Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2016, 03:03 PM

27,213 posts, read 46,724,071 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
Arcan ‏@ArcanCetin
We win I vote for Hillary Clinton
And he would have committed voter fraud as green card holders aren't allowed to vote!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2016, 03:07 PM

19,822 posts, read 12,086,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post
I seem to remember it sure meant a lot to Hillary supporters.
So much so that they are still bringing it up months later.

Old 09-25-2016, 03:27 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,212,564 times
To bad nobody shot him and then said oops.

Old 09-25-2016, 03:30 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,866,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
That seems like a good question on face value until you discover how difficult it is for most people in the world to get a tourist visa to the U.S. I have no problem at all getting a tourist visa to Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, or Indonesia, but try having a Thai or Indonesian get a tourist visa to the U.S. The hurdles are immense.
Really we allow 280 million entries into the US every year? Ever thought it's hard because so many damn people are trying to enter? Should we just allow everyone entry maybe 2 billion a year?

Old 09-25-2016, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skepticratic View Post
Has every every Muslim immigrant killed someone? Does this qualify as another fruit? Apples, oranges, and bananas.
So as long as at least one muslim isn't a terrorist they should all immigrate? Liberals always resort to the all or none argument and don't seem to understand things like rate, proportion and representation. Also muslims or any other foreigners don't have to kill anyone to be a problem group every other way under the sun.

Old 09-25-2016, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
We did a weird thing that had to be done in the early 1940's, to prevent(not eliminate) this type of thing and keep Americans safe, when the Japanese declared war on us and we declared war on them.

Peoples Civil rights are stripped when at war... Remember that.

Keeping people safe from each other.... How did that become governments job again and what is the protocol?
I don't have a problem with the internments. Besides it was partly to protect Japanese too. Germans in America weren't interred for valid reasons being that they were more and longer assimilated, admixed and it wasn't the first time American Germans went against Germany. I consider the Japanese intelligent and civil people, but we were fighting ISIS practically in the Pacific, just a much larger force with about equal military firepower and technology. I guess you could almost say the same for some of the Germans under Nazi leadership though.

Old 09-25-2016, 03:48 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,800,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
It s not the gun who causes this...it is the person pulling the trigger!

Otherwise forbid driving a car as people who drink and drive often kill other people. Do cars kill people?
He thinks Hillary will win so he thought he better go on his shooting rampage now because Trump said Hillary will take his guns away.

Old 09-25-2016, 06:38 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,258,911 times
How many times have you heard the argument that if it only saves ONE life we have to do such and such. Apparently, this logic doesn't extend to immigration.

Old 09-25-2016, 08:30 PM

27,213 posts, read 46,724,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
He thinks Hillary will win so he thought he better go on his shooting rampage now because Trump said Hillary will take his guns away.
I guess you are right...thar explains the increase in attacks.

Btw I heard an imam on the radio who didn't like either candidate but a woman as president was unthinkable for him as woman are basically nothing and can't for sure be a leader.

Maybe that explains the amount of issues in Germany under Merkel with lots of rapes instead of attacks like else where.

Old 09-25-2016, 08:54 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,442,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
So as long as at least one muslim isn't a terrorist they should all immigrate? Liberals always resort to the all or none argument and don't seem to understand things like rate, proportion and representation. Also muslims or any other foreigners don't have to kill anyone to be a problem group every other way under the sun.
I agree...much like the Alt/Right
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies