Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2016, 06:27 AM

3,440 posts, read 2,528,145 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
yeah that is a tactic to bring Chicago's crime rate down....."Stronger Together",,,,,,,remind the cops putting their lives on the line to use that slogan and see if that will block bullets from the criminals or protect the thousands of victims in Chicago.

at least Trump gave an honest answer.....stop and frisk,.....it worked in New York, crime rate went down drastically .....even if you disagree, its a better answer than Hillary's. She will talk to white people? how is that going to bring down the homicide rate of blacks killing blacks?
So, this is looking to be an extremely close race, every vote is going to count and the margin will be small and it will come from undecideds and getting apathetic voters out. Minorities are making up a larger percentage of the population, so their block of votes count more heavily than they ever have. Both candidates speak to them, Trump basically says he'd deal with crime with stronger law enforcement and even intrude on their civil rights if necessary. Hillary basically says she supports BLM and would tone down police presence and talk about it. Regardless who is right or wrong, who do you think they would vote for? Who do you think scares them enough to get out and vote?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2016, 07:02 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,216,524 times
just think how well a nation wide stop and frisk would go in open carry and concealed carry states.

A whole bunch of gun owners being shot because they may move the wrong way or look like a bad dude.

Nutty Don at it again.

Old 09-22-2016, 07:05 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
He needs to stay away from talking to black people because he doesn't have a clue.

Ain't much better talkin' to white folks either.

Old 09-22-2016, 07:07 AM

51,654 posts, read 25,828,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
just think how well a nation wide stop and frisk would go in open carry and concealed carry states.

A whole bunch of gun owners being shot because they may move the wrong way or look like a bad dude.

Nutty Don at it again.
Could be a terrific reality show -- Make My Day.

Old 09-22-2016, 07:10 AM

57,315 posts, read 26,217,746 times
It's jut amazing the things that Trump can accomplish on his own, just amazing.

Old 09-22-2016, 07:16 AM

3,440 posts, read 2,528,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post

Nutty Don at it again.
Good point, I can see s&f leading to tighter gun control quicker than through political reform. Concealed carry would probably be the first to go.

Old 09-22-2016, 07:28 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,114,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipcat View Post
Wow. Donald Trump really is close to being a facist. He doesn't realize this is against the 4th amendment.

Trump: I would implement nationwide stop and frisk policing - NY Daily News
Trump, the Constitutional scholar. And his supporters are like a bunch of bobble-heads, nodding at everything he says.

Old 09-22-2016, 07:56 AM

7,168 posts, read 5,366,904 times
I often wonder how the constitution loving conservatives can vote for Trump? Are these the same conservatives that railed against Obama when he made changes to Obamacare and sighting the constitution as grounds that Obama broke it? And there has been other instances where {R} pulled out the constitution from their hip pocket.
I do not care about the results in NYC I was against it then and now, it is unconstitutional and anti freedom. If some are thinking that stop and frisk would be contained to the big inner cities and mostly effect people of color you are partially right. But it will spread to the burbs and to country towns in the middle of no where.
I live in a small town with a police dept that is bored to death stop and frisk would be right up their alley. Yep, I want to vote for someone where I could leave Eddie's Pizza and be stopped and frisked? No thank you, do not want to give up my constitutional rights or freedom.

Old 09-22-2016, 08:20 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times
Oh please, now the libs wants to be all about the Consitution and their rights but have NO PROBLEMS trampling on the 2nd.

Anytime leftists starts screaming about "unconstituational" I have to laugh at the hypocrisy.

Old 09-22-2016, 09:08 AM

51,654 posts, read 25,828,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Oh please, now the libs wants to be all about the Consitution and their rights but have NO PROBLEMS trampling on the 2nd.
No one is trampling on your 2nd Amendment rights. Read the damn thing.

Sensible gun control would make us all safer and would fit well with the 2nd Amendment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies