Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-21-2016, 10:53 PM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Wait...sports fans don't destroy cars, loot businesses and assault innocent people????

Really? In what universe? Sports fans RIOT.
It's possible, and if so please post it. I don't recall seeing sports team rioters attacking innocent people or looting (at least in America, I don't pay attention to the rest of the world's idiots). Doesn't mean it doesn't happen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2016, 10:53 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,281,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizualizax90 View Post
No. Jews blew up race relations.

Who owns the Huffington Post, CNN, and all of these other outlets that emphasize racism? Blacks get all of their talking points from Liberal media. And guess who runs that.

Jews.

Obama isn't funding and controlling Black Lives Matter but you know who is? George Soros. (A Jew)
The DNC as seen in leaked EmaIl were directing and funding BLM and leaders along with the Islamic Brotherhood, communists and Soros whois a crook, not a real Jew either.

Old 09-21-2016, 10:56 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,187,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
BLM AND Islamic terrorism are exactly the same
Man Shouts Chilling Words During North Carolina Riots
Yes.... They are cut from the same cloth as the Egyptian protestors, Libyian protestors, etc.

Old 09-21-2016, 10:58 PM

811 posts, read 550,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by discoball1 View Post
9/11 was 16 years ago and I saw it happen live do you know any American slaves? Your point is weak. So in your opinion the republicans should have never fought to free the slaves and we would all be better off if there was still slavery like your African utopia? You realize it was white people that ended slavery in America right? 1 million white people died in the conflict before the emancipation proclimation. Do you understand that? If anything black people should be thankful for the opportunity they are given today but instead we have these stupid riots every other week and people like you coming on here fanning the flames of some 1600s year crap that doesn't even matter.
Obama didn't see the Holocaust live and he still gave the survivors reparations. He didn't know any of them before this soo....

And the slaves were only freed as a war strategy. Lincoln freed the slaves not out of the kindness of his heart but because lsavery was a major economic powerhouse the south relied on and by eliminating that he would crumble it and ensure that the Union would defeat the Confederacy. If the Civil War wasn't an issue slavery would have went on longer. Don't believe me? ask yourself why he didn't emancipate them earlier in his candidacy.

And lol you keep saying African utopia which is so condescending. Africa is over 50 countries and its a continent. What you're doing is basically a foreigner saying "Oh your north america utopia is so poor" when they only are looking at Mexico.

Morocco is in Africa and I've been. There are many beautiful affluent places. It is very beautiful but you wouldn't know that. Again, America obviously isn't this utopia you think because we have riots and terrorist attacks.

Lmao Whites should be thankful that blacks built this country. Newsflash: whites didn't come here on their own for a reason, they used the labor of blacks to get things running. Ask yourself what got the ball rolling on this country's wealth and prosperity. It was rooted in the slaves of Blacks.

"Do you understand that?"

Old 09-21-2016, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Obama didn't see the Holocaust live and he still gave the survivors reparations. He didn't know any of them before this soo....

And the slaves were only freed as a war strategy. Lincoln freed the slaves not out of the kindness of his heart but because lsavery was a major economic powerhouse the south relied on and by eliminating that he would crumble it and ensure that the Union would defeat the Confederacy. If the Civil War wasn't an issue slavery would have went on longer. Don't believe me? ask yourself why he didn't emancipate them earlier in his candidacy.

And lol you keep saying African utopia which is so condescending. Africa is over 50 countries and its a continent. What you're doing is basically a foreigner saying "Oh your north america utopia is so poor" when they only are looking at Mexico.

Morocco is in Africa and I've been. There are many beautiful affluent places. It is very beautiful but you wouldn't know that. Again, America obviously isn't this utopia you think because we have riots and terrorist attacks.

Lmao Whites should be thankful that blacks built this country. Newsflash: whites didn't come here on their own for a reason, they used the labor of blacks to get things running. Ask yourself what got the ball rolling on this country's wealth and prosperity. It was rooted in the slaves of Blacks.

That's a pant load. Lincoln took it from all sides due to his convictions and frankly blacks have gone back to the slave party for 31 pieces of silver and an Obama phone.

Old 09-21-2016, 11:01 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,274,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsboy View Post
Hesitancy of the police to do WHAT?
To enforce the law, in case you didn't know. Watch CNN and see what the police does. Standing around watching property destroyed. This is no different than Baltimore when the mayor said to give the rioters time and space to do their thing.

Old 09-21-2016, 11:04 PM

811 posts, read 550,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
You are mistaking liberal progressives and Jews.

Liberals and Progressives are not real Jews.
Uhh, you can be both. That's like me saying "you're mistaking republicans and christians. Conservatives are not real Christians." See how foolish that sounds?

Go tell George Soros he's not a real Jew and see what he says. Considering he was a child when the NAzis invaded Hungary I can bet you he probably wasn't at ease and would tell you "I would have been in trouble if I met Hitler"

Old 09-21-2016, 11:04 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,175,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by discoball1 View Post
Okay i was letting it go, but post up a vid of white american sports fans doing this or at least tell us how many times it's happened in the past 10 years.
How silly. I have no idea how many times ANY group has rioted, but to deny the rioting done by white sports fans is crazy.

White People Rioting for No Reason

Old 09-21-2016, 11:05 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,708,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagle Sam 2016 View Post
Welcome to the Obamanation!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCuff9Q33kc

Old 09-21-2016, 11:05 PM

Quote:

Most came here having lost to another tribe of blacks who sold them instead of just killing them. So if not for disgusting slavery, none of these current generations of blacks would be alive today here or elsewhere.
Not one Republican owned ever a slave, Democrats owned slaves, so being so knowledgeable I am sure they shunned Democrats for Republicans or Independents.

Where is that great black run paradise again? Detroit maybe?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies