Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2016, 08:45 AM

24,489 posts, read 17,226,594 times

Advertisements

Oh Great, now that Kim K has been robbed in Paris check that country off the list of potentials that her idiot husband Kayne West is going to move to when the racist and despicable America elects Trump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2016, 08:48 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,621,806 times
If you spin it hard enough, you can make a robbery in France looking like it was somehow Hillary's fault.

What kind of an idiot carries $10 million dollars worth of jewelry on her? Or maybe she had it insured for more.....

Old 10-03-2016, 08:51 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,621,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Typical left wing response.

My grand parent died in Auswitz and due to not having guns the Nazi's could round up every Jew possible and just hold them at gun point and put them on the train and put them in the gas chamber!

The body guard that Kim had with her didn't have a gun and the criminals did!
You actually blame it on the gun laws? The Jews didn't have guns before the laws, and they didn't have then after the laws, so there is no difference. Do you really think they would have been able to resist the Nazis?

Old 10-03-2016, 08:55 AM

14,483 posts, read 11,280,665 times
Probably a publicity stunt. I wouldn't put it past this moron.

Old 10-03-2016, 08:59 AM

29,218 posts, read 22,361,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Typical left wing response.

My grand parent died in Auswitz and due to not having guns the Nazi's could round up every Jew possible and just hold them at gun point and put them on the train and put them in the gas chamber!

The body guard that Kim had with her didn't have a gun and the criminals did!
She was robbed in FRANCE, not the United States.

Different nations, different gun laws, silly.

I feel genuine sorrow you lost a grand parent, but that doesn't have a damned thing to do with French gun laws. If you have a gun gripe as a champion for Kim Kardashian, take it up with France.

All that rant for nothing. The better question to be asked is; Where were her platoon of bodyguards?

Old 10-03-2016, 09:06 AM

20,718 posts, read 19,360,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
I love the rabid insanity in the topic post here.
I love the ....complete BS.

Quote:
Hillary is not going to "take away your guns."
Nah, of course not. She'll just turn up the heat on the bath water.

Quote:
Voting for Trump isn't going to "put a gun in every household" - as if that's a good thing - and isn't magically going to make criminals vanish.
Boy what a straight shooter ya are. I mean you practically speak for the the NRA here.

Quote:
Idiocy. If "the good guys having guns" magically prevented crime, than groups like ISIS and such would vanish the moment the US military - who all have guns - drew near.
Idiocy would be not realizing that Iraq became a power vacuum, ya know just like unarmed victims.

Quote:
Having a gun very rarely increases your safety. The vast majority of robberies are committed when the target is not home, and even if you are attacked at gunpoint, what are you going to do? Ask the criminal to kindly point his gun away for a few moments while your draw your weapon?
First of all , someone talking about idiocy might want to differentiate themselves from the group they cited. People are present during robbery 100% of the time by definition. Who would take seriously someone who does not know the difference between robbery and burglary?

Some of us don't want to live as slaves. Some of us are willing to risk death to be free. Some of use are not willing to go to crime scene 2. Some of us would like to travel in pairs. Maybe it'll happen in a movies theater where instead of 4 boy friends dying as a human shield , they could be a bit more proactive.

Quote:
Or, are we just going to keep living in right-wing delusion-land, where reality is like a Hollywood western, and after the bad guy is nice enough to point his gun at you and start talking, you just pull your gun and blow him away. Because, you know, good guys with guns always win, so we need to give all the good guys guns. Oh, and I'm a good guy because I said so. Right...

Well I am not going to die begging for my life on a crawl space if I have anything to say about it.

Old 10-03-2016, 09:09 AM

20,718 posts, read 19,360,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
You actually blame it on the gun laws? The Jews didn't have guns before the laws, and they didn't have then after the laws, so there is no difference. Do you really think they would have been able to resist the Nazis?

So it all worked out for the best as it was then?

Old 10-03-2016, 09:13 AM

708 posts, read 577,804 times
So apparently she flaunted some of the jewelry on social media...actually showing photos of it dripping off of her. Ya can't fix stupid!

Old 10-03-2016, 09:15 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
I love the rabid insanity in the topic post here.

Hillary is not going to "take away your guns."

Voting for Trump isn't going to "put a gun in every household" - as if that's a good thing - and isn't magically going to make criminals vanish.

Idiocy. If "the good guys having guns" magically prevented crime, than groups like ISIS and such would vanish the moment the US military - who all have guns - drew near.

Having a gun very rarely increases your safety. The vast majority of robberies are committed when the target is not home, and even if you are attacked at gunpoint, what are you going to do? Ask the criminal to kindly point his gun away for a few moments while your draw your weapon? Or, are we just going to keep living in right-wing delusion-land, where reality is like a Hollywood western, and after the bad guy is nice enough to point his gun at you and start talking, you just pull your gun and blow him away. Because, you know, good guys with guns always win, so we need to give all the good guys guns. Oh, and I'm a good guy because I said so. Right...
Don't be so naive that you never think this could happen. Hitler took guns away .. never say never..we are headed for a totalitarian media today. They already brainwashed you ..

Old 10-03-2016, 09:17 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,741,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
I am sorry about your grandparents- not sure a couple of people would have been able to defend themselves from an army of Nazis- gun or no gun
but no two cases are the same-
the lack of security is what let this happen- and too much chatter- did you know she was in France at that hotel -in that room- with the real crown jewels?
most travel with fakes-?? she worth more in a kidnapping in any case glad she is safe- bizarre
Even if they could have taken out a few and if many Jews had a gun than they could have done something.

That is why governments takes the guns first and than it is triple down how they can handle their lame ducks!

I can't handle an army but I can handle one or two burglars coming into my house which is more than I can do if I have nothing.

The NSB got paid 2.50 (gulden) for every Jew. The resistance had guns and at least they killed some Nazi's and were able to same some Jewish people, gay people and gipsy's as it weren't only Jewish people who got killed. Also hero's who got caught trying to hide Jewish people got killed.

Never forget! Shana Tova!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies