Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2016, 05:28 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,220,557 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kode View Post
What do you mean by "anti-gun"? Do you mean those who would ban guns among the public? Do you mean those who want more regulations like better background checks and magazine limits? Or what?
Enforce existing law. More regulation on an already heavily regulated industry is meaningless.

Magazine limits are stupid.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2016, 05:30 PM

50,286 posts, read 47,032,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
I do not know what gun owners think? I have been married to life NRA Member for over 40 years. I have heard it ALL, pro gun people, thousand of times. I have told my husband that he DOES NOT HAVE to PROTECT me with his guns, I can/have protected myself without one. HE never had to himself.

All I can say is lock up your guns in your own home, keep them away from me. I have said that to my husband. I do not want to be around your guns. I do not want to go to the range with you. I do no want you to buy ME my own gun. Heard it all for DECADES. Nothing is going to change my mind, so give it up which he has. His guns are locked up away from me, and I will not go anywhere with him with a gun. Do you understand that?

It is MY constitutional RIGHT to not know about firearms, and to NOT be around them. It works both ways, gunners. At least my husband understands this, why don't YOU?
What's your complaint? We don't care if you don't buy a gun. Good for you. That line is drawn at your house. You don't have control over the rest of us owning firearms. Why, exactly, are you so afraid of something your husband enjoys? It's equivalent of being afraid of a vette he has in the garage.

Old 10-02-2016, 05:31 PM

25,847 posts, read 16,525,824 times
Lefties crave attention so if the gun issue is hot that is where you will find them.

Old 10-02-2016, 05:32 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,220,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
So your cool with second graders in body bags. Exactly what I said. Case closed!
Keep promoting that mass hysteria. It's all you have. Reeks of desperation. Go hide in mommas basement.

Old 10-02-2016, 05:32 PM

7,343 posts, read 4,367,819 times
Can you explain the difference to me between a car and a gun? Serious question....

Old 10-02-2016, 05:39 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
So your cool with second graders in body bags. Exactly what I said. Case closed!

I don't care about your *ucking Feelings, like I said. Had nothing to do with some kids in body bags. Who's the idiot that created a gun free zone, where a bunch of unprotected little kids are?

Old 10-02-2016, 05:54 PM

50,286 posts, read 47,032,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by madison999 View Post
Can you explain the difference to me between a car and a gun? Serious question....
Inanimate objects are just that. Some are more dangerous than others depending on how you use them. Chainsaws, tractors, cars that can go 200 mph, pills, knives, you name it. Being afraid of one but not the other just doesn't make sense. Why afraid of any of them.

Old 10-02-2016, 06:30 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,368,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
Please. The vast majority of "anti-gun lefties" are only looking for some logical rules and restrictions on firearms.
Please. The vast majority of ignorant anti gun lefties have no idea what the current restrictions on firearms are, no idea how badly the current laws are enforced, or who commits and how much "gun violence" there actually is in the US.

Old 10-02-2016, 06:57 PM

59,040 posts, read 27,298,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
Please. The vast majority of ignorant anti gun lefties have no idea what the current restrictions on firearms are, no idea how badly the current laws are enforced, or who commits and how much "gun violence" there actually is in the US.

"Originally Posted by Rambler123 Please. The vast majority of "anti-gun lefties" are only looking for some logical rules and restrictions on firearms."

Hell, the VAST majority don't even know an ASSAULT WEAPON is but, they want to ban them anyway.

Old 10-02-2016, 07:02 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"Originally Posted by Rambler123 Please. The vast majority of "anti-gun lefties" are only looking for some logical rules and restrictions on firearms."

Hell, the VAST majority don't even know an ASSAULT WEAPON is but, they want to ban them anyway.

Nor do they realize, they are so highly restricted, the hoops you have to jump through to have the privilege to own one, much less the $10,000 price tag, through a registered government arms dealer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies