Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2016, 05:18 PM

10,924 posts, read 21,914,758 times

Advertisements

Al Sharpton Explains Why Black Cops Are Racist Against Black People

Everyone's favorite race baiter is at it again, condemning good black people for killing bad black people. Spokesman and voice of the thug.

And a bonus article from a few months ago in case that one didn't cause you to facepalm

Al Sharpton: “It Should Be a Federal Crime” for White People to Shoot Blacks – Even in Self Defense | Top Right News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2016, 05:34 PM

29,691 posts, read 24,748,209 times
This guy is a joke, and not to be taken seriously. I don't even bother to read or listen to the garbage and hatred he spews. From what I understand, most African Americans don't take him seriously either.

Just another unappologetic opportunist looking to hate on whitey.

Old 09-21-2016, 06:03 PM

78,866 posts, read 46,438,574 times
It would not be a crime, if anyone put one to the temple of that instigator.

Old 09-21-2016, 06:09 PM

17,348 posts, read 9,178,237 times
It's 2016 ...... I know this is a total shock to some of the Leftists ...... but it's true.
Al Sharpton, Hillary Clinton and the entire Leftist Playbook are so outdated and worn out.

They live in some sort of weird bubble of the past and are seemingly unable to fight their way free of it.
On the UP side ..... there are certainly those that are now saying - 'What have they ever really done for Us?" We are tired of the old playbook that takes us for granted .... until the next election and they NEED our votes. 16 Years into a New Century and some Folks are finally waking up.

Only a Fool continues to Fight in a burning House.

Old 09-21-2016, 07:21 PM

30,640 posts, read 21,805,031 times
Well, he does have Obamas ear.

Old 09-21-2016, 08:05 PM

57,022 posts, read 35,072,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Well, he does have Obamas ear.
So. Lots of people do.

Anyway, his take on it is interesting.

That's all I'll say.

Old 09-22-2016, 10:27 AM

16,212 posts, read 10,770,379 times
Hadn't seen this as I don't follow Al Sharpton or MSNBC or the right wing media that hounds him and makes him some sort of important voice.

But I will state that I have mentioned on this very forum that black officers are not automatically better than white officers in law enforcements. I also agree with Sharpton (for once!!) that black officers do know they can get away with treating black people poorly. The worst run ins I have ever had with police (I am black) have been with black officers. One time I actually did file complaints and seek damages due to the treatment of the cop and I was flat out told by my lawyer that if it had been a white officer, we would be looking at a 6 figure settlement but since he was black, we would be lucky to get anything.

There was a movie that came out a long time ago called "Boys n da Hood" where a black police officer treated the main character poorly and even pulled a gun out and pointed it at his head. This is unfortunately common behavior of many black police officers.

IMO "blue" is the color of all police officers and their skin color makes no difference. I get sick of black people talking negatively about "white officers" when black officers do the same things and are just as bad as the bad white ones.

Old 09-22-2016, 10:34 AM

596 posts, read 426,607 times
I was thinking he'd take a page out of T. Coates book and tell us that when a black person harms another black person, that the black person was "acting white".

And I agree with residinghere2007...Sharpton's the right's version of a boogeyman. The only time I hear about this dude is when some conservative poster tries to get us all riled up about what he says. Kind of like what Liberals do with Sara Palin. Exactly like Liberals do with Sara Palin.

Ignore Sharpton (and Palin). It's best for us all.

Old 09-22-2016, 10:40 AM

52,430 posts, read 34,133,019 times
and to think - this whackadoodle has visited Obama's whitehouse at least 100 times

Old 09-23-2016, 09:01 AM

10,924 posts, read 21,914,758 times
His washed up partner in crime put his 2 cents worth in as well.

Jesse Jackson: Charlotte Riots Are OK Because The Police Are Lying

This comment stands out “I think we should ban assault weapons, we should have background checks. Open-carry guns is very risky and very dangerous and very wrong”

Try as I might I can't see how any of those things would prevent cops from shooting an armed person that doesn't comply with demands.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies