Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2016, 08:56 AM

7,343 posts, read 4,363,612 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Not as much as being the #1 insurance salesman of all time. What a delusional creep he is.
He is a domestic terrorist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2016, 09:01 AM

24,456 posts, read 17,203,514 times
Lefties HATE guns because all that most of them know about guns is what they see on the news and in the wake of a mass shooting. They believe the media that just anyone can walk into a gun store or gun show and pick up a full automatic death machine designed to do nothing but kill.

I know people like this and what they lack is examples about the good that guns do all they see is the bad.

Guns are what made America what it is today and there is a fine historical heritage that people enjoy in the shooting sports.

Guns are Freedom and that is a threat to he die hard lefties that put all their faith in the Government to help and protect them. To the lefties guns are nothing but evil and the people who enjoy them are idiots/ stupid and Deplorable.

Old 10-02-2016, 09:04 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Vega View Post
If Clinton gets in you can kiss your investment in guns goodby.
I Calif. its death by a thousand cuts. Now you have to spend $50 to get a card that allows you to buy ammo. They know that if they make it such a hassle and expensive and even the danger of going to jail because of some minor infraction if you own a gun most people will just give up and forget it.

Ted Kennedys car killed more people than any of my guns.
Call me. I will ship you what you need via Fed Express.

Old 10-02-2016, 09:07 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Azzholess and bullies hate guns.

Old 10-02-2016, 09:11 AM

Maybe Hunter's Safety should be taught in schools

Old 10-02-2016, 09:12 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,466,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by madison999 View Post
Hillary would surpass obama as the #1 gun salesman of all time. I wonder how obama likes being the #1 gun salesman in US history?
Cowardly gun nuts drooling for a race war squandered how much of their money? I doubt very much that Obama cares what gun fondlers do with their money but it`s possible that he joins me in having a good laugh.

Old 10-02-2016, 09:18 AM

29,437 posts, read 14,623,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Perhaps they just don`t care to be shot in the back of the head at the movie theater or they might be troubled with seeing 20 second graders leave school in baggies. Gun folks are cool with this stuff but to each their own.

LOL !! You just proved what the first two posters said....SMH

Old 10-02-2016, 09:28 AM

15,945 posts, read 12,276,554 times
This is human nature. People want everyone to be like they are and will often legislate to make it so.. just look at the evangelicals on the right. They're always trying to poke themselves into people's sex lives, keep marijuana illegal, among other things. Lots of people who drink like a sailor oppose marijuana, another argument based on ignorance since marijuana is less harmful to the body than alcohol.

You are right that most of the gunowner's arguments are emotional and many of them have never even fired one much less been to a safety class and seen how seriously some people take their firearms safety. Those who have fired guns for example women who are shown how to by their boyfriends are often converts who then enjoy firearms.

It's all a matter of having a position on an issue based on lack of experience, ignorance, and emotionality. Basically the anti-gun left remind me of the anti-marijuana right. Lots of fluff.. little facts.

Old 10-02-2016, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Cowardly gun nuts drooling for a race war squandered how much of their money? I doubt very much that Obama cares what gun fondlers do with their money but it`s possible that he joins me in having a good laugh.
More proof ^^^. Race war of course!

Old 10-02-2016, 09:30 AM

In only 2 posts the anti's have proven the thread title correct.

Anyone with a gun is ok with mass shootings...
...and a coward wanting a race war.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies