Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-19-2016, 10:40 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,627,628 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Wow! Like I've been saying all along. Clinton makes Richard Nixon look like a boy scout.
I've been saying for months that if she's elected, by the time she leaves office she will have made Richard Nixon look like George Washington.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
Nixon (R) wasn't a democrat so he didn't get a free pass on corruption and law breaking like they give to liberals. Democrats and most media have already shown their slavish bias towards Hillary and will do anything to get her elected.
Stop whining about how victimized poor conservatives are and take a history class. Republican Senator Howard and Minority Counsel Fred Thompson (later Senator Thompson) led the way in bringing down Nixon. "What did the President know, and when did he know it?" That was a Republican.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
What a bombshell:

House panel looking into Reddit post about Clinton's email server | TheHill

“I may be facing a very interesting situation where I need to strip out a VIP’s (VERY VIP) email address from a bunch of archived email… Basically, they don’t want the VIP’s email address exposed to anyone, and want to be able to either strip out or replace the email address in the to/from fields in all of the emails we want to send out,” reads the post, by a user called "stonetear."
This may be the sentence that puts Donald Trump into the White House. "They don't want..." Who are "they?" The party or parties for whom he is working. For whom is he working? Hillary Clinton.

If this proves true (and I have no doubt at all that it is), that's conspiracy to obstruct justice and perjury for Hillary - multiple counts. For the next few months, every time I fly somewhere, before I board the plane I'm going to say to the flight attendant, "I want your solemn promise that Paul Combetta is not on board this airplane."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2016, 10:55 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,909,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepenthe View Post
Cute, but the point is vanishingly few Hillary voters care.
If this proves to be factual it will have nothing to do with how may voters may be swayed by the information, it will mean hillary and her group of thieves will be going to jail. What is alleged is a federal crime. It would appear that the proof is all there, just have to see what happens with the information, it too big to cover up. Someone is going to go down, and hill baby is the prime person behind it all.
Those that still love the corrupt old sow will still vote for her, but she would have to rule from federal prison, which might prove difficult.
We'll soon find out how it plays out, but if this information is for real, her butt is finished for good.

Old 09-19-2016, 10:56 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times
Does anyone really believe that anything will be done. Too many people want a crony elitist president who can be bought.

Old 09-19-2016, 11:10 PM

742 posts, read 678,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepenthe View Post
Interesting but won't make any dents in the armor, I'm afraid. Mentioned it to my girlfriend and she said "they're still trying to drudge up the old email thing? Nobody cares."

She's right. Nobody's going to not vote for Hillary because of anything like this.
It shows what they really are then if they still want to vote for her. Doesn't help many are low information voters following every word the MSM says!

Old 09-19-2016, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Does anyone really believe that anything will be done. Too many people want a crony elitist president who can be bought.

Oh, yeah something is going to be done! The House Republicans are already gathering firewood. There ain't nuthin' in this world that's gonna pull those dogs off of her once they catch hold. There is no authority that they answer to except the voters.

This is Hillary's absolute worst nightmare.

Old 09-19-2016, 11:30 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times

So, now we have evidence of the Hillary campaign and Platte River Networks conspiring in July 2014 (the day after the Benghazi Committee reached an agreement with the State Department on the production of email records and a full 5 months before Hillary finally delivered all of her emails) to "strip out emails" in an obvious attempt to thwart efforts to collect federal records.

Could someone within the FBI please explain how this does not constitute "intent"?

We all know that Hillary gets away with everything. I'd be surprised if anything comes of it.

dear-fbi-does-constitute-intent

Old 09-19-2016, 11:39 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,101,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
lmao...BUSTED!!!! Some IT guy he is, what he's asking to do is impossible and shows his lack of knowledge on records preservation that is built into email servers. In other words he's a hack...I love it.
I said the exact same thing here on these forums 6 months ago and these left wing kooks suggested I didnt know what I was talking about.. haha

Old 09-19-2016, 11:41 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,733,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post

So, now we have evidence of the Hillary campaign and Platte River Networks conspiring in July 2014 (the day after the Benghazi Committee reached an agreement with the State Department on the production of email records and a full 5 months before Hillary finally delivered all of her emails) to "strip out emails" in an obvious attempt to thwart efforts to collect federal records.

Could someone within the FBI please explain how this does not constitute "intent"?

We all know that Hillary gets away with everything. I'd be surprised if anything comes of it.

dear-fbi-does-constitute-intent
Anyone clicking that link, you're going to have to go to the address bar and replace the **** with the actual word that goes in the address. Hint: starts with "s".

Old 09-20-2016, 12:48 AM

89,004 posts, read 44,813,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
What a bombshell:

House panel looking into Reddit post about Clinton's email server | TheHill

“I may be facing a very interesting situation where I need to strip out a VIP’s (VERY VIP) email address from a bunch of archived email… Basically, they don’t want the VIP’s email address exposed to anyone, and want to be able to either strip out or replace the email address in the to/from fields in all of the emails we want to send out,” reads the post, by a user called "stonetear."

This may be the sentence that puts Donald Trump into the White House. "They don't want..." Who are "they?" The party or parties for whom he is working. For whom is he working? Hillary Clinton.

If this proves true (and I have no doubt at all that it is), that's conspiracy to obstruct justice and perjury for Hillary - multiple counts. For the next few months, every time I fly somewhere, before I board the plane I'm going to say to the flight attendant, "I want your solemn promise that Paul Combetta is not on board this airplane."
And based on the words I highlighted in red, the specific intent WAS to directly falsify federal records AFTER they had been subpoenaed but before they were handed over.

This should be enough for an indictment.

Old 09-20-2016, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
And based on the words I highlighted in red, the specific intent WAS to directly falsify federal records AFTER they had been subpoenaed but before they were handed over.

This should be enough for an indictment.
Yep - as I just said in another thread, I no longer believe it's possible that Hillary Clinton will ever become President. Best she can hope for now is a suspended sentence. Her only chance would be if Combetta falls on his sword and claims he did it all on his own and lied when he said Clinton asked him to do it, but even at that, I doubt it would be enough. Now that the House investigators know where to look, they'll find it.

Multiple counts of perjury and conspiracy to obstruct justice, at the very least. There are probably more that I'm just not thinking of at the moment. I don't see how she gets out from in front of this train.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies