Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2016, 12:56 PM

4,921 posts, read 7,691,766 times

Advertisements

Work boots, funniest thing I heard all day.

Anyone remember the "swarms" that hit places like WMart? No arrests. They lock up an old white man for stealing a AA battery and do nothing about blacks walking out of the store with big screen tv's. Has our society become complacent about black thieves or is it fear?

Old 09-21-2016, 01:13 PM

2,709 posts, read 2,282,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donsabi View Post
Work boots, funniest thing I heard all day.

Anyone remember the "swarms" that hit places like WMart? No arrests. They lock up an old white man for stealing a AA battery and do nothing about blacks walking out of the store with big screen tv's. Has our society become complacent about black thieves or is it fear?
Maybe Colin Kapernick should open a sporting goods store in one of these riot prone cities and just leave the doors open so the poor and the oppressed can help themselves whenever they feel angry.

Old 09-21-2016, 01:27 PM

3,490 posts, read 3,793,105 times
Probably wouldn't loot but of course I'm not part of a race that's been discriminated against for 200 plus in a country that has a founding document that says, "We hold these truths to be be self evident, that all men are created equal", basically it was telling England that they had enough and we're tired of being oppressed.

What it meant was us rich white dudes are equal, not our women, not the Indians we stole a bunch of land from, and certainly not the black slaves we brought here and are going to bring here because we are to cheap to pay any kind of labor, and we are too lazy to pick our own damn cotton.

Now their ancestors hire illegals to do the same work and those black slaves who were oppressed and slaved, their ancestors are starting to get get pissed off, and the only way to get anyone to notice is bust stuff up.

Old 09-21-2016, 01:28 PM

8,793 posts, read 8,166,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
If you were protesting an unjust police shooting...

...what would you steal from Walmart?

A good recommendation might be some lawn equipment, perhaps a mower and a weed eater in order to start a new business, to turn over a 'new leaf,' as it were.

{sarcasm - I hope that nobody is missing the extreme absurdity and inappropriateness of this kind of behavior.}
Let me ask you this... If you were celebrating your hockey team's victory, what model cars would you choose to torch. Your question and it's premise is insulting and stupid but I guess it makes you think you are clever.

Old 09-21-2016, 01:39 PM

39,874 posts, read 26,514,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blktoptrvl View Post
Let me ask you this... If you were celebrating your hockey team's victory, what model cars would you choose to torch. Your question and it's premise is insulting and stupid but I guess it makes you think you are clever.
I don't riot over sporting events. Much like MOST blacks aren't ignorant, violent thugs that riot and loot. BLM is a whole special kind of stupid. Not all blacks support BLM. And some particularly ignorant white folks do.

So, then, why is it insulting TO YOU?

Old 09-21-2016, 01:45 PM

324 posts, read 271,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
iPhones. Then resell on eBay.

Damn, I'd make a great looter!
All "expensive small" electronics are usually locked in a backroom or heavy cage that only 2 people per shift have a key to. Worked at a few Walmart over the years..... its easier to get to the pharmacy paperwork with personal info than it is to get to the phones, I pods and computers.....

Old 09-21-2016, 01:45 PM

20,728 posts, read 19,367,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
They never steal books. They fear books like vampires fear sunlight.
Yeah, I usually duck behind some books because I know they can't get a read on my location.

Old 09-21-2016, 01:52 PM

3,490 posts, read 3,793,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Unicorn View Post
All "expensive small" electronics are usually locked in a backroom or heavy cage that only 2 people per shift have a key to. Worked at a few Walmart over the years..... its easier to get to the pharmacy paperwork with personal info than it is to get to the phones, I pods and computers.....
Wonder what Perc's and Oxy's are going for?

Old 09-21-2016, 01:57 PM

7,480 posts, read 6,262,592 times
Quote:

A good recommendation might be some lawn equipment, perhaps a mower and a weed eater in order to start a new business, to turn over a 'new leaf,' as it were.

{sarcasm - I hope that nobody is missing the extreme absurdity and inappropriateness of this kind of behavior.}
Flat screen TV, They don't weigh much and you could probably carry two.

Old 09-21-2016, 02:16 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times
Quote:

I would make sure I only stole items that were made in America. We need to support American industries.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies