Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-21-2016, 10:23 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,177,347 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by discoball1 View Post
Look at the quality of life of the people in Africa today. Think that's better than the opportunities blacks have in America? Or are all white people to blame for all those problems too?
Where in Africa? A growing number of Africans live comfortable lives...some better than Americans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2016, 10:23 PM

811 posts, read 550,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacInTx View Post
You know us so well!!!

Man, you must be a member of the club!
Lol you mean like whites know blacks so well when they bring up black on black crime and horrible stats in our communities that they live nowhere near in their suburban towns?

Old 09-21-2016, 10:24 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,434,708 times
BLM AND Islamic terrorism are exactly the same
Man Shouts Chilling Words During North Carolina Riots

Old 09-21-2016, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizualizax90 View Post
Lmao I heard the Texas school system is bad but I didn't know it was this bad. You just proved his and my point. They DON'T refer to themselves as black because whites don't plant it in their heads back in their country!
Exactly. The point went right over his head.

Old 09-21-2016, 10:25 PM

35,702 posts, read 21,063,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
Eisenhower brought in the national guard to solve problems back when we were a real country supporting our own laws. He also deported ALL the illegals in the country and the economy boomed. Everyone loved him. Trump will be the same
Hm hm that era is long gone. Please look towards the future life has changed - these shootings an rioting is really getting out if hand- things have to change, Trump is not it -as he preaches division .

Old 09-21-2016, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Look at the quality of life of the people in Africa today. Think that's better than the opportunities blacks have in America? Or are all white people to blame for all those problems too?
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/HbsdLI8kaWc/maxresdefault.jpg

That's in Lagos, Nigeria.

Turn off your TV, you might realize that mainstream media likes to twist things. Africa is a continent of many countries. There are urban, rural, and many different types of landscapes.

Old 09-21-2016, 10:26 PM

1,149 posts, read 935,060 times
The National Guard has been called into Charlotte. Hopefully thry will stop these riots.

Old 09-21-2016, 10:29 PM

39,876 posts, read 26,514,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Sad that people are rioting. But I wonder, do black people make a thread every time white people riot after over some dumb sports game?
It seems as if they do. As they should if white people are acting like a bunch of ignorant savages, burning their neighborhoods, looting stores and attacking innocent people. Stupid isn't confined to any race. It's just that a few blacks are showing the worst of themselves right now. Not a reflection of the black people that don't participate in BLM riots, any more than whites that don't participate in a riot after some childish game. The problem isn't with race. It's with individual idiots. Especially when they gather into a mob.

Old 09-21-2016, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
It seems as if they do. As they should if white people are acting like a bunch of ignorant savages, burning their neighborhoods, looting stores and attacking innocent people. Stupid isn't confined to any race. It's just that a few blacks are showing the worst of themselves right now. Not a reflection of the people that don't participate in BLM riots, any more than whites that don't participate in a riot after some childish game. The problem isn't with race. It's with individual idiots. Especially when they gather into a mob.
I agree that the problem is individual idiots. However, I do note that black Americans do not obsess over the rioting by whites Americans, which is not uncommon.

Old 09-21-2016, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Great you should really move there, it looks like quite the utopia.
Lol How do you know I don't already have property there?

Please tell me what utopia is in America.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies