Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2016, 05:45 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times

Advertisements

You think so? Google Webb Hubble

Is This Chelsea Clinton's Real Father?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2016, 05:50 PM

601 posts, read 755,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
I think they should insist on DNA testing on Chelsea Clinton. I want to know who her Daddy really is.
100% irrelevant to the thread, congratulations.

Also, who cares.

Old 09-17-2016, 06:05 PM

46,289 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceMonkyPunks View Post
Why The New Child Rape Case Filed Against Donald Trump Should Not Be Ignored | Huffington Post

Regarding Ivanka, she was clearly pressured/threatened to recant, but the retelling of the events in Lost Tycoon was not altered. The legal cause of their divorce is officially listed as "cruel and inhumane treatment" towards her.
I agree, child rape should not be ignored. However, the case was DISMISSED from the court, and this was dismissed in California....

Quote:
A civil suit against Donald Trump alleging he raped a 13-year-old girl was dismissed in California in May 2016 and refiled in New York in June 2016.
And if you were so worried about it, why are you waiting 3 months to complain?

And that's still you opinion.....the courts disagreed with you.

Old 09-17-2016, 06:09 PM

46,289 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:

Also, who cares.
What the heck do lefties care if it's relevant with the thread? Have you seen some of these repub threads inundated with leftist comments that have ZERO to do with the thread?

Old 09-17-2016, 06:10 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,023,642 times
Quote:
You think so? Google Webb Hubble

Is This Chelsea Clinton's Real Father?
lol I forgot about that old rumor. no she looks nothing like Webb. Chelsea looks a spitting image of Bill.

Old 09-17-2016, 06:21 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times
Quote:
I thought this was the National Enquirer thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
lol I forgot about that old rumor. no she looks nothing like Webb. Chelsea looks a spitting image of Bill.
No way she looks like Bill. Bills had a lot of sex with different women but probably not Hillary.

Old 09-17-2016, 06:30 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
seriously she looks just like him.

Actually she looks like Dennis Rodman...

Old 09-17-2016, 06:35 PM

39,078 posts, read 51,239,172 times
If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the fire. Trump should drop out if he can't provide his divorce records, child rape case info, taxes, or health report.

Old 09-17-2016, 06:42 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,023,642 times
Quote:
I thought this was the National Enquirer thread.

No way she looks like Bill. Bills had a lot of sex with different women but probably not Hillary.
you are looking with a jaundice eye or have your blinders on if you can't see the resemblance. their marriage is unconventional to say the least. I could care less who either of them had sex with or when.

back on topic. I can see Ivanka being embarrassed to have the details of her divorce brought out in the open again. She isn't running. there is plenty of other things more juicy than their divorce. his tax returns for one.

Old 09-17-2016, 10:13 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,940,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Ivana Trump, meanwhile, begged for her family's records to remain private in a personal affidavit filed with her own legal arguments.

"I do not want the details of our divorce (most of which have already been reported extensively) to be opened up and displayed to the general public for their misinterpretation and amusement," she wrote.

"Donald and I currently share a warm relationship and our family should not be forced to relive this part of our past because he is running for president."

Donald and Ivana Trump: Don

Def something real weird going on here: it's like Ivana's to Trump like Bill's to Hillary.
I stand with Ivana on this. Divorce and marriages are rocky at times, people do things, say things they later regret. No reason to destroy Ivana and her daughter over something that has long been put away. Sorry, but I am just not this nosey to give into something that is none of our business.

I really can't even believe this is being asked of her!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies