Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2016, 08:45 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,536,757 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
He'll make Mexico pay for it.

[]
Before or after the wall?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2016, 08:56 PM

19,724 posts, read 10,128,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
If he had to pay ANYONE 50 million dollars he would likely have to file bankruptcy.
What would that be, number eight?

Old 09-16-2016, 09:38 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,940,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Trump Promised a Charity Millions In 2012 If Obama Proved He Was American and It's Time to Pay the Piper | RedState

Trump was so convinced Obama wasn't an American, that he offered $5 Million to a charity of Obama's choice for further proof, and if he was satisfied, Obama would have the check within an hour.

But there's more.... Two years later, Trump described his 2012 offer in a speech at the National Press Club. Trump said that, at the last minute, he had actually upped it to a whopping $50 million.

"Now then, what wasn’t reported by the press is, sometime just prior to the expiration date of that offer, I raised the offer to $50 million. $50 million! For charity,' Trump said in 2014. "Pick your charity, for $50 million, and let me see your records! And I never heard from him."
I read some where it was more like $5 million. Who the hell cares, except whiny Hillary Democrats that see they have no good polices to run on so they bring up Hillary's accusations. You people are so desperate you are losing, hopefully most of you who support Hillary are packing your bags for another country who most likely will not want you either.

If you people had a lick of sense you would ask Hillary to stay on track and produce something intelligent about her own polices. She needs to stop using the same tactic she tried to use on President Obama.

Forbes Just Unveiled Ranking of World's Billionaires. Check Out Where Donald Trump Landed...
How about Trump, then?
Somewhere in the middle, as it turns out.

324. Donald Trump - $4.2 billion

One thing all billionaires have in common, none of them are very good looking!

Old 09-16-2016, 10:22 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,525,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
I read some where it was more like $5 million. Who the hell cares, except whiny Hillary Democrats that see they have no good polices to run on so they bring up Hillary's accusations. You people are so desperate you are losing, hopefully most of you who support Hillary are packing your bags for another country who most likely will not want you either.

A) Hillary is not losing, she is winning in almost every reputable poll (excluding wingnut polls)
B) Hillary has actual policy positions listed on her website. Trump has none.
C) Like many conservatives, you live in your own world.

Old 09-16-2016, 10:23 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,445,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUMAN View Post
Is this another childish anti-Trump thread? Dems are getting desperate. Hillary is in bed right now as I type this getting her rest as it's been a tough day. Yawn.
*Ahem* Anti-Clinton thread next street over.....in any direction!

Old 09-16-2016, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post

If you people had a lick of sense you would ask Hillary to stay on track and produce something intelligent about her own polices. She needs to stop using the same tactic she tried to use on President Obama.

Forbes Just Unveiled Ranking of World's Billionaires. Check Out Where Donald Trump Landed...
How about Trump, then?
Somewhere in the middle, as it turns out.

324. Donald Trump - $4.2 billion

One thing all billionaires have in common, none of them are very good looking!
OK..cool...but where/how did Clinton get involved in in this thread? OP did not say she accused anyone of anything==so where do you get that?

Just curious..as I'm sure you'd never hijack a thread just to beat your drum?

Or.....would you?

Old 09-16-2016, 10:35 PM

Default How rich is He???

There appears to be some disagreement as to just how wealthy Trump is...

Donald Trump

Old 09-16-2016, 10:38 PM

78,432 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
He can't get his hands on $50 million in cash right now unless he either sells something or puts up something for collateral.

He's not even close to being a billionaire. He's great at putting his name on stuff, but that's about it.
Estimates from Forbes and various other sources have him around 3-5 billion.

I don't like the guy either but facts are facts.

Old 09-16-2016, 10:52 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,621,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
He'll make Mexico pay for it.

[]
I don't care who you are, that right there was funny.

Old 09-16-2016, 10:53 PM

78,432 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
A) Hillary is not losing, she is winning in almost every reputable poll (excluding wingnut polls)
B) Hillary has actual policy positions listed on her website. Trump has none.
C) Like many conservatives, you live in your own world.
Yes, her policy positions in reality (as opposed to speeches) include off-shoring, collecting large pay for play donations from oil companies and tight ties to wall street.

On top of that she's going to keep the illegals flooding in giving me cheap house painting, cheaper restaurant bills and lawn care.

Yay Hillary!

LMAO...you think it's just the cons that live in their own world? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....this race is just hillarious to watch as an independent. I'll vote 3rd party again this time around and laugh because I'm upper middle class and Hillary or Trump is going to help me just fine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies