Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-21-2016, 10:37 PM

39,876 posts, read 26,514,597 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
I agree that the problem is individual idiots. However, I do note that black Americans do not obsess over the rioting by whites Americans, which is not uncommon.
They sure do like to post it on this board when it happens. Which I don't have an issue with. People acting like savages and destroying property is newsworthy, regardless of race. Keep in mind that BLM actually has a fair percentage of low-IQ whites involved. Stupid isn't limited to any one race. Thugs are thugs, white, black, yellow or red.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2016, 10:38 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,278,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsboy View Post
HERE IS A HINT: The President of the United States has no authority to order military use in local and state affairs. Of course, that didn't stop Hitler in Germany!
Yes, but he can set the tone. Don't think for a moment that the hesitancy of police across the nation is just a coincidence with the Obama presidency.

Old 09-21-2016, 10:40 PM

21,478 posts, read 10,579,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
I agree that the problem is individual idiots. However, I do note that black Americans do not obsess over the rioting by whites Americans, which is not uncommon.
How many businesses are normally burned in sports riots? I know I've seen some cars on fire or turned over, but can't recall one where all the pharmacies for miles around were burned to the ground, or gas stations, or people being shot at them.

I'm not excusing sports riots, but it seems like comparing apples to oranges. For the record, I don't understand why people whose local or college sports teams won feel the need to cause so much mayhem. It seems to me that winning championships should make people happy, and happy people should not riot, but they do.

Old 09-21-2016, 10:40 PM

811 posts, read 550,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by discoball1 View Post
Jeez 1600s? That chip on your shoulder really is the size of boulder. Look at all the atrocities committed to whites since that time. 6 million jews enslaved before being murdered less than 100 years ago and now they are arguibly the most well off demographic in the world. You want to go back in time, white people especially jews were slaves for much much longer than blacks. Give it up! None of that matters in todays world. Like the other poster said you are stuck in the past, take a lesson from DR king and quit using that broad brush of yours to paint all white people with.

I think you've lost this arguement and nothing can change your mind.
Sir Obama and Biden granted Jews reparations for the Holocaust last year. They didn't give that up and let that go.

Whites are still holding on to the memory of 9/11 when they formulate their opinions on Muslim refugees that want to come into America TODAY. Why can't ya'll let that go?

And that is false. You say none of it matters in today's world, it does matter because slavery was the domino that led to where we are today. If slavery in AMERICA didn't exist, there would be no racial riots and police brutality cases between blacks and whites in America because we'd still be in Africa. This discussion nwuoldn't be happening because blacks would still be in Africa and whites would still be in Europe.

Whites should have thought ahead. If they didn't want black people here being a nuisance they shouldn't have brought them over in the first place.

Old 09-21-2016, 10:41 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,177,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
They sure do like to post it on this board when it happens. Which I don't have an issue with. People acting like savages and destroying property is newsworthy, regardless of race. Keep in mind that BLM actually has a fair percentage of low-IQ whites involved. Stupid isn't limited to any one race.
The stupid individuals of certain groups are given greater emphasis than those of the majority in American society. That's reality.

13,709 posts, read 21,929,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
Yes, but he can set the tone. Don't think for a moment that the hesitancy of police across the nation is just a coincidence with the Obama presidency.
Hesitancy of the police to do WHAT?

9,848 posts, read 8,283,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker15 View Post

Are you specifically referring to black-white relation only?

What about relations between white-Hispanic? Hispanic-Asian? Asian-white?
All people under Obama and fainting Hillary as SOS were totally screwed, not just blacks.
Obama and Hillary helped the suck get much worse in the Middle East and drove many refugees into the EU F-ing that all up as well.

Old 09-21-2016, 10:42 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,278,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jteskal View Post
The National Guard has been called into Charlotte. Hopefully thry will stop these riots.
They won't do much better than Ferguson. If you don't have the stomach to arrest people, you can bring in all the troops in the world and they too will be standing around and look on. You park a dozen of these on the roadside and be willing to pack'em in and I'll show you how quickly it fizzles out.

http://www.koolnites-limousine.com/w...-bus-600-6.jpg

Last edited by CaseyB; 09-22-2016 at 04:27 AM..

Old 09-21-2016, 10:43 PM

11,253 posts, read 11,028,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizualizax90 View Post
Jews are riling up black people's emotions, no one else. This emotional race war is funded, controlled, and manipulated by them
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacInTx View Post
Wow. Really? Prejudiced much?
Talk about two minority groups that are on complete opposite ends of the success and self-reliance spectrum!

Old 09-21-2016, 10:43 PM

4,344 posts, read 5,798,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosane View Post
We all know what Hillary will do. Lecture whitey that their behavior is unacceptable and applaud the adversity of BLM. Ensure the cops stand down due to political correctness.

Trump will utilize the military if necessary and teach savages a thing or two about law and order.
Wait....she already "lectured".
When something goes down on the state level, it would be the the Governor (in this case McCrory) who calls in the National Guard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jteskal View Post
The National Guard has been called into Charlotte. Hopefully thry will stop these riots.
I hope so too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies