Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-28-2016, 08:29 PM

15,531 posts, read 10,501,555 times

Advertisements

"what the Alt-Right actually is "

It's not Donald Trump or the vast majority of his supporters, if that's what you are getting at. The Trump movement is about American citizens with all their various cultures, ancestors and heritages. True alt-righters, real or imagined, would be most unhappy onboard the Trump train. They would probably even become suicidal.

Old 09-28-2016, 10:07 PM

50,816 posts, read 24,321,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
No. My brother was taller. Ever since then my life has spiraled into a whirlwind of unfairness and my life is like a rain of gaudy lawn ornaments dropping from the storm that swept them up . But the government and whining online will make me whole.
Well, glad to finally have an explanation for your bitterness. Thanks!

Old 09-28-2016, 10:11 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
"what the Alt-Right actually is "

It's not Donald Trump or the vast majority of his supporters, if that's what you are getting at. The Trump movement is about American citizens with all their various cultures, ancestors and heritages. True alt-righters, real or imagined, would be most unhappy onboard the Trump train. They would probably even become suicidal.

The alt-right is the anti-establishment. Geeeez! You have not figured that out yet? The old Ron Paul crowd, that were the originals.

Old 09-28-2016, 10:14 PM

50,816 posts, read 24,321,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
Equal in what way? In potential? That's obviously false for anyone who doesn't need their feelings massaged. Neither you, nor I, nor our neighbors can ever be the equivalent of Nicola Tesla, for example, even if we try really hard.

Some humans are superior in potential to others, point simple. Observation of individual merit is the best way to measure that potential, on average. Only children believe otherwise.
In the sense of the Declaration Of Independence.

Tesla? Heck, if Trump can diss a war hero like McCain, the I can point out that: "When Tesla died in 1943, he was bankrupt, alone, and teetering on the verge of insanity." No thanks.

Old 09-29-2016, 07:35 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,878,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
What should I believe? Some white people were born richer or poorer than me, better looking and not, more intelligent and not..but I'm closer to the group of white people in measurements than I am to other groups. But the important things is groups are more significant than individuals.
I'm closer to the black girl who lived next door in the dorm than I am to you. And I presume I'm whiter than you.

Old 09-29-2016, 08:27 AM

20,724 posts, read 19,363,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
Well, glad to finally have an explanation for your bitterness. Thanks!

Why do you keep trying to project your insecurities on me? I am perfectly well adjusted. In fact I am so well adjusted I don't care if people like me or not. When I look into a cesspool I am disgusted. When I see whining weakness, and self pity its simply disgusting to look at. Responding to your typical sniffle posts is just taking out the trash.

Old 09-29-2016, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Why do you keep trying to project your insecurities on me? I am perfectly well adjusted. In fact I am so well adjusted I don't care if people like me or not. When I look into a cesspool I am disgusted. When I see whining weakness, and self pity its simply disgusting to look at. Responding to your typical sniffle posts is just taking out the trash.
I find other things besides cesspools to be pretty disgusting. Bigotry and hatred are pretty disgusting. The inability to empathize is pretty disgusting.

Old 09-29-2016, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
I find other things besides cesspools to be pretty disgusting. Bigotry and hatred are pretty disgusting. The inability to empathize is pretty disgusting.

If everything was based upon emotional responses, instead of rational thinking, there would be a hell of a lot more turmoil in this nation than there is.
Thank GOD there are some rational people keeping the emotional snowflakes in check.

The violence and hatred exhibited from the progressive(regressive) left with no self control, is far and above the anger the right side of the fence has expressed. And you people make the rules. the rest of us have to live in it.

Old 09-29-2016, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
If everything was based upon emotional responses, instead of rational thinking, there would be a hell of a lot more turmoil in this nation than there is.
Thank GOD there are some rational people keeping the emotional snowflakes in check.

The violence and hatred exhibited from the progressive(regressive) left with no self control, is far and above the anger the right side of the fence has expressed. And you people make the rules. the rest of us have to live in it.
You poor victim, you.

Old 09-29-2016, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
You poor victim, you.

LOL!! The victim is the snowflakes that believe social justice is progressive.
I don't need a safe space for getting triggered. I just need to sit you in the chair of reason.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies