Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-22-2016, 11:28 AM

20,160 posts, read 12,763,707 times

Advertisements

Failed state.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2016, 11:38 AM

9,848 posts, read 8,283,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieHere View Post
Failed state.
Failed secondary culture inundated and undermined by drugs.

Old 09-22-2016, 11:38 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,562,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erjunkee View Post
Why don't some of you people find better things to do than start threads about black people? and then making generalizations?

Seriously.
Its the same people starting the threads, the same people posting negative stuff about blacks & then they turn around, fluttering their hands exclaiming, "I'm not racist!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by maineguy8888 View Post
Well, people ARE really sick of it, erjunkee....there is THAT....
Yes, communities are getting tired of it, I agree. But let's not pretend that any of the usual suspects spouting their usual racist blather are affected in any way by these events. Holed up in their bumpkin bunkers or their Stepford suburbs, far away from "the scary blacks" they like to claim they know so well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
All I know my son was on Twitter a good part of the night watching things go down. A young mother said she's scared as she lives outside of Newark and would like to get a gun. My son walked her through what might be advisable to look at. He had 4-5 other women ask him to advise them. Two of these women were voting for Johnson - 1 for Hillary - not anymore - they're voting for Trump.
Uh huh.

Old 09-22-2016, 11:39 AM

4,587 posts, read 2,599,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Meanwhile in also in Charlotte:
Good job.

Old 09-22-2016, 12:01 PM

6,928 posts, read 5,906,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepenthe View Post
How on earth would it do that? Can you explain your reasoning?
It puts Trump over the top because it's "basic law and order" versus "race-mongering and mayhem".
Trump got the police union endorsement. Trump himself has been the victim of mayhem (attempted assassination, attempted attack in Ohio, campaign event cancelled by a mob, etc. etc.) Trump has not pandered to the terrorists at BLM; Hillary has.
It's an easy one.

Old 09-22-2016, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizualizax90 View Post
He'll be gone very soon and you'll see the problem won't change. It didn't start with him and it won't end.
No, but Obama certainly made it worse.

Old 09-22-2016, 12:05 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,733,455 times
Gimme gimme free stuff..

Old 09-22-2016, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Sir Obama and Biden granted Jews reparations for the Holocaust last year. They didn't give that up and let that go.

Whites are still holding on to the memory of 9/11 when they formulate their opinions on Muslim refugees that want to come into America TODAY. Why can't ya'll let that go?......

Whites should have thought ahead. If they didn't want black people here being a nuisance they shouldn't have brought them over in the first place.
I wasn't alive in 1690. Neither were my parents. Or my grandparents. Or my great grandparents. Or my great, great grandparents. Or my great, great, great grandparents. Or my great, great, great, great grandparents. Or my great, great, great, great, great, great grandparents. Or my great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandparents. Or my great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandparents. Or my great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandparents.

Sorry.

Old 09-22-2016, 12:14 PM

Sorry. Duplicate post.

Old 09-22-2016, 12:24 PM

Quote:
I bet the British said the same about the colonists when the colonists rioted and destroyed their communities when they felt they were being oppressed.

America wouldn't exist if wasn't for events like the Boston Tea Party and various New England riots.
Now you painting this event as similar to the Boston Tea Party is just hilarious. That's like some kind of "fantasy equivalency".......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies