Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-15-2016, 01:31 PM

37,103 posts, read 41,267,704 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
I use some homeopathics and they are not fakes. A homeopathic topical called Topricin keeps me walking and hopefully free from a surgery by our surgery world.

I also use a sleep remedy, Calms Forte' and it's a salvation.

Have you used homeopathics? Or just spouting what you have no clue. I spent time on a homeopathic forum years ago as I considered going totally homeopathic and the folks around the world had such a hard time with the Americans and their drugs.
If you want to pay a fortune for placebos, go for it.

Homeopathy: The Ultimate Fake

Old 10-15-2016, 01:52 PM

15,865 posts, read 21,441,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by longneckone View Post
Simply put Health Care is a business. They need repeat customers.
So what is the supplement industry? Must be nice to take money from people while not having to prove a) what you sell is what you say it is and b) it does what you say it does.

Old 10-15-2016, 02:12 PM

29,266 posts, read 16,753,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
If you want to pay a fortune for placebos, go for it.

Homeopathy: The Ultimate Fake
Again the negatives. Millions around the world use homeopathics and are amazed at the Americans addiction to the pharma drugs. I'm sure you don't use them, but I use a few and they WORK for me....keep me from your drugs.

Old 10-15-2016, 03:51 PM

33,540 posts, read 37,140,220 times
Quote:
I use some homeopathics and they are not fakes. A homeopathic topical called Topricin keeps me walking and hopefully free from a surgery by our surgery world.

I also use a sleep remedy, Calms Forte' and it's a salvation.

Have you used homeopathics? Or just spouting what you have no clue. I spent time on a homeopathic forum years ago as I considered going totally homeopathic and the folks around the world had such a hard time with the Americans and their drugs.
You rail against fluoride as a toxin, yet you ingest Topracin which contains two known toxins, Belladonna, one of the most toxic plants known and Heloderma, which is venom from gila monsters.....Amazing.

Old 10-15-2016, 03:54 PM

33,540 posts, read 37,140,220 times
Quote:
Again the negatives. Millions around the world use homeopathics and are amazed at the Americans addiction to the pharma drugs. I'm sure you don't use them, but I use a few and they WORK for me....keep me from your drugs.
Ahh, the ad-populum fallacy....

Old 10-15-2016, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Argumentum ad populum fallacy.

You want to spend a fortune on placebos that's fine with me.

EDIT: Did not read Sanspeur's post first.

Old 10-15-2016, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
You rail against fluoride as a toxin, yet you ingest Topracin which contains two known toxins, Belladonna, one of the most toxic plants known and Heloderma, which is venom from gila monsters.....Amazing.
I don't ingest Topricin, it's a topical. And if you knew how homeopathic medicine WORKS, the two you mention are used to work with our specific constitutions.

Again if you don't know how they work and never used them, you don't have a clue. I've been working with some homeopathics for years....much much better for the body than lab drugs.

http://www.holisticonline.com/Homeop...w_it_works.htm

Old 10-15-2016, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Argumentum ad populum fallacy.

You want to spend a fortune on placebos that's fine with me.

EDIT: Did not read Sanspeur's post first.
I'd rather spend my money on what I do vs support pharma and the toxic drugs. Been that route, been in the ER with stomach ulcer.....

Pharma needs you so stick with them.

Old 10-15-2016, 07:40 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
An older article, but worth the read as is her book...

Quote:
Cancer research has failed us, Dr. Margaret Cuomo argues in “A World Without Cancer,” a new book to be published on Tuesday.

“Despite decades of promises and a vast amount of funding, the current model has failed,” wrote Cuomo, a diagnostic radiologist. “We no longer expect to cure cancer and now talk mostly of living longer with the disease.”

Spurred by the loss of relatives, friends and patients , Cuomo interviewed 60 experts across the country and pored over hundreds of studies to analyze why we have lost so many lives despite $90 billion in federal funds spent over the last 40 years on cancer research.

Governor Andrew Cuomo's sister says, 'Cancer research has failed us' - NY Daily News

Old 10-15-2016, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
An older article, but worth the read as is her book...
All the folks walking around who have been cured of various cancers would beg to differ that "cancer research has failed us."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies