Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2016, 10:51 AM

18,058 posts, read 10,347,290 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
This is the very thing the second amendment was put into the Constitution for.

When the corruption of power gets so great, the only way to make the correction, is with the blood of tyrants.
The actual quote of Jefferson is a lot more interesting than that...

"the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it’s natural manure.".

And there sure is a lot of manure thrown around here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2016, 10:52 AM

7,605 posts, read 4,844,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
It's the email CLIENT not SERVER that displays the address, that's how the real world works.
The point of the poster remains the same. You don't have to see the @ form of the address unless you want to. I would also point out the presence of a non .gov address also doesn't mean it is going to a non .gov system. You would have to determine whether or not the address is an alias to know how it is routed.

Old 09-24-2016, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post
The point of the poster remains the same. You don't have to see the @ form of the address unless you want to. I would also point out the presence of a non .gov address also doesn't mean it is going to a non .gov system. You would have to determine whether or not the address is an alias to know how it is routed.
And in fact I get my mail in multiple ways including webmail which is located on the server. At home I generally use Outlook but on my phone I use a webmail app. Neither displays the actual email address unless queried for it. In fact on Outlook it is mildly complicated to access an email address.

Old 09-24-2016, 11:10 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
It supports my contention that ALL Dems are liars and criminals.
in a March 2015 interview with CBS, just after the NYT reported of Hillary's use of a private email server,

CBS News senior White House correspondent Bill Plante asked Obama when he learned about her private email system.

"The same time everybody else learned it through news reports"
-- Barack Obama

"The policy of my administration is to encourage transparency, which is why my emails, the BlackBerry I carry around, all those records are available and archived," Mr. Obama said.

Obama weighs in on Hillary Clinton's private emails - CBS News

Old 09-24-2016, 11:15 AM

5,461 posts, read 3,234,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Nope. The mail server I use does not show an email address next to the name. You can pull it up if you wish but it would not be a thing I would normally do. Why would he do that? Does he care what email Clinton is using? If it is actually some one else?

This is all nonsense. Not how the real world works anywhere.

Obots like you are proof that there is no act or level of malfeasance from this administration that would give you even a moment of pause.

When you allow politicians to live in a consequence free environment you give them power they are sure to abuse.

Old 09-24-2016, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
Obots like you are proof that there is no act or level of malfeasance from this administration that would give you even a moment of pause.

When you allow politicians to live in a consequence free environment you give them power they are sure to abuse.
Email is simply not used for classified material. Whether .gov or .gmail or .clintonemail is immaterial. The feds have a long history of being unable to set a rational email policy. The rule for many years was to make a copy of any relevant document and put it in the paper files.

There is actually little difference between paper and email. Simply the attempt by the RW to smear the present administration and Clinton.

Old 09-24-2016, 11:23 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times
- They pushed the "it was because of the video" narrative and the liberal media insisted on it and Obots bought it. (Proven a lie)
- The tried to slow walk the email situation with nothing to see here (Proven a lie)
- They called anyone who said Hillary was ill a conspirator (Proven Wrong)
- Said we could keep our doctor and our insurance rates would go lower (Wrong and a lie)
- Obama said he was transparent (proven to be a lie)
- Hillary's mixing of the state and her Charity (of course they'll deny that too)

The list of lies, deceit, and corruption goes on and on and they still defend Obama and Hillary. Thankfully there are American people who are smarter than Democrats believe including Johnathan Gruber who said the only reason Obamacare got through is the stupidity of the American people.

Old 09-24-2016, 11:36 AM

12,149 posts, read 8,417,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post

I wonder if Obama's secret email account was on a .gov account?

Old 09-25-2016, 09:11 AM

8,059 posts, read 3,944,421 times
Default Obama caught in Hiliary Email Lies?

Uhmmm... All presidents correspond with their Secretaries of State; but, it takes a special kind of paranoid to use fake names to do so.

Old 09-25-2016, 09:18 AM

8,893 posts, read 5,369,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sourdough View Post
I’m Lost? Why did you post in the elections forum. Why did you not post in the "Politics and Other Controversies" forum.
Like I said Obama is not running.
While it is true BO isn't running, that no longer qualifies as a reason not to bring stuff up. President George Bush hasn't run for anything since 2004, yet his name is mentioned continually by many Democrats.

Welcome to life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies