Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2016, 03:33 PM

7,474 posts, read 7,033,677 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
That is another thing that is being glossed over. How can people vote for someone who jeopardized our collective national security?
Better choice than voting for a raving lunatic like Trump who's gotten in so much trouble BEFORE gaining access to national level power and secrets that it is a wonder he's not yet in prison.

Seriously, do those on the far right not get it? Even if we go with "Hillary is a crook," how is that logically followed by "so I'll vote for Trump, who is at least as crooked as she is before he has access to national level power and secrets?!"

Are we to believe that the extra power and knowledge will make him honest? That he would have followed all the proper rules regarding email servers and classified data? The man warps and twists everything he comes near - nobody who's honest with themselves would trust Trump to watch their house for a month, manage their retirement account, or chaperon their daughter to the prom, but we're to believe he's qualified to be president? Utterly laughable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2016, 06:45 AM

652 posts, read 340,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
You asked me to provide evidence of Drumpf's racist comments, which I politely posted.

I don't have to defend anything about her.

All the GOP inspired "investigations" over the past 23 years provide more exoneration than any one human being has ever gotten since time began.

Like the thread title implies, just keep drinking the kook-aid like a good little sheep. An objective mind is a liberals worst enemy.

Old 10-03-2016, 08:11 AM

16,590 posts, read 8,605,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
No where in this long rambling post did you say anything that pertained to my response.

if you are going to ramble like this, reply to the forum, not a specific person.
Well I think Pedro in post #14 made a direct reply to the basics of your reply;

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Was she using her server for SOS business? Yes.

Did classified materials pass through it? Yes.

Did she break rules regarding the preservation of documents? Yes.
I expanded on it regarding the deceitful way Hillary and the SD pretended not to be able to turn over her emails, because they were no where on the SD sever.
At that point, Congress didn't know Hillary had her own server for all those years, and no one who was covering for her was going to speak up to say what the reason was for them not having any of the emails.
Doesn't that alone show you how corrupt the SD is in an effort to protect her politically?

Hillary of course took the attitude that you if you are not going ask the specific and exact questions, I will not tell you anything helpful. We already know she lies on a regular basis, but with an unbiased press, she should have been publicly excoriated for that.
Thus it delayed the investigation for so long, she and other (D's) like Cummings played the "nothing to see here", they didn't find anything" & "old news" playbook pages. I guess what they didn't count on was the private company JW filing the FOIA to finally get to the bottom of it.
Ironically, the lies might have all backfired on her since this is all coming out now, right before the election.

So how about commenting on the intentional denials, deceit, delay, and deflection Hillary and her apologists went through to prevent anyone even knowing she was using her own private server?

Old 10-03-2016, 08:22 AM

16,590 posts, read 8,605,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
Better choice than voting for a raving lunatic like Trump who's gotten in so much trouble BEFORE gaining access to national level power and secrets that it is a wonder he's not yet in prison.

Seriously, do those on the far right not get it? Even if we go with "Hillary is a crook," how is that logically followed by "so I'll vote for Trump, who is at least as crooked as she is before he has access to national level power and secrets?!"

Are we to believe that the extra power and knowledge will make him honest? That he would have followed all the proper rules regarding email servers and classified data? The man warps and twists everything he comes near - nobody who's honest with themselves would trust Trump to watch their house for a month, manage their retirement account, or chaperon their daughter to the prom, but we're to believe he's qualified to be president? Utterly laughable.
I will quote myself in post #63;

Quote:
Clearly you are not staying on topic, and presumably are devoid of any semblance of a defense for her lies and misdeeds.

If you want to discuss Trump, feel free to invite me to a Trump related thread, and I will be happy to give you my view of him. It might surprise you.
That said, please stay on topic and address my questions if you please.
So please explain (if you can) how your choice for potus (presumably) is worthy of your vote, considering how untrustworthy and secretive she is?
People look back at Nixon and wonder how people could have not seen what he was going to be like, and how they could have voted for him.
That is what I've been thinking about Hillary. Not because of ideological differences I have with her, as that is a separate issue.
Rather with me, the lie is typically worse than the offense. So with this whole fiasco (completely of her own making) it shows that she is so arrogant, she thinks she can just lie about the original reason she bought her own servers, didn't break laws about destruction of government owned documents, and even say she didn't mishandle classified and top secret documents.
This despite the fact she obviously did.

I look forward to your on topic reply.

Old 10-03-2016, 08:43 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,299,308 times
Quote:
Watch these two short videos and do your best to defend Hillary's lies and lawlessness;
Anyone making a good faith effort to dispute what is in the videos, or try to justify Hillary's behavior/actions will be responded to in a respectful way. A civil discussion must stay on the topic of Hillary, not deflect to Trump, Bush or Lincoln.
You lost my respect and any hope of civil discussion with your topic title,"Koolaid drinking Democrats".
You'll get your response on Nov 8... Go Hillary
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies