Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2016, 09:27 AM

959 posts, read 1,824,418 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
I'd live in ND any day before I'd move to Phoenix. I live in a hot, crowded city now and I am actively looking for jobs in places like ND. It would be great to live in a place where people are friendly, trustworthy, have a work ethic and manners. Cities are horrible places to raise kids.

Lefties are convinced everyone wants to live in their big s****y cities. I've done it before and it sucks. Why everyone wants to live in them when everyone that already lives there is miserable is beyond me.
Have you ever been to ND? Because if you had, you would know that friendly and trustworthy are only to your face. Once you turn around......you will become gossip. I have IL's in ND and they (my IL's and most anyone I have encountered) are some of the most gossipy people I have ever known. Maybe it is because they don't have much else going on in their own lives that they feel like they need to talk about everyone else? Who knows.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2016, 09:29 AM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Jeezus, are people really that stupid, in light of what happened recently and what's been happening the past few years?

I recall posting a thread a while ago where some college students posted pictures of themselves on social media with this exact same type of face mask, and some actually thought there was no racist intent involved. I knew better.

Pure stupidity.

University of North Dakota students wear blackface in photo - NY Daily News
I don't blame administration for being appalled. BLM is a terrorist organization, supporting rioting, arson and assault against innocent people. Anyone posing with flag should be expelled. Dumbazzes.

Old 09-26-2016, 09:32 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,615,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy5 View Post
have you ever been to nd? Because if you had, you would know that friendly and trustworthy are only to your face. Once you turn around......you will become gossip. I have il's in nd and they (my il's and most anyone i have encountered) are some of the most gossipy people i have ever known. Maybe it is because they don't have much else going on in their own lives that they feel like they need to talk about everyone else? Who knows.
roflmao!

Old 09-26-2016, 11:31 AM

1,584 posts, read 1,973,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
roflmao!
That post you referenced has to be one of the stupidest ones I've seen here in months.

Old 09-26-2016, 11:37 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,615,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
Huh, who ever said all whites are racist - that's silly. Maybe you don't see the nature of this site b/c you agree with it.
Sounds pretty close:

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
The white man never took care of anyone but himself and his people in this country.

Old 09-26-2016, 11:43 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamsack View Post
Boy generalize much. It is a shame you know nothing about our state and region. But as we say the cold keeps the riff raff out. The public K-12 schools in Minnesota and North Dakota are among the best in the country.
Don't put Minnesota in this.

The Cold doesn't keep the riff Raff out...it keeps EVERYBODY out that has a clue about living somewhere with a decent quality of life.

Sorry, but you and I both know why the place is barely populated. But go on flattering yourself if you must.
Quote:
I'd live in ND any day before I'd move to Phoenix. I live in a hot, crowded city now and I am actively looking for jobs in places like ND. It would be great to live in a place where people are friendly, trustworthy, have a work ethic and manners. Cities are horrible places to raise kids.

Lefties are convinced everyone wants to live in their big s****y cities. I've done it before and it sucks. Why everyone wants to live in them when everyone that already lives there is miserable is beyond me.
Why do you keep bringing up Phoenix to me anyway? I don't even live in Phoenix, though I was raised in the East Valley suburbs.

Be delusional if you want to but Arizona is a highly desired destination for good quality of life. That's a fact...and it's irrefutable.

North Dakota is NOT highly desired. Hell, it's not desirable PERIOD! LOL

And no, you wouldn't move to North Dakota before you'd move to Arizona or Phoenix or whatever. That's a fib. You know it too.

Old 09-26-2016, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Sounds pretty close:
Whatever. It's the irrefutable truth.

Old 09-26-2016, 12:07 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,947,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Be delusional if you want to but Arizona is a highly desired destination for good quality of life. That's a fact...and it's irrefutable.

North Dakota is NOT highly desired. Hell, it's not desirable PERIOD! LOL

And no, you wouldn't move to North Dakota before you'd move to Arizona or Phoenix or whatever. That's a fib. You know it too.
LOL. You just can't fathom that some people HATE urban locations. AZ is highly desirable for some people but not for me. The valley, in particular, is not at all desirable to me. I would unequivocally move to ND before anywhere in the valley of the sun or even any urban location in southern AZ. I'd move to the white mountains area or north but you couldn't get me to live in the highly populated southern areas.

Old 09-26-2016, 01:20 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,185,879 times
Quote:
Sounds pretty close:
It does not mean all white people are racist. Besides what is not truthful in that statement? Read a history book.

Old 09-26-2016, 01:22 PM

Quote:
LOL. You just can't fathom that some people HATE urban locations. AZ is highly desirable for some people but not for me. The valley, in particular, is not at all desirable to me. I would unequivocally move to ND before anywhere in the valley of the sun or even any urban location in southern AZ. I'd move to the white mountains area or north but you couldn't get me to live in the highly populated southern areas.
Why do you insist on bringing up urban areas? I live in rural Arizona.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies