Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2016, 07:45 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,919,738 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Kinda like some of our la raza "Hispanics" here even tho they ain't a race. Same thing about English people: most of their kind are part something else; even Princess Diana wasn't 100 percent "white", word was she had an East Indian or Pakistan lady in her family tree looking at Di's DNA.

Funny cause a LOT of English people like Americans; maybe cause we saved their butts during WW 1 and WW 2, I'm guessing here.
No it's not "kinda like" la raza at all. It's not comparable at all. The closest thing in this side of the world would be full blooded Lakota Natives wanting to kick out all non-Lakota from South Dakota, that includes Native Americans from other tribes, for example.

As a side note, the British hate it when Americans claim all the credit for saving Britain in WW1 and WW2. They say we always came late to the party and did no rescuing. The British Isles were never invaded, the Germans only managed an air raid; their ships never made it across the Channel
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2016, 07:45 PM

3,490 posts, read 3,790,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
I'm surprised, the Polish don't really attack and kill like cults.
Strictly hand to hand, they would dominate if they had even numbers, some of the Pollocks in boxing, especially the heavyweights have done well for themselves. They're don't cut like British, Irish, or American whites, and those gigantic heads can take some punches.

Old 09-22-2016, 07:57 PM

29,508 posts, read 22,620,513 times
white on white hate crimes, insanity!

Old 09-22-2016, 08:02 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,866,332 times
You're always going to have isolated incidents of someone attacking someone else for any or no reason. I'm not an expert on Poland, but they're not all that accepting of Western Europeans in Poland.

Old 09-22-2016, 08:13 PM

10,206 posts, read 15,910,503 times
Quote:
HARLOW, England — He went down with a single punch.

Arkadiusz Jóźwik — shy, devoted to his mother and an immigrant to Britain from his native Poland — was out with friends late last month enjoying pizza and drinks when they were set upon by a group of teens, some reportedly shouting anti-Polish slurs.

The punch knocked Jóźwik to the ground, the back of his head slapping the concrete of the rundown pedestrian plaza in this hardscrabble London suburb. The 40-year-old was taken off of life support days later.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...4bb_story.html

Something here ain't right. I've heard about prejudice against people who ain't "English" in England but; why against Polish people, especially since their kind are there legally? I'd thought the hooligans who murdered this dude would be mixing it up with at least rowdy "Muslims" of any race, NOT "Christians".
The Muslims in Britain are like the Somali refugees living in America.

But the Polish in the UK are the equivalent of the illegal Mexicans living in America, who steal jobs from native British people and commit crimes. They are "legal" in Britain because Britain was part of the EU. Part of what caused Brexit. But you see how when the UK was part of the EU all the Eastern Europeans could move there at will??? That is what the liberals want our relationship with Mexico to be like, for any Mexican to come across completely open borders.

Old 09-22-2016, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James420 View Post
Strictly hand to hand, they would dominate if they had even numbers, some of the Pollocks in boxing, especially the heavyweights have done well for themselves. They're don't cut like British, Irish, or American whites, and those gigantic heads can take some punches.
I don't agree with this, besides street fighting is different from boxing. All Caucasians and even Eurasians for that matter are equally prone to cutting and susceptible of KO at heavy weight in boxing. I can't think of more than one Polish heavyweight who was very successful besides Andrew Golota. He was powerful and skill full but didn't win the world championship, he was cut in many fights and knocked out a few times. Irish have a reputation for having a decent chin.

Now blacks, have all the advantage in boxing. On average tougher skin, faster muscle contractions, and different brain structure that takes more punches without knock out or can get up from a knock down. Ali took brain damaging punish in the last Frazier fight yet was always on his feet.

Old 09-22-2016, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lennox 70 View Post
The Muslims in Britain are like the Somali refugees living in America.

But the Polish in the UK are the equivalent of the illegal Mexicans living in America, who steal jobs from native British people and commit crimes. They are "legal" in Britain because Britain was part of the EU. Part of what caused Brexit. But you see how when the UK was part of the EU all the Eastern Europeans could move there at will??? That is what the liberals want our relationship with Mexico to be like, for any Mexican to come across completely open borders.
Agree. Also liberals want to open the US to muslim middle eastern and North and east African immigration to the EU levels.

Old 09-22-2016, 08:20 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,803,581 times
Quote:
HARLOW, England — He went down with a single punch.

Arkadiusz Jóźwik — shy, devoted to his mother and an immigrant to Britain from his native Poland — was out with friends late last month enjoying pizza and drinks when they were set upon by a group of teens, some reportedly shouting anti-Polish slurs.

The punch knocked Jóźwik to the ground, the back of his head slapping the concrete of the rundown pedestrian plaza in this hardscrabble London suburb. The 40-year-old was taken off of life support days later.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...4bb_story.html

Something here ain't right. I've heard about prejudice against people who ain't "English" in England but; why against Polish people, especially since their kind are there legally? I'd thought the hooligans who murdered this dude would be mixing it up with at least rowdy "Muslims" of any race, NOT "Christians".
The UK in my opinion has a large, and under reported issue with youth crime.

I lived there for a couple of years and there were numerous incidents, the police turn a blind eye to them, even when people end up in the hospital. Youths are treated with a "hands off" approach, and are seen as always "innocent". Many of these incidents are never logged officially.

They do attack anyone, they tried to attack me before*, and I seriously doubt they knew where I was from since I would look like just a normal white British person out for a run.

So yea, they probably said some anti-Polish stuff, but really they were just out looking for an easy target, it could have been anyone.

*A group of about ten or so started throwing bottles at me while I was running in the late evening run, I stopped and jumped down some little ledge into the parking lot where they were to confront them (maybe not the smartest move, but at the time I was feeling pretty bad ass and in the mood), and they all scattered like ants. Not one of them seemed to be over the age of 12, 15 or something, given their size, which was one of the motivaiotns that drove me to stop and jump down to confront them.

Old 09-22-2016, 08:27 PM

Like you're saying boxus a certain percentage of white youth are thugs and bullies. You have that in the US. They usually jump other white guys but will jump anyone. I wasn't very familiar with the hands off approach in Britain. But really if white guys beat up on another white guy the police here really don't take it too seriously either unless there's a weapon, robbery or serious injury or worse.

Old 09-22-2016, 08:50 PM

3,490 posts, read 3,790,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
I don't agree with this, besides street fighting is different from boxing. All Caucasians and even Eurasians for that matter are equally prone to cutting and susceptible of KO at heavy weight in boxing. I can't think of more than one Polish heavyweight who was very successful besides Andrew Golota. He was powerful and skill full but didn't win the world championship, he was cut in many fights and knocked out a few times. Irish have a reputation for having a decent chin.

Now blacks, have all the advantage in boxing. On average tougher skin, faster muscle contractions, and different brain structure that takes more punches without knock out or can get up from a knock down. Ali took brain damaging punish in the last Frazier fight yet was always on his feet.
Tomas Ademek as well, Golota(foul Pole) had Bowe beat both times but he couldn't stop hitting him in the stones, at least one of those low blows would have probably killed a normal man, nonetheless, the Polish came out in Golota in those fights, lol.

Blacks definitely have the advantage in cuts and head shots, heck both Ali and Frazier should have been dead after their 3rd fight, the sheer brutality of that fight is why I'll always love boxing and can watch that fight anytime of the day. Not that I want some big black dudes to get their heads beat in, I miss when we had good heavyweights, now it seems they play football and basketball. A guy like Lebron has the size, quickness, and athleticism, to have given the Klitchkos a fight, but who knows if he has the chin or heart to have done it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies