Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2016, 12:02 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,621,539 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Funny you can't answer. Says a lot.
Oh, you want an answer to that stupid question?

Ok, no conservatives don't condone rape or blame the victim.

Do you have any questions regarding whether water is made of crushed up Oreo cookies?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2016, 12:04 PM

24,502 posts, read 17,239,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
The Democrat party is about trying to create a victims mentally and then using that to get people to vote Democrat.

Though whites are killed far more often than blacks, Democrats have been pushing a one race BLM. As leaked emails showed paying the leaders and sending in activists to stir crowds up. (Which was why 70% of those arrested were not locals but pros from out of state).

Democrat the party does not give an F about blacks, the Hispanics (they call Taco Bell encounters) or anything else including rape.
If they cared about American rapes or murders then why allow thousands of deaths in Chicago under Obama and why the Hillary plans to bring in a million Sharia cult loving Muslims without knowing them from areas where they want us all dead?

Look at how all the news is of Islamic Immagrants or their next generation kids going Mohammed on killing rampages. Why if you are against their raping or killing does the Democrat party do that?

Probably for payola IMO.

Well said.
The Dems seem to want more and more people that are dependent on the Gov. for their everyday lives and creating a class of victims that actually believe it is the best way to do that. We now have the UN recommending that black americans get reparations for slavery. It is NUTS. Sorry, Slavery ended 150 years ago so it is time to get over it.

Liberals will expose anything as long as it promotes their agenda.
I watched a video of a muslim guy (I don't know how to link it) explaining to a reporter that it is in his right due to his religion and he was citing the quran that he can sleep with a 9 year old girl because she has reached puberty and how allah took a 7 year old bride. It was sick.

We have seen where illegal immigrants and "refugees" from the ME have been responsible for all kinds of crimes including rape yet that is mostly broomed under the rug because it does not fit the agenda.

Hypocrites all.

Old 09-29-2016, 12:34 PM

20,728 posts, read 19,367,499 times
Quote:
Nope.

Can you tell me why cons continually condone rape & incessantly blame the victims? In fact, I find it amusing this sudden concern for the victims of rape or harassment because of the alleged perpetrator.
Can you tell me why Liberals want to put children in pedophile brothels?

Old 09-29-2016, 01:09 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,562,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Can you tell me why Liberals want to put children in pedophile brothels?
Care to provide any actual proof or are you just pounding on your keyboard just to pound?

Old 09-29-2016, 01:20 PM

20,728 posts, read 19,367,499 times
Quote:
Care to provide any actual proof or are you just pounding on your keyboard just to pound?

Provide actual proof? Tell ya what, show me your proof first.

Meanwhile lets all help to save the children from liberal sexual super predators voting for Clinton. You do agree that liberals should stop raping children?

Last edited by CaseyB; 09-29-2016 at 02:00 PM..

Old 09-29-2016, 01:27 PM

50,826 posts, read 24,335,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post
but they try to make excuses for Bill Clinton's sexual misconduct.
I can't speak for all liberals, even though you think all liberals think alike. But back in the day of the Monica scandal I didn't excuse Clinton. I thought he should have resigned...not for the sex because there are people all over American having non-marital sex this very moment...but because of the lying.

But Monica-gate was nearly 20 years ago. And you're still dwelling on it?

Let's talk about the times the Orange One was accused of rape.

Old 09-29-2016, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
Let's talk about the times the Orange One was accused of rape.
Really?

I had no idea there were such accusations; however, since I will not be voting for him, I haven't really kept up with him.

Any good links, so I can inform myself?

Old 09-29-2016, 01:41 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,569,031 times
Here, a peer reviewed article says 41% of the rape are false. That is a freaking HUGE number!!!

sf-criminaldefense.com

Looks like there's a culture of falsely accusing other of rape.

Old 09-29-2016, 01:42 PM

35,703 posts, read 21,063,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
He sexually harassed women and possibly raped a couple. Hillary seemed to condone it.

come on--

Old 09-29-2016, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
come on--
What, specifically, makes you believe the women were lying?

After reading the book, I feel the odds are they were telling the truth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies