Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2016, 11:37 AM

6,160 posts, read 5,706,855 times

Advertisements

I've said this on here before, but I really wish the US and other Western countries would go back to this "sorry, if it doesn't affect us directly, it's not really our problem" mentality. It's disappointing what's going on in some countries, but why should the Western world have to pick up the tab?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2016, 12:46 PM

20,708 posts, read 19,351,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
In my most humble opinion,

German government has a great appetite for public relations stunts without a clear strategy on how to make things work. Just watch Merkel's recent backpaddling on her prior commitments. This country has done a ****-poor job integrating 2nd and third generation citizens of (predominantly) Muslim background, which gives reason for concern on how it will handle the recent influx.

Many think Germany is a historically immigrants country, it really is not. I think Germany should just keep the way it used to be. Ethnic Germans with maybe 0.5% guest workers.

My uncles and aunts, cousins, are all very loving Germans, they have no problems with anybody. I think most Germans are very accepting good people (perhaps more accepting than Americans, just my opinion)

But I doubt most Germans believe the country has the political and social infrastructure in place to deal with such a large influx of refugees.

I really believe this country should be left alone.

Follow the leader. That's what they do. Nice people until they dutifully follow idiots over the edge of a cliff.

Old 09-19-2016, 01:08 PM

39,217 posts, read 27,582,466 times
I think the problem is that newcomers only come to Europe for the money social governments give them. They don't like Europeans and don't want to be like Europeans and they sure as hell don't respect the Europeans.

I AM NOT JUDGING THEM. BUT

I remember I read it somewhere on the internet that, Islam is a mix of Judaism and Christianity and is going through exactly what Christianity was going through 600 years ago, matching its delay in its "creation". The problem is, when Christianity was a vicious religion we only had swords, Islam has AK47. ... I completely agree.

Old 09-19-2016, 02:32 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,868,047 times
Let's not forget who is really to blame. It was the government and the globalist puppet masters who invited muslims and no-westerners into Germany and the West. 99% of the 1 million migrants that were invited into German don't even work. The immigrants and migrants are useless economically. The real reason the globalist governments are flooding the West with non-Westerners is ethnic replacement, period. The globalist will never ever leave us Westerners alone until they've effectively replaced us, or we replace them.

Old 09-19-2016, 06:55 PM

31,011 posts, read 22,051,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnTrips View Post
According to the article: "Merkel said the result in Berlin was a "bitter" one, that she accepted responsibility for her party's poor performance and that she needed to do more to explain her policies on migrants."

This is far from admitting error or taking responsibility. She is saying that what is necessary is to explain her policies to Germany's version of the Deplorables, and if they have the intelligence to understand they will agree with her.
Sounds like she's doubling down and probably wants more immigrants, and just needs to clarify the reason why to the German people.

Old 09-19-2016, 09:03 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,727,347 times
Those mussies better be careful? the Germs might crank up the old ovens in the not so distant future..

Old 09-20-2016, 02:01 AM

15,064 posts, read 6,168,768 times
Certain European nations are in a mess. There are other nations with larger Muslim populations who do not have these issues. They need to figure out what they are doing wrong.

Old 09-20-2016, 02:16 AM

23,212 posts, read 29,023,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Nope. People in both places are getting real pissed off at those 3rd world losers; Muslim or not Muslim.
Let's not overlook the Losers amongst the Germans! These Losers who only want one child, or no children, and they want the children to all have high-paying jobs, but who's going to do the grunt work?

Solution: Stop the selfishness and have more babies, quick!

Old 09-20-2016, 02:28 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,754,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
Let's not overlook the Losers amongst the Germans! These Losers who only want one child, or no children, and they want the children to all have high-paying jobs
Those would generally be the winners, not the losers
Quote:
but who's going to do the grunt work?
Machines.
Quote:
Solution: Stop the selfishness and have more babies, quick!
Not gonna happen.

Old 09-20-2016, 03:05 AM

19,966 posts, read 7,868,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
Those would generally be the winners, not the losers Machines.

Not gonna happen.

Not to mention it was reported that up to 97.5-99% of the 1.2 million migrants that came into Germany still don't even have jobs and most are unsuitable for employment. What kind of solution is that to put a bunch of unassimilable colonizers on welfare? The black plague killed almost half the European population, there were massive wars, yet Europe bounced back greater. Now all of a sudden Europe and the West needs a population increase from low IQ unassimilable foreigners who can't work? It's nuts.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...en-door-policy

"THE German chancellor's controversial open-door migrant policy has been dealt another catastrophic blow after it emerged only 1 in every 10,000 migrants who arrived since last year has a job"

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/07/m...nts-are-needed

"Frank-Jürgen Weise, the head of the German Federal Office for Migration and Refugees (BAMF), in a stunning new interview has claimed that Germany needs even more migrants. According to Mr. Weise the problem of skills shortages in Germany still exists and he also revealed that of the 1.2 million migrants who came to Germany last year only 30,000 have managed to find work"

Some globalist(s) must be paying the politicians and government officials to bring in foreigners for no other legitimate purpose but ethnic replacement.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies