Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2016, 08:40 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,008,828 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
The governor said it was an act of terror but they did not yet have evidence of links to international terrorism. It didn't warp it for me. How did it warp it for you?

Besides, you are free to read up on your own too, as opposed to listening to one man's take on it. What is it with people like you who always have to be spoon-fed everything, and then you complain later if they were not able to predict what the future would reveal.
The Governor was asked why "Big Bird" Deblasio didn't state it was terrorism (when any idiot could see it was) or even a bombing at first and to that the Governor answered "Politics". Do try and keep up...
Does that clear things up for you?

I think the Governor did very well, and I must admit was more to the point and honest than I expected a Democrat to be given what B.S.(warping) "Big Bird" had just tried feeding the public.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2021, 02:57 PM

10,478 posts, read 6,991,011 times
An Afghan-born U.S. citizen already serving life in prison for a bombing in New York City was sentenced Friday to an additional life term for a shootout with police in New Jersey as he attempted to avoid arrest in 2016.

State Superior Court Judge John Deitch sentenced Ahmad Khan Rahimi for actions he said were “completely abhorrent to civilized society.” The sentence will run consecutive to the life term Rahimi is serving for the New York bombings.

https://apnews.com/article/2a97288ae...e1fd7bb1723d4e
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies