Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2016, 04:54 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,132,363 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
well good for them. Everybody should do what it is the best for them.

I can understand "or the third party", I don't understand voting for Hillary part.
The choice of Hillary is easy. She's the best of the two choices from the two major parties. If Trump wasn't running maybe I would vote third party as well. But with the disaster that is Trump being the Republican nominee, I can't take the chance of that idiot getting elected...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2016, 04:58 PM

39,226 posts, read 27,597,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
The choice of Hillary is easy. She's the best of the two choices from the two major parties. If Trump wasn't running maybe I would vote third party as well. But with the disaster that is Trump being the Republican nominee, I can't take the chance of that idiot getting elected...
Based on Hillary Clinton's record of foreign policy as overwhelmingly favoring intervention and aggression over diplomacy and pragmatic restraint, tensions with Russia are only likely to worsen under her presidency.

she will also import a lot of "refugees"

No I can't stand the thought of my active duty military friends fighting for another useless war, I also don't believe importing refugees will help the country.

Trump vs Hillary, Trump is a safer one for me.

Old 10-04-2016, 05:00 PM

3,298 posts, read 2,473,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
He went before the daft board and was examined by DRAFT BOARD DOCTORS.

The draft board did the classifications. It is THEY who discovered the bone spurs, NOT TRUMP.
Wrong.

Old 10-04-2016, 05:28 PM

35,692 posts, read 21,049,622 times
Quote:
Personally, I don't care if he served or not. He is willing to help the vets, nobody else would.

I think Trump will help the veterans, it is ALL it matters.
Stop smelling the flowers. You losing perspective . Tell me what he himself has done for a vet

Old 10-04-2016, 05:42 PM

57,268 posts, read 26,199,434 times
Quote:
Based on Hillary Clinton's record of foreign policy as overwhelmingly favoring intervention and aggression over diplomacy and pragmatic restraint, tensions with Russia are only likely to worsen under her presidency.

she will also import a lot of "refugees"

No I can't stand the thought of my active duty military friends fighting for another useless war, I also don't believe importing refugees will help the country.

Trump vs Hillary, Trump is a safer one for me.
We will be in Iraq and Afghanistan for the next two presidents, you can believe that Trump has these mysterious powers all you want but this is going to take some time. There will be no significant build-up in the ME under any president, the American people and congress will not allow it. We will however continue in the current fashion for some time. Didn't Trump state that he would bomb the hell out of ISIS, this is the person you are choosing?

Getting back to the topic of the thread what do you think of comments from a draft dodger with several deferments stating "they can't handle it".

Old 10-04-2016, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Stop smelling the flowers. You losing perspective . Tell me what he himself has done for a vet
the bold huh?

Here we go again, what has he done for a vet? Give me a break.

What has hillary done for a vet? why don't you let me know that first, then I will give you my honest answer.

Last edited by lilyflower3191981; 10-04-2016 at 06:04 PM..

Old 10-04-2016, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
We will be in Iraq and Afghanistan for the next two presidents, you can believe that Trump has these mysterious powers all you want but this is going to take some time. There will be no significant build-up in the ME under any president, the American people and congress will not allow it. We will however continue in the current fashion for some time. Didn't Trump state that he would bomb the hell out of ISIS, this is the person you are choosing?

Getting back to the topic of the thread what do you think of comments from a draft dodger with several deferments stating "they can't handle it".
I don't feel i owe you an answer since everybody in the country has the right to choose who is right for them.

If you can develop some good manners without sounding so combative, maybe we can have a civilized conversation. I have told you many times already, please stop quoting me because I won't have any type of "conversation" with you.

Thank you.

Old 10-04-2016, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post

That is the topic of the thread?

I thought the topic is PTSD vet proudy stands with Trump.

If you want to stay on topic, you should be participating in this thread instead

//www.city-data.com/forum/elect...any-not-2.html

Old 10-04-2016, 06:08 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,361,490 times
Quote:
Personally, I don't care if he served or not. He is willing to help the vets, nobody else would.

I think Trump will help the veterans, it is ALL it matters.
He says he will, but it's empty talk. He nver lived up to his promise to send funding to the VA like he said he would, even when after it was found out he didn't.

That's how he is. Nothing but empty talk and promises he cannot or will not keep.

Old 10-04-2016, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
He says he will, but it's empty talk. He nver lived up to his promise to send funding to the VA like he said he would, even when after it was found out he didn't.

That's how he is. Nothing but empty talk and promises he cannot or will not keep.
Between Hillary and him, Trump is a safer choice in my opinion.

He is not a war hawk. I think he will help the veterans, Hillary clinton on the other hand, has proven to us that she could care less about the veterans.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies