Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2016, 09:29 AM

79,913 posts, read 44,130,003 times

Advertisements

Obama, Hillary and other politicians thrive by keeping the people divided. Without a divided people most politicians would lose their jobs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2016, 11:42 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,798,775 times
Lol, are you kidding? Apparently, there are a number of cities that must "go down" in order to get people to vote for Hillary.

These thugs are Hillary's stormtroopers. Hell, they're probably members of Obama's "civilian army," too.

Old 09-22-2016, 11:45 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,542,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
They want and encourage this kind of anarchy. What better way to declare martial law to disarm the population and rule as dictators to invite the UN in to govern in the one world order which is the aim.
Lol, that's funny. Better run to the bunker, quick!

Old 09-22-2016, 12:33 PM

14,293 posts, read 9,668,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
I honestly don't think I have seen a single Dem condemn any of this rioting. Why? What does rioting do?

If you riot real hard, destroy a lot of private and public property, loot all of the stores of everything not nailed down, start fires, turn over cars, and fight the riot police, you will achieve justice and make everything that is wrong, right again?
Because the rioters are democrat voters

Old 09-22-2016, 12:37 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,230,384 times
Democrats like social disorder. They create it all the time.

Old 09-22-2016, 12:41 PM

11,217 posts, read 8,280,504 times
Quote:
I honestly don't think I have seen a single Dem condemn any of this rioting. Why?
Because you don't want to see it:

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...ndemns%20riots

Obama has condemned rioting consistently. As has the black community. Rush L. does not report that, it's not consistent with his narrative.

Old 09-22-2016, 12:49 PM

5,472 posts, read 3,219,445 times
Quote:
I honestly don't think I have seen a single Dem condemn any of this rioting. Why? What does rioting do?

If you riot real hard, destroy a lot of private and public property, loot all of the stores of everything not nailed down, start fires, turn over cars, and fight the riot police, you will achieve justice and make everything that is wrong, right again?
Just might, but not likely.. ... its about as absurd as pushing the comment about what political party said or did not say something.

Until there is real "changes made" one can not expect a politician talking is going to mean anything more than a politician talking. Republican or Democrat.

Get to the hear of the matter - is make the changes that need to be made in ALL THE PLACES AND AREAS THAT IT NEEDS TO BE MADE WITHIN OUR "SYSTEM'S"

Old 09-22-2016, 12:49 PM

23,501 posts, read 17,177,892 times
Quote:

they might lose votes

Old 09-22-2016, 02:14 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,881,638 times
Quote:

Why would they speak out against it when they are the ones who fuel it? They benefit from it electorally. A big part of the Left's strategy is divide-and-conquer. Just listen to their rhetoric and how they pit everyone against each other with faux accusations of racism, bigotry, xenophobia, sexism, etc.

If you disagree with Obama, you're a racist. With Hillary? You're a sexist. If you want secure borders, you're a xenophobe. If you're concerned about importing terrorists with the refugees, you're cruel.... so blacks, Hispanics, immigrants, women... they better vote DEM, because "the other side hates you"

Last edited by WhipperSnapper 88; 09-22-2016 at 02:22 PM..

Old 09-22-2016, 04:32 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,274,567 times
Their power is connected to stupidity and people who are not held responsible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies