Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2016, 08:50 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,444,101 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post
The truth is always toxic, but lie is so sweet (for some people).
But why these links are toxic for you? Is this because their content wounds your hurts your patriotic feeling? Well, if you are a patriot of the USA, you shouldn't support this corrupt government who serves interests of the bankers and big corporations much more than interest of americans. They ready to start WWIII to enrich their creditors, and they don't care how many people including americans will die in this war. In fact, they are traitors of the american people! Period!
If the current governing elite had been patriots of this country, they would more care about our inner issues. We don't have affordable healthcare, education for the young, increase of jobsites etc. Instead we have infrastructure that worn out, outrageous crime rate and overcrowded prisons.
And you are a patriot of this crappy government with their immoral warmorgering and piratic policy???

OK, never mind, keep sleeping in your pink dreams.
Odd how we always come to the same spot....with you saying exactly what I feel about Russia and that pathetic little man..Putin.

Ask Ukraine what they think?
Chechnya.
All Baltic states.
Georgia.
All Moslem majority countries..the 'stans in general.
It is Putin that uses force to deprive people of their right to self-governance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2016, 09:16 PM

12,022 posts, read 11,568,432 times
Quote:
Commander of the Al-Nusra terrorist group :
We want more weapons to be sent by US allies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWNgYNHAmis&feature
It's not really new. It's the support for the terrorist rebels implied by the red line which is often brought up in the US media, government officials, and the public. Everytime the Syrian government is routing the terrorists, there's an appeal for the US government to enter the war or to provide more sophisticated weapons.

2013: Syrian rebels want heavy weapons and no-fly zone from US

https://www.ft.com/content/940ad360-...2-00144feab7de

Old 09-30-2016, 09:32 PM

2,776 posts, read 1,841,380 times
Default American troll?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
Odd how we always come to the same spot....with you saying exactly what I feel about Russia and that pathetic little man..Putin.

Ask Ukraine what they think?
Chechnya.
All Baltic states.
Georgia.
All Moslem majority countries..the 'stans in general.
It is Putin that uses force to deprive people of their right to self-governance.
Evil Eye, your posts make me laugh. Seriously.
You know a little + you are heavily brainwashed. You can hate Russia and Putin very much, but it won't add to your little knowledge even a iota of credibility.
I knew the situation in those countries very well and from inside. I am fluent in Russian and am talking with many people of those countries via forums and social media. I even was born in one of these "stans". Better learn what other people say than be a parrot of the western propaganda BS.

But looks like you intentionally try to divert attention away from the topic. Don't digress from it. Do you have anything to say regarding that mean warmorgering politics of the Headquarters of all terrorists of the world which is located in Washington, DC?

Old 09-30-2016, 09:45 PM

Quote:
By the way, "that pathetic little man Putin" is doing very big deeds for the sake of Russia. But that "grand man" Obama pulled down USA in the decline mode.

Old 09-30-2016, 10:44 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,444,101 times
Quote:
Evil Eye, your posts make me laugh. Seriously.
You know a little + you are heavily brainwashed. You can hate Russia and Putin very much, but it won't add to your little knowledge even a iota of credibility.
I knew the situation in those countries very well and from inside. I am fluent in Russian and am talking with many people of those countries via forums and social media. I even was born in one of these "stans". Better learn what other people say than be a parrot of the western propaganda BS.

But looks like you intentionally try to divert attention away from the topic. Don't digress from it. Do you have anything to say regarding that mean warmorgering politics of the Headquarters of all terrorists of the world which is located in Washington, DC?
Don't hate Russia. Despise Putin...much for the same reasons I despise Trump.

Propaganda has always bored me..as does yours. Because you speak Russian does not give you any extra insight into what is going on in the world. Born in one of the 'stans? Not Moslem, I'd wager. Ruling elite? Maybe a leftover from USSR?

I've talked to many People from that part of the world..as well as studied the history and culture.

What you have is a point of view...obvious and tainted by your self-serving and easily discerned agenda.

I don't care about what's right for Russia...I care what is best for US..and what is best for US is to oppose Putin at every turn..where-ever he seeks to expand Russian influence at US expense.

Old 10-01-2016, 04:42 AM

3,943 posts, read 6,373,179 times
Quote:
The truth is always toxic, but lie is so sweet (for some people).
But why these links are toxic for you? Is this because their content wounds your hurts your patriotic feeling? Well, if you are a patriot of the USA, you shouldn't support this corrupt government who serves interests of the bankers and big corporations much more than interest of americans. They ready to start WWIII to enrich their creditors, and they don't care how many people including americans will die in this war. In fact, they are traitors of the american people! Period!
If the current governing elite had been patriots of this country, they would more care about our inner issues. We don't have affordable healthcare, education for the young, increase of jobsites etc. Instead we have infrastructure that worn out, outrageous crime rate and overcrowded prisons.
And you are a patriot of this crappy government with their immoral warmorgering and piratic policy???

OK, never mind, keep sleeping in your pink dreams.
Most everyone who has posted doesn't seem to understand. Ever since I found out about this, I've been thinking ' One man is all they had to impeach, and they wouldn't do it.' Now, look where we are. Some people just can't admit that Obama is helping isis. What more does Obama have to do? Now he's saying Terrorists have rights and we should respect them. How many times does isis have to tell people that America is arming them, and supporting them financially? Well, here it is again.

https://reclaimourrepublic.wordpress...ve-isis-alone/

"The Obama administration then claimed that Russia had attacked a UN aid convoy, although the exact circumstances of what happened remain murky.
A Jabhat al-Nusra unit commander also recently revealed that the group, which is an Al-Qaeda offshoot, was given American-made TOW missiles and other weapons “directly†from the U.S. and its allies.
“The Americans are on our side,†he stated."

Old 10-01-2016, 07:58 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,531,346 times
Default Is this a declaration of war?

Nope.

Quote:
It's just me

Yep.

Quote:
Anyway, Russia may take Kirby's words as the declaration of war.
Nope.

Old 10-01-2016, 11:02 AM

Quote:

Propaganda has always bored me..as does yours. Because you speak Russian does not give you any extra insight into what is going on in the world. Born in one of the 'stans? Not Moslem, I'd wager. Ruling elite? Maybe a leftover from USSR?

I've talked to many People from that part of the world..as well as studied the history and culture.

What you have is a point of view...obvious and tainted by your self-serving and easily discerned agenda.

I don't care about what's right for Russia...I care what is best for US..and what is best for US is to oppose Putin at every turn..where-ever he seeks to expand Russian influence at US expense.
I see from your posts how and what way you studied the history and culture. You can't improve America in any way until you get rid of your narrow-minded ignorance. The best thing for the US is its educated human resources, the cadres of this country who are higly educated and well-informed. The brainwashed mobs can't do good things for their country.

Chechnya lives with peace and successfully developing, and is one of the prosperous region of the Russian Federation nowadays. The Chechens say they would fight for Russia with any of her enemy, even with muslim countries if they would against Russia. And this is not a propaganda. This is the real situation that your brainwashed attitude can't take. The western media won't tell you about it.

Ukraine? Better ask millions of ukrainians who come to Russia like in their own home. Hundred thousands of ukrainians are working in Russia and feel very comfortably there.

Georgia? Again, you have no clue what was happening there for real, and you tell me ask georgians...
As you said, propaganda has always bored you. But for some reason you're parroting its narrative. In fact, Georgia has treacherously attacked South Ossetia and Abkhazia. Georgian troops brazenly bombed peaceful civilians of those republics. Ossetians and Abkhazian asked Russia to defend them from the aggressor. Russia did. And it was an operation that called "Compulsion to the peace". But the western propaganda showed you videos of the georgian bombings and has commented them as if the Russians bomb Georgia. The western propaganda turn the Georgian aggression into the Russian aggression. And the brainwashed western crowd keeps parroting this BS even today. They don't know that the former georgian president Saakashvili who commited that war crime is wanted by the current georgian authority.
But watch what osettian people say on the FOX news channel and how the anchorman tried to make them shut up because the ossetian starts saying truth :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fBGtXS66VM

The video titled : Venal american media FOX news about Ossetian conflict.
And there are hundreds videos in russian language where the ossetians thank Russia for saving them.
So you live in your own world of fantasy and lies and keep thinking you're doing a good things for America. WAKE UP!

Old 10-01-2016, 12:22 PM

Quote:
This is because you have an outdated political view. The current situation on the planet shows to all thinking people that we need cooperation, not wars. The epoch of the inhuman actions and war crimes must be ended. Putin is the man who works for it. He never started a war. And I am sure that Trump won't start a war with any country. He won't pull the US in some shady military adventure. He would seek cooperation and coordination. That's why I am siding with him. Both Putin and Trump is guarantee of the peaceful mutual cooperation.

Quote:
Because you speak Russian does not give you any extra insight into what is going on in the world.
You are mistaken. It gives me a great opportunity to listen to news without the western propaganda lies and speak directly with russian "aggressors". The US government lied to you about :
Vietnam war, El Salvador (1980), Libya (1981), Sinai (1982), Lebanon (1982, 1983), Egypt (1983), Grenada (1983), Honduras (1983), Chad (1983), Persian Gulf (1984), Libya (1986) , Bolivia (1986), Iran (1987), Persian Gulf (1987), Kuwait (1987), Iran (1988), Honduras (1988), Panama (1988), Libya (1989), Panama (1989), Colombia, Bolivia, and Peru (1989), Philippines (1989), Panama (1989-1990), Liberia (1990), Saudi Arabia (1990), Iraq (1991), Zaire (1991), Sierra Leone (1992), Somalia (1992), Bosnia-Herzegovina (1993 to present), Macedonia (1993), Haiti (1994), Macedonia (1994), Bosnia (1995), Liberia (1996), Central African Republic (1996), Albania (1997), Congo/Gabon (1997), Sierra Leon (1997), Cambodia (1997), Iraq (1998), Guinea/Bissau (1998), Kenya/Tanzania (1998 to 1999), Afghanistan/Sudan (1998), Liberia (1998), East Timor (1999), Serbia (1999), Sierra Leon (2000), Yemen (2000), East Timor (2000), Afghanistan (2001 to present), Yemen (2002), Philippines (2002) , Cote d'Ivoire (2002), Iraq (2003 to present), Liberia (2003), Djibouti (2003), Haiti (2004), Djibouti/Kenya/Ethiopia/Yemen/Eritrea War on Terror (2004), Pakistan drone attacks (2004 to present), Somalia (2007), South Ossetia/Georgia (2008), Syria (2008), Yemen (2009, 2015, 2016), Haiti (2010), Libya (2011), Syria (2011), Ukraine (2014), Iraq (2015), Saudi Arabia, etc. etc. etc. etc.
They even lied to you about 9-11 !!!
And do you think they don't lie to you about Russia and Putin?

Old 10-01-2016, 12:24 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,131,464 times
Is this a declaration of war?

No, a declaration of war is a declaration of war...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies