Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-29-2016, 09:32 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times

Advertisements

Here is your victim

Twigglie-Puff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANgl54duC0A

Old 09-29-2016, 09:34 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,870,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
LOL!! The victim is the snowflakes that believe social justice is progressive.
I don't need a safe space for getting triggered. I just need to sit you in the chair of reason.
That's funny. I could swear I just read you whining about being so put upon by the people who make the rules.

Old 09-29-2016, 12:14 PM

20,716 posts, read 19,357,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
I find other things besides cesspools to be pretty disgusting. Bigotry and hatred are pretty disgusting. The inability to empathize is pretty disgusting.
Do you hate the disabled as well? Have you ever committed hate crimes against other people with inabilities like autistic children or people suffering from Asperger syndrome? Do you park in disabled parking spots illegally for spite?

Old 09-29-2016, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Here is your victim

Twigglie-Puff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANgl54duC0A

I don't know why the Left does not use her to use against white supremacy. She won the debate against it with authority.

Last edited by gwynedd1; 09-29-2016 at 12:26 PM..

Old 09-29-2016, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Do you hate the disabled as well? Have you ever committed hate crimes against other people with inabilities like autistic children or people suffering from Asperger syndrome? Do you park in disabled parking spots illegally for spite?
No, what would make you think so?

Old 09-29-2016, 12:25 PM

Quote:
No, what would make you think so?
Looks like you also have an inability.

Old 09-29-2016, 12:33 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times
Quote:
That's funny. I could swear I just read you whining about being so put upon by the people who make the rules.

The consequences of the rules you make, and we just have to live it, or correct it.

Correction is not going to get accomplished with irrational screaming like a child, you will be treated like a child even more........

Old 09-29-2016, 12:38 PM

24,561 posts, read 40,277,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by montydean View Post
During tonight's debate and after there may be more talk about a group that many in this country have not heard of- the Alt-Right.

I just wanted to put out a simple description of this group to try and dispel some misconceptions that my be out there. Put simply, the Alt-Right is a group dedicated to preserving Western Civilization, be it democracy, culture, or freedoms.

What this means, in specifics, is that the Alt-Right believes that US citizens should:

Speak English as primary language; show respect for nation-first agenda and respect flag and military at all times; assimilate to american cultural norms; abide by US legal system (no sharia law or any religious based law); allow traditional American freedoms at all times (speech, guns, etc.).

Its simple but that's it. Other points of interest are the "Race Realist" concept of genetics and evolution (there are distinct races with distinct capabilities); rejection of Global Capitalism; and strict adherence to national borders - for the US and all other countries.

If anyone wants to go further into the "practice" and implementation of this I will be happy to answer your questions. As a disclaimer, I am far from a leading authority on the group and I encourage all to do their own research.
I agree with all of this except for the bolded part. That part is ludicrous.

Old 09-29-2016, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post
I agree with all of this except for the bolded part. That part is ludicrous.
Hardly. However it depends on how broad you would like it to be. There is no question , beyond any reasonable doubt, that the Left does not want to look at racial differences, not because they do not believe them, but because of political reasons. Many people may very well not believe them, including the "alt-right". However its simply taboo to even bring it up by the Left. However it is central to "alt-right" to consider the factor of nature. Obviously racists traditionally would not have a problem with it because its consistent with their beliefs. However there would be no need to come up with a new concept to describe tribalism. Since alt-right is quite libertarian as well, there would be no intent to create a policy , even if they did believe it. A "racist" would be perfectly happy to use force.

Now I would agree that European values is also too broad. Marxism was European. Alt-right centers around the classical enlightenment principle. So does the Left but they turn it on its head. Instead of removing the government to allow people their civil liberties , the Left thinks da guberment is going to give them their civil liberties, even expanding it to the right to have food shelter, free education and so on. Clearly the Left is not the original classical idea.

Alt-right is necessary because the old Right was full of social and religious conservatism and was quite willing to use force . It had the same kind of taboo subject material. Can't talk about sex. Cant talk about witchcraft. Can't use bad words. The Protestants however were generally the most consistent with Libertarianism. The bible isn't very keen of a secular government and merely acquiesce to it. Catholics and Lutherans were much more prone to central authority.

Seems to me the overriding them is central planning, and monoculture vs independence and local culture. That is why the left has thought police and the alt-right tolerates "hate".

I don't think we have seen "conservatives" ally themselves with gays before so clearly something else is afoot.

Old 09-29-2016, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Looks like you also have an inability.
Because I said I find a lack of empathy to be disgusting?

Explain.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies