Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2016, 11:13 AM

30,633 posts, read 18,222,068 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Grabbing women's genitals, as Trump bragged he did IS assault.
NO, it isn't. Assault requires unwanted contact. Trump's remarks, while hardly something I condone as they are vulgar, hold that these women "let" him do this due to his fame. That implies consent, whether you like to admit it or not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2016, 11:27 AM

20,718 posts, read 19,360,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Grabbing women's genitals, as Trump bragged he did IS assault.

There you have it. Touching a woman's genitals "IS" assault.

Old 12-22-2016, 11:33 AM

2,411 posts, read 1,975,530 times
These people will stop at nothing in their attempt to smear and sabotage Trump! Luckily, it has gotten so old and overdone now that few of us take much note any more, just like all the other Alinski-ite tactics. Of course, then we will be blamed for not caring or being deplorable idiots. Typical. Let them do it .. won't matter except they will be the fools in the end.

Old 12-23-2016, 11:57 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,508,893 times
Who in their right mind thinks Trump ever did this? He's not a stupid man, he knows that would haul him into court. Bragging, locker room talk has been happening between men since the cave men talked together.

Old 12-24-2016, 12:12 AM

3,674 posts, read 3,034,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
My wife has never said I assaulted her.... And I grab her boob everytime she walks by
So, again.... what someone says, is now assault?

please tell me you're trying to be difficult on purpose, because if you're not smart enough to know the difference between the two situations, well then you must be a Republican then!
Funny how the right will stoop to absurd levels like this to excuse their parties actions. If a Dem did what Trump did, you'd be filling your Pampers, but I'm not shocked that anyone who treats his wife like a piece of meat would defend and excuse Trump's behavior. Birds of a feather.

Classy, a true "man's man" Explains a LOT

Old 12-24-2016, 12:23 AM

10,719 posts, read 20,296,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
NO, it isn't. Assault requires unwanted contact. Trump's remarks, while hardly something I condone as they are vulgar, hold that these women "let" him do this due to his fame. That implies consent, whether you like to admit it or not.
He didn't say these women allowed him to grab them. He said that when he approaches them, he will grab them by the P.... implying that he will take his chances and assess whether they will allow him to do it or not. That is assault.

My favorite is the guy who said he grabs his wifes boobs every night. As if that is the same thing as walking up to a a stranger and grabbing her by the p...

You guys really take this homerism concept to a new level. Now, walking up to and grabbing a girl by the p that you have never met is not assault.

Then again one of your people was arguing that Vladimir Putin is a man of God. The former KGB agent and communist who is avowed atheist is a man of God.

I suppose you guys are capable of trying to arguing anything.

Old 12-24-2016, 12:25 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times
LOL.

Joe Biden all of sudden thinks he is running for President.

Probably isn't aware the election was over 1.5 months ago.

Old 12-24-2016, 12:30 AM

102,210 posts, read 107,883,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
You're getting all the separate incidents confused. There was a woman who "let" him because a contract she'd signed with him for a work-related project might have been jeopardized if she'd refused him (subtle blackmail, if you will), but there were women who were NOT ok with suddenly being grabbed, out of nowhere, complete surprise, which is how assault generally works: usually completely unexpected.

Old 12-24-2016, 06:47 AM

24,404 posts, read 23,061,247 times
Biden is creepy around young girls, that's been established.

Old 12-24-2016, 06:53 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,137,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Biden is creepy around young girls, that's been established.
Anybody remember this: Biden Swims Naked, Upsetting Female Secret Service Agents, Book Claims | Politics | US News
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies