...might open your eyes to reality

I always remember the woman who came up and started screaming at me when I was getting a dirtbag asleep taking up an entire bus bench up.... So the hard working Mexican maids who had been on their feet all day could sit down for a short bit before their two hour bus ride back to some ghetto sheet hovel.... The woman kept getting in my face bleating how could I harass this poor homeless person.

So..I asked her where she lived and that I would transport him to her front yard to sleep if she wished. That really lit her off... That earned me a citizens complaint but it was worth the education. Dirtbag was ok being awakened..especially after being a parolee at large... He got to sleep in a nice booking cell the rest of he night and yes..it's a violation of law to sleep on a bus bench...But ms social justice warrior didn't want an explanation of the law. Her complaint was unfounded..I said exactly what happened..

It is always a wake up when a person becomes a victim and finds religion

Equipment violations are great for probable cause to stop someone...they either are..or are not occurring... In your utopia where do we diminish lawful behavior so it only meets with your system of justice. Stste legislatures make all the laws... In the case of California more than 40000 vehicle codes... Petition them for redress...you're barking at the wrong dog

But just to be safe

Don't twitch ok?
That's right. Comply or Die, huh?

Yeah...we'll keep that in mind.

Meanwhile...

Old 09-16-2016, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
Yup, that's what they do, they all just shoot people for no reason.
I can hear Philando Castile saying the same thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Why don't you value life?
Look, you would still be someone slave right now, if it were not for a bunch of white guys. So it has happened, but that does not fit the war you wish to create, because you have no value for your life or anyone elses.
What bunch of white guys?

I thought you hacks said that the Civil War was unnecessary because slavery was about to end?

Can't keep the lies straight, can you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Rally to change the law so busted tail lights and not using a turn indicator are no longer illegal.
Comply or die!
Quote:
Originally Posted by grampaTom View Post
Sadly, with escalation of hostility a lot of innocent lives will be lost and a lot of hard feelings will remain regardless of those lost lives.
Believe that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
I want her cops to pull over those whose cars belong in the junkyard rather than on the road. And if the idiot driver tried to perpetuate violence on the cop and ends up six feet under, so much had better.
Comply or die!

Old 09-16-2016, 09:44 AM

10,007 posts, read 11,154,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Here is the thing. I grew up in the hood in what was considered a violent neighborhood. My neighborhood was about 98% black. The vast majority of people living there were descent folks just trying to make it. It was only like 3% of the people that were causing most of the crime. A lot of crime is caused by the same people just doing it over an over until they get caught or killed. For black people overall, probably less than one percent of the population is engaging in violent crime. More than one percent of the black population have IQ's above 140. Hence, does that percent warrant seeing black people as highly intelligent? If not, why would 1% of black people committing violent crime make people see blacks as violent criminals? The behavior of 1 or 2% of the group does not define the group....unless maybe, just maybe THEY have a racist agenda.
I understand this and agree. But it would be nice to see more upstanding blacks ***** about the CRIME IN THEIR NEIGHBORHOOD ... Remember just like HOW most blacks are good people..so are most cops...get the correlation?

Old 09-16-2016, 09:49 AM

15,626 posts, read 10,382,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeahboy79 View Post

Again, many of the protests and complaints would die down if simple accountability was done...firing for continued issues and jailtime for serious instances.
I disagree. There is no correlation. Any black thug shot by a cop was innocent and every cop who does the shooting is a killer in the minds of the deranged BLM crowd, even in the face of evidence to the contrary.

In my opinion, there is no rational thought in the BLM mob only hate for police, this country, and white Americans.

Old 09-16-2016, 09:57 AM

858 posts, read 707,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
I disagree. There is no correlation. Any black thug shot by a cop was innocent and every cop who does the shooting is a killer in the minds of the deranged BLM crowd, even in the face of evidence to the contrary.

There is no rational thought in the BLM mob only hate for police and white Americans.
which proves you don't understand the issue. They also don't say the black suspect is innocent. It's more about how UNARMED black men are being shot dead by police with no repercussions. You have cops make the WRONG call and get commendations but as you see in the link below, the cop makes the RIGHT call and gets fired.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-unloaded-gun/

Old 09-16-2016, 10:29 AM

10,007 posts, read 11,154,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeahboy79 View Post
which proves you don't understand the issue. They also don't say the black suspect is innocent. It's more about how UNARMED black men are being shot dead by police with no repercussions. You have cops make the WRONG call and get commendations but as you see in the link below, the cop makes the RIGHT call and gets fired.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-unloaded-gun/
Where are all these unarmed innocent black men? Sure it happens and when it does damn straight the cop should be fired and disciplined. But where is this mass epidemic? Mountains out of MOLEHILLS. But hey it keeps the agenda going so I get it.

Old 09-16-2016, 10:39 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,602,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Here is the thing. I grew up in the hood in what was considered a violent neighborhood. My neighborhood was about 98% black. The vast majority of people living there were descent folks just trying to make it. It was only like 3% of the people that were causing most of the crime. A lot of crime is caused by the same people just doing it over an over until they get caught or killed. For black people overall, probably less than one percent of the population is engaging in violent crime. More than one percent of the black population have IQ's above 140. Hence, does that percent warrant seeing black people as highly intelligent? If not, why would 1% of black people committing violent crime make people see blacks as violent criminals? The behavior of 1 or 2% of the group does not define the group....unless maybe, just maybe THEY have a racist agenda.

They do not value life. You know who they are and the character they present.
13% of the population are black Americans. Black Americans commit 52% of all murders and 69% of all violent crimes.

Just 13% of our entire population are Black Americans and then it is a smaller fraction within that 13% that actually are evil and have no value of life. Theirs, or anyone else. That is scary and the reason the Black American populations are targeted by law enforcement at a greater presents than lily white populations.

This isn't anything a white boy can fix, or attempt to fix without being called a racist. This is exclusively on the Black American communities, to right the ship toward peace and harmony.

Jesus needs to make a big comeback in Black American Communities, because the Muslim angle that has invaded it, has no respect for life, including there own.

Old 09-16-2016, 11:28 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,598,739 times
All this noise and nobody is hearing anything. It's like watching The View, which I stumbled upon one vacation day and all I heard were four women talking over each other. Nothing discernible.

A small group of AA men in low income areas are committing crimes, yet some posters are making it sound like it's everyone in the community. A 32 year old father was recently killed in his home, sitting at the table paying his bills, with his children there. A railroad employee. Just a normal guy with a family.

A small group of white people are racist, yet some posters are making it sound like all white people posting here are racist.

A small group of cops have shot black men for no reason, yet some posters are making it sound like it's ALL cops.

There is no "all of you" in any of this.

Forget the violence the BLM movement has triggered and focus on the initial message, which had merit. Just as posts about anything involving AA's on c-d bring out racists, the BLM movement also attracts racists. People are just looking for a reason to bash the other guy in the head. Focus on the cop who shot a guy in the head as he slowly rolled his car away, and the cop who put a bullet in the back of a black man who is running away slowly, with the cop planting a taser near him, and the kid who was walking AWAY from the cops in Chicago and was shot multiple times. There are more - these are the ones I think of on the top of my head.

That's what BLM was supposed to be conveying. That black lives matter, TOO. Lousy execution on their part, but don't let the failure of the group lead to ignoring the message that should have been coherently conveyed.

Drugs and turf wars are not an AA problem - they are, in large part, a result of poverty. People in some of the poorest, whitest towns in the country are doing major meth production and have meth problems themselves, with turf wars being part of it.

Until we stop putting people on welfare, without giving them a way to permanently get out of poverty, there will be drugs and gang activity in low income areas. Until we stop bringing damn drugs into our country, there will be drugs and gang activity in low income areas. Until we clean up the prison and court system, people will get light sentences, for the crimes they commit.

Look at the cause of the problem, instead of the result of the problem.

Old 09-16-2016, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
They do not value life. You know who they are and the character they present.
13% of the population are black Americans. Black Americans commit 52% of all murders and 69% of all violent crimes.

Just 13% of our entire population are Black Americans and then it is a smaller fraction within that 13% that actually are evil and have no value of life. Theirs, or anyone else. That is scary and the reason the Black American populations are targeted by law enforcement at a greater presents than lily white populations.

This isn't anything a white boy can fix, or attempt to fix without being called a racist. This is exclusively on the Black American communities, to right the ship toward peace and harmony.

Jesus needs to make a big comeback in Black American Communities, because the Muslim angle that has invaded it, has no respect for life, including there own.
Black folks need to get rid of that Jesus stuff as soon as possible. Ain't no white Jew coming back to save anybody. Hell, he didn't even save his own people.

Black folks if anything need to abandon all religion, but especially Christianity and Islam.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies