Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2016, 05:38 PM

3,536 posts, read 2,858,898 times

Advertisements

Obama's DOJ is dropping the charges against an American arms dealer to protect Hillary's campaign.
Obama DOJ drops charges against alleged provider of Libyan weapons - POLITICO

Obama and Hitlary make Bush look like a pacifist.

bill
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2016, 07:24 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,165,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrat View Post
Obama's DOJ is dropping the charges against an American arms dealer to protect Hillary's campaign.
Obama DOJ drops charges against alleged provider of Libyan weapons - POLITICO
That would be the long and short of it.

Old 10-04-2016, 07:30 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,329,966 times
I'm not sure I've ever seen an election cycle like this. Both the DOJ and the FBI are working their hardest to make sure this crooked woman gets elected. It's beyond bizarre.

Old 10-04-2016, 07:46 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,133,597 times
Quote:
Arms dealer had threatened to expose Hillary Clinton’s talks about arming anti-Qadhafi rebels.
clears it all up.. Im guessing the msm could get a week out of this had the situation involved Trump.

Old 10-04-2016, 07:50 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
Quote:
Arms dealer had threatened to expose Hillary Clinton’s talks about arming anti-Qadhafi rebels.
Otherwise known as the "terrorists". We already know this. Some don't care that Hillary armed the very people taking aim at our soldiers.

Granted they shouldn't be there at all but.......if you are going to support sending them there you most certainly shouldn't arm those that are firing at them.

Old 10-04-2016, 08:41 PM

24,492 posts, read 17,232,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
I'm not sure I've ever seen an election cycle like this. Both the DOJ and the FBI are working their hardest to make sure this crooked woman gets elected. It's beyond bizarre.

It's not that bizarre considering if she gets in they get to keep their jobs and it is business as usual in DC.

Old 10-04-2016, 09:07 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,329,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
It's not that bizarre considering if she gets in they get to keep their jobs and it is business as usual in DC.
There is that. I suspect the word is going around behind closed doors that most jobs are safe. On the other hand, Christie is running Trump's transition team and there'll be blood in the water if Trump wins.

Old 10-04-2016, 09:43 PM

1,720 posts, read 1,316,309 times
Quote:
It's total corruption and criminality. During the VP debate Kane used the rationale that neither the DOJ or FBI brought charges against Hillary therefore she did nothing wrong.

That's straight out of China, North Korea and the former U.S.S.R.

The FBI agreed to destroy all evidence, give the witnesses immunity and not to pursue the case therefore she's innocent.

This country is so far gone, Zionist run, Communist run and sick that there's virtually no hope outside of armed resistance. I really think it'll come to that eventually it's just a matter of what the tipping point is.

Economic Collapse, WWIII, major terrorist attack(s) etc...

Whatever it is this country is gone. Circled the toilet many years ago.

Old 10-04-2016, 11:02 PM

1,478 posts, read 788,657 times
From linked article in post number 1:

Quote:
“The U.S. government spent millions of dollars, went all over the world to bankrupt him, and destroyed his life — all to protect Hillary Clinton’s crimes,” he said, alluding to the deadly Sept. 11, 2012 terrorist attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya.

Read more: Obama DOJ drops charges against alleged broker of Libyan weapons - POLITICO
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook
Change the name Hillary Clinton with Vladimir Putin and Democrats would believe every uttered word printed by a neocon journalist or liberal journalist. It was written--therefore it must be true about him--they reason. On top of the fact liberals need a boogeyman right now just like they need climate change (the end of the earth coming) that they can save us all from.

Old 10-05-2016, 12:42 AM

2,950 posts, read 1,637,619 times
Quote:
There is that. I suspect the word is going around behind closed doors that most jobs are safe. On the other hand, Christie is running Trump's transition team and there'll be blood in the water if Trump wins.
christie's terrible.

In the upcoming weeks you'll be seeing more and more stories about how corrupt christie is. He's seriously going to hurt Trump's campaign.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies