Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2016, 01:38 AM

371 posts, read 425,816 times

Advertisements

I'm getting tired of people on city data not understanding racism. What is the problem it's not a hard concept. All white people are racist (unless you take the steps to unlearn the beliefs) because they are born into a racist white supremacist society that imbues them with racist ideals from birth:

You go to school with no black people or people of color, you read books with no black people, you go to plays, watch movies, go to the supermarket with no black people or people of color. You learn a Eurocentric curriculum that teaches you that white people did everything in history and the rest of people did nothing. You turn on the tv and you see no black people or people of color. Then you watch the lopsided news which depicts white people as individuals and everyone else as a group, but all the group's stereotypes are negative. If all these things don't have an impact on your psychology from birth then you are delusional and you don't have permission to speak about or to any black person or person of color because you are so far out of touch with society that you should just sit down and pray to God to give you the ability to critically think.

Let's take two questions and dissect them to see the truth about black racism versus white racism:

1. How does white racism adversely affect the lives of black people as a group:

Education, housing, health-care, employment opportunities, and the list goes on.

2. How does black racism adversely affect the lives of white people as a group:

I can't think of any examples. How does a black person saying "f white people, they look like cheese, and shed" affect the lives of white people as a group? How does this translate into any tangible thing where a law can come into place and affect the lives of white people as a group? How? Please let me know!

Racism is white people's problem, it is a pathology that's been handed down generation by generation and if it's not taught to you in the home it's taught & reinforced outside of the home by way of every single governmental institution. The day white people want racism to be over racism will be over. You can turn into a model Minority black person and you will still get racist treatment because America is a system based off of white supremacy ideology, white people are just the agents of the system. You can't do or say anything to them to make them not think that they are not better than you, that you are subhuman, that you are inferior, that you are a threat--nothing. It is up to white people (if they want) to admit to themselves that they are racist and they are working to unlearn their racist beliefs and spread the word of anti racism.

That is all good night.

Old 09-23-2016, 02:20 AM

36,856 posts, read 17,350,188 times

http://gifsec.com/funny/lol-black-guy-gif/

Old 09-23-2016, 03:50 AM

14,848 posts, read 8,202,687 times
Everyone is racist. They've done studies on it.

They are also sexist, ageist, ableist, among countless other things.

Humans are biologically hard-wired to notice patterns, and to understand the difference between your "in-group" and an "out-group".

When people demand for you to never discriminate for any reason, not only are they being disingenuous(you can discriminate for practically any reason you want, except in the case of the few legislated "privileged classes"), but they are basically asking you not to think, to not notice patterns, to not protect yourself, to not make what are otherwise intelligent decisions, merely because you might offend someone.

Racism is no different than any other form of prejudice. Fundamentally, there is no difference between thinking negatively of someone with a "redneck" accent, and thinking negatively of someone because they are black. Yet, liberals love to make fun of rednecks.

In any case, the government hates racism. Because the primary goal of all governments, is economic growth(because money is power). All governments want racial/ethnic/religious/and all other forms of integration. They do not want riots, or violence, or disunion, or even a lack of cooperation.

The reason racism is even an issue, is because it can be used as a political football, a "wedge-issue" by one party or the other, in order for them to win elections and thus gain or maintain their power.

In any case, why are people so concerned with whether someone likes them or not? I mean, most of the world hates America. I could honestly care less. I wish more of them hated us, good.

If every black person hated me, just because I was white, I wouldn't lose one second of sleep over it. For that matter, if all white people hated me because I have some Native-American ancestry, I say fine. F you guys as well.

And this is where I get annoyed by black people. Why are black people such "statists"? When you look at the anti-government radicals, they are almost-always white males. And that has basically always been the case.

If life is so damn great as a white male. Then why is it that the people who hate the government, and society in general, are almost-universally white males.

White males are the ones running out into the wilderness to escape this garbage society, and that goes back long before this country was even a country. White people are the ones always trying to escape, yet, for some reason, you always want to drag them back.

It makes no sense.

Last edited by Redshadowz; 09-23-2016 at 04:01 AM..

Old 09-23-2016, 03:57 AM

21,097 posts, read 19,694,480 times
Yes, you have entered the Twilight Zone.

Old 09-23-2016, 05:13 AM

5,166 posts, read 4,938,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
Yes, you have entered the Twilight Zone.

Old 09-23-2016, 05:59 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,847,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diallomacedo View Post
I'm getting tired of people on city data not understanding racism. What is the problem it's not a hard concept. All white people are racist (unless you take the steps to unlearn the beliefs) because they are born into a racist white supremacist society that imbues them with racist ideals from birth:

You go to school with no black people or people of color, you read books with no black people, you go to plays, watch movies, go to the supermarket with no black people or people of color. You learn a Eurocentric curriculum that teaches you that white people did everything in history and the rest of people did nothing. You turn on the tv and you see no black people or people of color. Then you watch the lopsided news which depicts white people as individuals and everyone else as a group, but all the group's stereotypes are negative. If all these things don't have an impact on your psychology from birth then you are delusional and you don't have permission to speak about or to any black person or person of color because you are so far out of touch with society that you should just sit down and pray to God to give you the ability to critically think.

Let's take two questions and dissect them to see the truth about black racism versus white racism:

Education, housing, health-care, employment opportunities, and the list goes on.

I can't think of any examples. How does a black person saying "f white people, they look like cheese, and shed" affect the lives of white people as a group? How does this translate into any tangible thing where a law can come into place and affect the lives of white people as a group? How? Please let me know!

Racism is white people's problem, it is a pathology that's been handed down generation by generation and if it's not taught to you in the home it's taught & reinforced outside of the home by way of every single governmental institution. The day white people want racism to be over racism will be over. You can turn into a model Minority black person and you will still get racist treatment because America is a system based off of white supremacy ideology, white people are just the agents of the system. You can't do or say anything to them to make them not think that they are not better than you, that you are subhuman, that you are inferior, that you are a threat--nothing. It is up to white people (if they want) to admit to themselves that they are racist and they are working to unlearn their racist beliefs and spread the word of anti racism.

That is all good night.
It is sadly amazing to me that so many people don't understand that.

Old 09-23-2016, 06:55 AM

8,886 posts, read 4,573,123 times
This is funny! (I'm assuming the OP merely forgot to use the "sarcasm" font....)

Old 09-23-2016, 06:57 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,104,274 times
No, racism is not endemic to just white people. That statement in itself is racist.

Old 09-23-2016, 07:03 AM

45,542 posts, read 27,152,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diallomacedo View Post

That is all good night.
You have drank the kool aid...

All white people are not racists. All black people are not racists.

Racism will never end as long as certain people profit (money or political leverage) from it.

Old 09-23-2016, 07:20 AM

5,281 posts, read 6,585,656 times
I do believe America is and can be systematically racist. I don't think it has a significant impact on black people's ability to succeed. I also believe that there is white privilege. I just don't think it has any impact on black people's ability to succeed. I do think black people need to try a whole lot harder to get at the same level as white people in most cases. However, I do think black people can usually get there if they apply themselves hard enough.

I do think black people has let racism be our excuse for way too long. Yeah racism is out there, and yes society can be quite unfair as a result of it. This doesn't mean that a black person with enough drive and determination can't succeed. I would like to think I'm a very successful black professional. And I honestly am only succeessful because I spent so much time worrying about being the best at what I do, and not racism. Hell if someone did want to look down on me because I am black, that made me want to try even harder.

People are going to be racist, people who run the government and this country are going to be racist. That is why we need to get to a free market where racism basically become irrelevant. The only reason why racism can be relevant or powerful is because we give central authorities the ability to pick winners and losers. Let's let the market pick the winners and losers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies